• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mr.Reaper Man I know you didn't just read this and say Arishem FRA.

My bro, Garou slaps this guy badly with his kit 😭 He can copy everything he has going for him and give it back ten-fold.
You do realize I view trying to argue against FRAs as desperate right?

I mean the other side was pretty completely wrong on multiple points, objectively speaking they didn't get Garou's character right.

And it was proven that Ashirem's "universal" LS wasn't even used to instantly kill anyone and could easily be copied by Garou in an instant.

You do realize I view trying to argue against FRAs as desperate right?
And? If you're going to FRA shouldn't you be able to explain the reasons you voted for? Especially when they're pretty much debunked.

I don't care for random users I've never really seen before, but you are someone who I expect to actually read and comprehend what is being said so I'm curious why you voted for Ashirem is all.

I mean the other side was pretty completely wrong on multiple points, objectively speaking they didn't get Garou's character right.

And it was proven that Ashirem's "universal" LS wasn't even used to instantly kill anyone and could easily be copied by Garou in an instant.

And? If you're going to FRA shouldn't you be able to explain the reasons you voted for? Especially when they're pretty much debunked.

I don't care for random users I've never really seen before, but you are someone who I expect to actually read and comprehend what is being said so I'm curious why you voted for Ashirem is all.
Maybe, just maybe I think Arishem wins more then 50% of the time!

But naaaaah, that can't be the case because you, the ever right Garou peeps said so right?

Maybe, just maybe I think Arishem wins more then 50% of the time!

But naaaaah, that can't be the case because you, the ever right Garou peeps said so right?
Go into detail. Why does Arishem win more than 50% of the time? What are his win-cons? 🧐

Go into detail. Why does Arishem win more than 50% of the time? What are his win-cons? 🧐
Yeah you can can put your bait away I'm not that stupid.

I am not in the mood to argue against rabid OPM supporters, in our long-winded debate one or both sides would break rules, it'd go to RVR, and it'd become this big ass ******* drama.

Maybe if Garou peeps didn't have such an abominable reputation that I've seen earned, I would sit down and debate why I choose Arishem to win more than 50% of the time here. But no. Measures must be taken as to not cause an RVR shitstorm of drama. Capiche?

Yeah you can can put your bait away I'm not that stupid.

I am not in the mood to argue against rabid OPM supporters, in our long-winded debate one or both sides would break rules, it'd go to RVR, and it'd become this big ass ******* drama.

Maybe if Garou peeps didn't have such an abominable reputation that I've seen earned, I would sit down and debate why I choose Arishem to win more than 50% of the time here. But no. Measures must be taken as to not cause an RVR shitstorm of drama. Capiche?
I am not going to break rules by debating you. I've done plenty of Garou VS matches before.

I mean, your reasons could only be so limited considering you went with an "FRA."

😭 It's not that deep.

I am not going to break rules by debating you. I've done plenty of Garou VS matches before.

I mean, your reasons could only be so limited considering you went with an "FRA."

😭 It's not that deep.
Pheonks almost every time I've been on RVR as the one reported has been when I'm in this mood. Forgive me for not taking chances with a character who's debaters have am ass reputation.

Sounds to me like you have no arguments and are just going "FRA" out of spite against Garou for some reason when the only argument made for Arishem was completely debunked lol

Sounds to me like you have no arguments and are just going "FRA" out of spite against Garou for some reason when the only argument made for Arishem was completely debunked lol
you say that like I have an opinion one way or the other on Garou, you may think it's "completely" debunked, but I am not so sure.

Bluntly put, I kinda dislike Arishem, so... yeh. If I was spiting anyone it should be him

To copy what I said in the Garou vs Celestials thread:
Copying his opponent stats is actually not his first move. Looking at all of his four fight/exchange of attacks:
  • in his first battle against Saitama he started fighting normally before actually copying him with "Mode: Saitama".
  • in his battle against Blast, he never actually copied his statistics. He copied the Gravity Knuckles, which is him copying a technique, not the statistics, which is his "Modes".
  • in the Serious Punch Squared scene, he copied Saitama's stats, but because that was specifically his objective after seeing his power, wanting to replicate it to defeat him.
  • in the battle on Io, he actually fought normally for a decent amount of time before going for the Mode: Saitama.
Modes, aka his copying stats ability, is not his to go move. His first thing is fighting normally to see the abilities of his opponent and to undestand if they are worth of copying or not, which means that he gets killed by superior AP, Range and LS before he can actually copy since he will first fight normally.
Against Arishem he have more chances of victory since he is not Galaxy sized, but Arishem's first move is to paralize with TK, which have Universal LS, and to use his Modes he apparently needs to move a bit (or at least he seems since he moves his hands near his face all the times he does it) so this might be a problem. Arishem can one shot, but if Garou copies him after realizing he can't deafet him normally he might have a shot at this (if he can use his modes without moving, of course), so I am neutral on this.
Arishem FRA

Back