• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-D or 5-D is nothing to someone who has some Low 1-A to High 1-A haxes, interaction and BFR
The only Low 1-A to High 1-A hax Base Thor has is God Blast. His interaction is 4th Dimensional and his BFR is impossible to conduct on Garou as Garou’s utilization of Hyperspace is executed with such proficiency and speed that it renders Thor’s reaction time insufficient.

Even if Thor managed to Grab a hyperspace there would be too many. He would be completely surrounded by appearing and disappearing Gates while getting beaten up.

Garou's mobility is too Good for Thor to even do much tbh

I vote for Garou. Via instantly replicating Thors physical stats exponentially surpassing and 1 Shotting at blazing speeds and having the mobility necessary to avoid Thors win cons if he even gets the chance to use it.

Garou FRA

Last edited:
The energy blast, while capable of causing universal destruction, does not necessarily bypass the laws of physics, despite its magical nature. If gravity fails, Garou could escape through a hyperspace gate.
No
the area of effect would kill garou

what even is the point of talking about god blast if its restricted

The scan makes me think that while he wasn't instant killed by the gamma lava, it is meant to be something that does work against him. Since the Sentry is using it for whatever the context is there.

It's pretty hard to compare that to something like nuclear punches or an actual gamma ray burst which have actual radiation ratings.

Until you get a concrete value I think we gotta assume that Garou's level of radiation would overwhelm his resistance.

If he goes for physicals, Garou is gonna beat the hell outta him unless Thor has some wild skill scaling I'm not familiar with.

Does his electricity bypass resistance? I'm guessing it does.
I know that Thor has Radioactive Man as an enemy

So Garou now has actual multipliers applied to his exponential growth while Thor really only has a statement that he can become stronger at will.

By the way, I still don't really think Thor has any strong counters to portal spam, and the radiation thing is still pretty controversial.

This seems close. Thor probably has some win cons in his Mjolnir hax, but Garou overall seems to be the stronger, smarter, and more versatile opponent honestly.

By the way, I still don't really think Thor has any strong counters to portal spam, and the radiation thing is still pretty controversial.
Thor can break the portals or answer with his own. As for the radiation thing, it's not controversial in the slightest. Thor has an immunity to radiation within his own verse. Marvel quite literally has shit like tier 1 radiation which the Hulk is resistant to, Thor is able to ignore it all together since his molecules and cells are different than that of anything in the mortal realm.

Only time he's ever had his molecules effected was by the likes of this guy. I.E the same dude who's tier is leagues above anything in OPM.
This seems close. Thor probably has some win cons in his Mjolnir hax, but Garou overall seems to be the stronger, smarter, and more versatile opponent honestly
Garou certainly takes AP and intelligence but there's no bloody way he's more versatile than Thor. That damn hammer alone already gives him much more options to use, such as him absorbing Garou's life-force which he has no answer to, damage his soul on each hit, BFR to where Garou wouldn't be able to come back from, time stop, antimatter blasts, etc.

If anything Garou being stronger here would make things worse for him since Thor wouldn't try to match someone growing vastly stronger. Instead he'll opt for the Absorbtion which he uses in character when he's outclassed in sheer stats.

I go with Thor.. He has better AP and LS, better abilities. Thor abilities are magical so Garou can't copy. I would say Garou has the skill advantage but Odinson battle experience can make up for it. As for resistance to radiation, we can make an argument that his resistance is almost on par with Hulk. Though, last time Thor was exposed to gamma he turned into a Hulk recently rather than get poisoned.
Thor

Not really understanding the Thor train right now he loses in every category and only makes up for it in hax that he's not even likely to make use of.

Not really understanding the Thor train right now he loses in every category and only makes up for it in hax that he's not even likely to make use of.
He doesn't lose in every category. He has vastly higher LS, much better versatility, hax, range and experience.

He's absolutely using his hax against stronger opponents, that's the consistent part of Thor's character. If he can't hammer you to death then he's busting out his hax, especially Odinson Thor who's done this many times before against vastly stronger opponents.

