• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Nidavellir calcs have a pretty wide margin of error. If the beam was even half a pixel thinner, the Thor tanking calc would be Low 6-B.

So again, there's no reason for Thor to be High 6-C. Both he and Hulk withstood blows from Thanos and a weaker iteration of the character took more hits. Everyone is Low 6-B.

Assuming CM withstood that missile at point blank range.

Dino W said:
Awakened Thor was nearly killed by High 6-C energy (855 gigatons). But because that is extremely close to baseline Low 6-B, Thanos, who is far superior to Thor, is likely Low 6-B. Captain Marvel Tanked Low 6-B Kree missles (2.7 teratons), and is superior to Thanos.
Awakened Thor got nearly killed by it because he stayed there for more than a few minutes.

Everyone so far seems to agree with Low 6-B, so

Thor: Low 6-B, far higher with Stormbreaker | Low 6-B, higher with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir

Thanos: At least Low 6-B, likely higher. Higher with the Double-Bladed Helicopter Sword

Hulk: Low 6-B | Low 6-B

Iron Man: Low 6-B | Low 6-B

Hela: At least Low 6-B. Higher with weaponary

Surtur: At least Low 6-B, likely higher

Captain America: At least Low 6-B, higher with shield and hammer

Captain Marvel: At least Low 6-B, likely higher. Higher with Energy Absorption

Scarlet Witch: At least 9-B physically. At least Low 6-B, likely far higher with Psionics

Doctor Strange: 9-B physically, Low 6-B with Magic

Ebony Maw: 9-B physically. Low 6-B with Telekinesis, possibly higher

Rescue: Possibly Low 6-B

I think it's already been agreed, but I also agree with the downgrades. Although I am a little iffy about the Kree missiles feat. The ones Carol flew through did not seem to cause explosions of the scale that has been calculated for them.

Something that's always confused me is that Kurse and Scarlet Witch are High 7-A despite all other top tier phase two characters being 7-A.

They are the same type of missile, or at least similar in appearance. The missiles on the left and middle are from the Kree's attack on Earth, the one the right was used against Torfa.

Screenshot (1283)
Screenshot (1284)
Screenshot (1286)

The missiles not creating explosions large enough to be seen from space could just be PIS. It wouldn't be a very good ending if everything within a 330 kilometer radius of Carol was destroyed.

You'd have to prove that Hela is around 20% stronger than Thor, though.

And he was swatting away her blades with ease. At least Large Island level seems fair, in my opinion.

Edit: She already is, so never mind.

Wasn't Hogun also swatting away her blades? Which would mean that swatting away her blades is an 8-A feat.

Also it was mostly agreed that they should all be upgraded to Low 6-B, due to Thor's feat taking place over several minutes, as well as the wide margin of error of the calc, and Captain Marvel's feat. Though if you disagree feel free to voice your arguments, though you probably already know that you can, considering that you have been at this for far longer than I have, and thus are probably more knowledgeable than I am, and I am rambling while editing this comment so I'm gonna stop now.

I'm not going to disagree with the Low 6-B stuff, but that scene where Hela easily overpowers Thor was in his base state, not the power that he later uses against Hela and Thanos.

Also, around this time Hela's blades had easily killed the Beserker, cut an off guard Thor, and cut right through the Rainbow Bridge.

So what have we decided here?

Mjolnir used against Thanos was different than the one used against Hela. It got amped since Fat Thor is much stronger than Pre-Awakened Thor.

Wouldn't it also make Hela, at her absolute weakest, stronger than Thanos? The guy who is consistently called the strongest in the universe.

We preferably need to get a bit organised and get more administrator input here.

Did the one who said he's the strongest in the universe even know of Hela, Surtur and the like?

It grants the power of Thor, of which the latest to wield it is Fat Thor. It's not far off to assume it upgraded its store of Thor roids to match that of its latest Thor wielder.

The first guy who said it was Korath, so I'm not sure, but the directors say the same in interviews apparently.

If Mjolnir doesn't get stronger, it wouldn't be a very good weapon. It's meant to focus Thor's powers. Also Hela, at her absolute weakest cannot be stronger than Thanos, as Awakened Thor, who could somewhat fight her, stood zero chance. Thanos even threatened to crush his skull.

Thanos threatened to power stone his skull, iirc.

Durability-wise, Mjolnir probably wouldn't get any higher, but it's not like Thanos tried to break it or Steve can hit above its durability... does he? How high is the hammer-shattering feat again compared to Mjolnir Cap?

Regarding the Russo's saying that Thanos is the strongest. They also said the latest Avengers movie's title is not something said in Infinity War... and behold, Avengers: Endgame.

At a minimum, Mjolnir's durability is (5.67e-8*1000000^4)*(4*pi*177.6765^2)/7.1631454094501*0.01911143011=6.0012583515553e+19 joules or 14.343 gigatons (Island level).

However, that doesn't take into account the fact that Uru is stored in ingot form, and thus would have higher surface area.

Back