• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak Hela & Odin
A guidebook states that Hela was Odin's most powerful weapon in the conquest of the Nine Realms, which would put her above the Tesseract, which belonged to Odin with Hela having knowledge of it as implied in this scene and here, and the Bifrost, which can be used as a weapon to destroy planets. This shouldn't cause inconsistencies with Hela being one-shot by Surtur since as we know she draws her power from Asgard and during the events of Ragnarok she was significantly depowered as she spent thousands of years isolated from her power source and being kept at bay by Odin's powers. An example of this is that she was knocked out by Post-Awakening Thor's lightning bolt but her AD made her seething with enhanced power, to the point that from Thor's pov it seemed as if his lightning bolt had done nothing to her. In addition, Odin, who defeated Eternal Flame Surtur, stated that by drawing her strength from Asgard Hela's powers will be limitless, and to finally conclude this the Marvel Website states that at one point Hela was the most powerful warrior in all Nine Realms and unmatched in every way, effectively putting her peak above Surtur's. So Hela's profile should have two keys:
This would also upgrade Odin to High 6-A/5-B since he defeated Peak Hela, and to support that rating he is stated to have Earth-shattering force and to have devastated whole worlds. This would scale solely and exclusively to Odin and Peak Hela during the conquest

Scarlet Witch & Thanos' Sword/Energy Shields
Thor's lightning, which Iron Man was absorbing, was able to overload the Mark 85, as we know the Mark 6 has a maximum overload of 475%, in other words it can handle receiving 475% more power than what it can output, basically a 4.75 multiplier via Absorption. Thanos' sword was able to block and deflect the Mark 85's overload repulsor beams, therefore it should have High 6-B durability (39.56711139579 × 4.75 = 187.943779 Teratons). Scarlet Witch was able to break the sword, and the Space Stone's energy shields blocked her beams, so they should also have High 6-B AP and dura respectively

Last edited:
Peak Hela & Odin
A guidebook states that Hela was Odin's most powerful weapon in the conquest of the Nine Realms, which would put her above the Tesseract, which belonged to Odin with Hela having knowledge of it as implied in this scene and here, and the Bifrost, which can be used as a weapon to destroy planets. This shouldn't cause inconsistencies with Hela being one-shot by Surtur since as we know she draws her power from Asgard and during the events of Ragnarok she was significantly depowered as she spent thousands of years isolated from her power source and being kept at bay by Odin's powers. An example of this is that she was knocked out by Post-Awakening Thor's lightning bolt but her AD made her seething with enhanced power, to the point that from Thor's pov it seemed as if his lightning bolt had done nothing to her. In addition, Odin, who defeated Eternal Flame Surtur, stated that by drawing her strength from Asgard Hela's powers will be limitless, and to finally conclude this the Marvel Website states that at one point Hela was the most powerful warrior in all Nine Realms and unmatched in every way, effectively putting her peak above Surtur's. So Hela's profile should have two keys:
This would also upgrade Odin to High 6-A/5-B since he defeated Peak Hela, and to support that rating he is stated to have Earth-shattering force and to have devastated whole worlds. This would scale solely and exclusively to Odin and Peak Hela during the conquest
100% agree so far
Scarlet Witch & Thanos' Sword/Energy Shields
Thor's lightning, which Iron Man was absorbing, was able to overload the Mark 85, as we know the Mark 6 has a maximum overload of 475%, in other words it can handle receiving 475% more power than what it can output, basically a 4.75 multiplier via Absorption. Thanos' sword was able to block and deflect the Mark 85's overload repulsor beams, therefore it should have High 6-B durability (39.56711139579 × 4.75 = 187.943779 Teratons). Scarlet Witch was able to break the sword, and the Space Stone's energy shields blocked her beams, so they should also have High 6-B AP and dura respectively
Also agree

Though, just out of curiosity, wouldn't it also apply to Thor and Thanos, since the former is the one who overloaded Iron Man and made his attacks High 6-B, while the latter overpowered the overloaded repulsers without much difficulty?

If it doesn't or that is to be left for a different CRT, I guess that's also fine

Agree with everything but would it be too much of a presumption to upgrade depowered Hela to be above the Casket of Ancient Winters High 6-B rating? Granted it is Environmental Destruction AP but still.