Thor isn't Goku, he isn't stupid and it's literally in character for him to use his hax as he's being overwhelmed. Or since ya know, this is Odinson Thor who likes to abuse all of his abilities since he isn't bound by honor like his other keys, literally why Odin banished him.

He has vastly higher LS,
This will be copied.

much better versatility
Pretty irrelevant when most of that versatility doesn't work.

Sure that's like the single advantage he has.

Universal range is irrelevant with equalized speed for reasons I've already explained in the thread.

and experience.
Skills beats experience.

He's absolutely using his hax against stronger opponents, that's the consistent part of Thor's character. If he can't hammer you to death then he's busting out his hax, especially Odinson Thor who's done this many times before against vastly stronger opponents.
Garou just punches his organs and deconstructs his bones with a couple punches on top of him having radiation that Thor still isn't proven to resist.

This will be copied.
Prove that Garou copying extends to LS.
Pretty irrelevant when most of that versatility doesn't work.
A good chunk of it does, such as time manipulation, antimatter, life-force Absorbtion, the ability to break portals, etc. The same could be said for Garou's arsenal.
Sure that's like the single advantage he has.
Lucky for us hax >>>> AP.
Universal range is irrelevant with equalized speed for reasons I've already explained in the thread.
Not really, Thor can use all of his hax at that range, some of which aren't avoidable.
Skills beats experience.
Let's not go there because I can dig up skill feats from characters that Thor scales to. Regularly fights Capitan America who can yeet on Taskmaster in terms of skill. The same dude that does what Garou can do, arguably more.
Garou just punches his organs and deconstructs his bones with a couple punches on top of him having radiation that Thor still isn't proven to resist.
Thor's endurance would allow him to resist, or he can simply dodge since his internal durability negation doesn't have much AoE. Secondly, no.

Thor's resistance to radiation is vastly above what Garou can emit. Unless you think Garou is capable of producing tier 1 radiation, like it is in Marvel then you cannot day that his 3-D radiation is gonna effect him. Thor's resistance is better than Hulk's who can absorb radiation from shit like the Green Door and The One Below All, both of which are higher dimensional.

Higher Dimensional radiation that stems from a tier 1 source >>>> Garou's finite radiation. Even without that, he regularly fights against people with infinite radiation like Radiation Man and Sergei.

Stop acting like Garou's radiation is the most potent on the wiki because it isn't.

If he can go from Class E to Pre-Stellar he can probably make the jump to Stellar
That's vastly different. He couldn't overpower Saitama's Pre Stellar LS, there's no indication he can copy things above Saitama's caliber.

He couldn't even copy Saitama's growing strength which caps at Pre Stellar. It'd be an NLF to assume he can copy shit that's above the dude that was overpowering him. Till I see a "varies via copy." I'm not buying the argument he can copy Stellar LS whenever he struggled with Pre stellar LS.

Last edited:
Prove that Garou copying extends to LS.
It's already on the profile that he copied Saitama's LS. And his copying doesn't not have arbitrary limits like that. Copying Stellar LS would be nothing for him.

A good chunk of it does, such as time manipulation, antimatter, life-force Absorbtion, the ability to break portals, etc. The same could be said for Garou's arsenal.
Time manipulation is okay. Antimatter wouldn't work. Life force absorption doesn't seem to be an instant win. Breaking portals is inconsistent at best.

Not really, Thor can use all of his hax at that range, some of which aren't avoidable.
Such as?

And, range doesn't really matter beyond a certain point. Thor is never going to get a universal distance away from Garou lol.

Let's not go there because I can dig up skill feats from characters that Thor scales to. Regularly fights Capitan America who can yeet on Taskmaster in terms of skill. The same dude that does what Garou can do, arguably more.
Garou slams in skill until further notice. If you want to go there then do it. I'll be here to debate. Taskmaster has absolutely nothing on Garou. I've heard about him off site and he's horribly inconsistent. His copying is just Garou but significantly worse anyway.