Though, just out of curiosity, wouldn't it also apply to Thor and Thanos, since the former is the one who overloaded Iron Man and made his attacks High 6-B, while the latter overpowered the overloaded repulsers without much difficulty?

If it doesn't or that is to be left for a different CRT, I guess that's also fine
Agree with everything but would it be too much of a presumption to upgrade depowered Hela to be above the Casket of Ancient Winters High 6-B rating? Granted it is Environmental Destruction AP but still.
I would appreciate if we could address this in another thread as it requires more prior discussion and would affect the scale more than planned here

Wouldn't (Eternal flame) Surtur get the upgrade too? Since he's destined to destroy the very source of Odin and Hela's power plus although we didn't see the fight, Surtur still survived the encounter with Odin instead of Odin killing him or reducing him to his crown state.

Otherwise I agree with the CRT.

Wouldn't (Eternal flame) Surtur get the upgrade too? Since he's destined to destroy the very source of Odin and Hela's power plus although we didn't see the fight, Surtur still survived the encounter with Odin instead of Odin killing him or reducing him to his crown state.
No, Surtur is destined to destroy Asgard, which was calculated at High 6-B/High 6-A and died from that explosion. We know nothing about the battle between Odin and Surtur, only that the former defeated him leaving him depowered and injured for thousands of years, he should not scale from them at all

No, Surtur is destined to destroy Asgard, which was calculated at High 6-B/High 6-A and died from that explosion. We know nothing about the battle between Odin and Surtur, only that the former defeated him leaving him depowered and injured for thousands of years, he should not scale from them at all
I dunno narratively it kinda seems contrived for prime Surtur to be likely hundreds of times weaker than Hela and Odin in their primes but I'll let go of my reservations.

I agree with the OP’s proposals, although I do think that Thor and Thanos should be upgraded to High 6-B as well. I also think Hela‘s first key should be High 6-B+ via scaling to the Casket of Ancient Winters but that’s for a different thread.

Where does the High 6-B rating come from?
Confused the High 6-B with just 6-B there. I didn't mean to add it.
The Bifrost is High 6-A,
Which is what I think they should scale to. The Infinity Stones have dozens of statements where they're the strongest things in existence and it doesn't make sense for any singular normal character to scale above them in my view.

Which is what I think they should scale to. The Infinity Stones have dozens of statements where they're the strongest things in existence and it doesn't make sense for any singular normal character to scale above them in my view.
I don't see how this is an argument to be honest, we have many characters that currently scale above the AP of most Infinity Stones: Egyptian Gods, Zeus, L&T Thor, Gorr, Celestials, etc. The Bifrost and the Hadron Enforcer are also more powerful than most Infinity Stones in AP except for the Tesseract, and some are above it like the Necrosword, Mjölnir and Stormbreaker that can reach up to 5-A/4-C, and we still don't scale the stones above those weapons based on the "dozens of statements where they're the strongest things in existence", plus most of them refer to the Infinity Stones collectively which range from 3-A to Low 1-C

I don't see how this is an argument to be honest, we have many characters that currently scale above the AP of most Infinity Stones: Egyptian Gods, Zeus, L&T Thor, Gorr, Celestials, etc. The Bifrost and the Hadron Enforcer are also more powerful than most Infinity Stones in AP except for the Tesseract, and some are above it like the Necrosword, Mjölnir and Stormbreaker that can reach up to 5-A/4-C, and we still don't scale the stones above those weapons based on the "dozens of statements where they're the strongest things in existence", plus most of them refer to the Infinity Stones collectively which range from 3-A to Low 1-C
I guess you're right.

Yeah, probably the best way to handle it. If you're good with it we just have to wait the minimum CRT time and I/you can apply the changes.

Why would he downscale from something that killed him?
I was thinking since Eternal Flame Surtur is a threat in some capacity to Peak Odin, who is solidly High 6-A at least, yet died to a High 6-A explosion he should downscale to be baseline or something like that. Not too sure if my logic is great but I agree we need to drop this part of the discussion since it's detracting from the main point of the CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back