Thor's endurance would allow him to resist, or he can simply dodge since his internal durability negation doesn't have much AoE.
It's AoE encompasses Thor's entire body and he can't dodge it because Thor is significantly less skilled than Garou until you prove otherwise. This is without mentioning portal spam.

Thor's resistance to radiation is vastly above what Garou can emit. Unless you think Garou is capable of producing tier 1 radiation, like it is in Marvel then you cannot day that his 3-D radiation is gonna effect him. Thor's resistance is better than Hulk's who can absorb radiation from shit like the Green Door and The One Below All, both of which are higher dimensional.

Higher Dimensional radiation that stems from a tier 1 source >>>> Garou's finite radiation. Even without that, he regularly fights against people with infinite radiation like Radiation Man and Sergei.

Stop acting like Garou's radiation is the most potent on the wiki because it isn't
Where's this tier 1 radiation coming from

It's already on the profile that he copied Saitama's LS. And his copying doesn't not have arbitrary limits like that. Copying Stellar LS would be nothing for him.
Saitama has a cap of Pre Stellar. He isn't copying anything that's above Saitama.
Time manipulation is okay. Antimatter wouldn't work. Life force absorption doesn't seem to be an instant win. Breaking portals is inconsistent at best.
Why wouldn't Anti-Matter work? Life-Force Absorbtion is instant and works on tier 1 characters, Garou isn't avoiding that. Breaking portals is very consistent, you thinking otherwise isn't creditable whenever he's been doing it for literal years.
All of his abilities. They all come from the hammer, which has a universal range for his abilities.
And, range doesn't really matter beyond a certain point. Thor is never going to get a universal distance away from Garou lol.
Based upon what?
Garou slams in skill until further notice. If you want to go there then do it. I'll be here to debate.
Oh sure i'll glaldy indulge you.
Taskmaster has absolutely nothing on Garou. I've heard about him off site and he's horribly inconsistent.
"off site." Phoenks you're better than that, we both know for a fact that anything off site is irrelevant on the site. Plently of people also think Garou's skill feats are wanked and inconsistent off site, does not mean it is here.
His copying is just Garou but significantly worse anyway.
Based upon what exactly? How can you prove this?
It's AoE encompasses Thor's entire body and he can't dodge it because Thor is significantly less skilled than Garou until you prove otherwise. This is without mentioning portal spam.
Which you still have yet to prove. Plus Thor has healing and strengthend innards, same guy who's organs were turned to glass and he kept fighting for extended periods of time, plus he can heal.
Where's this tier 1 radiation coming from
Green Door and the One Below All. I.E the dark counter of The One Above All. In Marvel's ontology, Radiation is something that was created by a higher Dimensional being.

Saitama has a cap of Pre Stellar. He isn't copying anything that's above Saitama.
There is no arbitrary cap. We're already in the works of making a CRT to put this myth away for good. Both Garou and Saitama have limitless potential via being unbound by limiters. There isn't some "cap" on what they can reach.

Why wouldn't Anti-Matter work?
Garou can produce anti-matter inside of his own body and not instantly explode. He also exist Sub-Atomic matter destruction which is effectively the same thing that anti-matter would do.

Life-Force Absorbtion is instant and works on tier 1 characters, Garou isn't avoiding that.
If it's some crazy Smurf shit then okay.

Breaking portals is very consistent, you thinking otherwise isn't creditable whenever he's been doing it for literal years.
I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he's nearly competent enough to break instant portalling from Garou. All I've seen his that he has broken some portals before and can twist space by spinning. That doesn't mean he'll be able to break every portal before the portal serves it's purpose.

Based upon what?
Garou instantly teleporting wherever he goes.

Also, again, with speed equalized, attacks from a universal distance will take ages to even reach Garou.

Oh sure i'll glaldy indulge you.
Go on.

"off site." Phoenks you're better than that, we both know for a fact that anything off site is irrelevant on the site. Plently of people also think Garou's skill feats are wanked and inconsistent off site, does not mean it is here.
You realize it's actually better off-site right? Marvel on here literally gets no respect in the skill department from what I see. I don't know why you're making this point. People are more generous to comics off site. Certainly you'd know that, right?

Based upon what exactly? How can you prove this?
I've never seen a feat of Taskmaster that's as good as Garou's feats of instant replication while unconscious.

Which you still have yet to prove.
I'm not the one that has to prove Garou is more skilled than Thor.

That's on you because Thor currently has no abilities like analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, nothing I'm his intelligence section, etc.

You're duty is to provide that since the page doesn't. This is what I mean by the site not being as generous to them in skill as people are off site.

Plus Thor has healing and strengthend innards, same guy who's organs were turned to glass and he kept fighting for extended periods of time, plus he can heal.
Vibrations ignore durability.

Vibrations ignore durability
Thor resist vibration as you can see in his profile, He was literally hit by a mine that was supposed to destroy everything with vibrations and it didn't do much to Thor.

This is not a factor

Everyone keeps talking shit about Garou's portals when Thor can from breaking it with pure Ap to creating Dimensional Storms so he will still be affected even if he enters a portal

There is no arbitrary cap. We're already in the works of making a CRT to put this myth away for good. Both Garou and Saitama have limitless potential via being unbound by limiters. There isn't some "cap" on what they can reach.
Then we can talk more after the CRT, for now it's an NLF to assume he can do otherwise.
Garou can produce anti-matter inside of his own body and not instantly explode. He also exist Sub-Atomic matter destruction which is effectively the same thing that anti-matter would do.
Fair enough.
If it's some crazy Smurf shit then okay.
It's Marvel comics, most of the notable characters are smurfs. Gally is High 3-A bare minimum to Tier 1.
I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe he's nearly competent enough to break instant portalling from Garou. All I've seen his that he has broken some portals before and can twist space by spinning. That doesn't mean he'll be able to break every portal before the portal serves it's purpose.
He's gone against people like Doctor Strange who's portals are much more potent than Garou's.
Garou instantly teleporting wherever he goes.

Also, again, with speed equalized, attacks from a universal distance will take ages to even reach Garou.
I'm 100% projectile speed isn't equalized.
Gimme a bit to compile a list of characters that he'd scale to.
You realize it's actually better off-site right?
Yeah no, it actually isn't. Most Battle Boards don't have Garou as Galaxy level, Vs Battle wiki is pretty generous with stats.
Marvel on here literally gets no respect in the skill department from what I see.
Taskmaster was literally in the top most skilled characters for the longest time till people forgot.
I don't know why you're making this point. People are more generous to comics off site. Certainly you'd know that, right?
That doesn't change the argument. Off site is irrelevant, end of discussion. Not sure why you'd bring off site stuff into here to begin with.
I've never seen a feat of Taskmaster that's as good as Garou's feats of instant replication while unconscious.
The only thing Tasky hasn't been able to instantly replicate was the likes of Deadpool who's blatantly unpredictable.
I'm not the one that has to prove Garou is more skilled than Thor.
You do though, you made the claim that Garou is more skilled than Thor ergo you'd need to prove it. That's literally how the burden of proof works, it's not up to me to prove a negative, it's up to you to prove the positive. You can't make a claim then say "I'm not the one who needs to prove it."
That's on you because Thor currently has no abilities like analytical prediction, instinctive reaction, nothing I'm his intelligence section, etc.
Uh you don't need Analytical Prediction, I.R or any type of manga powers to be skilled. Like what is this argument even?
You're duty is to provide that since the page doesn't. This is what I mean by the site not being as generous to them in skill as people are off site.
Which I said I'll post given time. Patience is a virtue Phoenks.
Vibrations ignore durability.
You mean the thing that Thor has resistance towards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back