• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. The new calculation needs to be properly accepted first though.

Would Captain Marvel still be Low 6-B for tanking Kree ballistic missles? There were some doubts as to whether the missles she tanked were the same as the ones which caused explosions visible from space.

The new calculation has been accepted.

Cool.

So I guess the new tiers would look something like this:

Thor: High 6-C, far higher with Stormbreaker | High 6-C, higher with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir

Thanos: At least High 6-C, likely higher. Higher with the Double-Bladed Helicopter Sword

Hulk: High 6-C | High 6-C

Iron Man: High 6-C | High 6-C

Hela: At least High 6-C. Higher with weaponary

Surtur: At least High 6-C, likely higher

Captain America: At least High 6-C, higher with shield and hammer (Side note: Why does Cap have an "at least rating"? Awakened Thor doesn't.

Captain Marvel: At least High 6-C, likely higher. Higher with Energy Absorption

Scarlet Witch: At least 9-B physically. At least High 6-C, likely far higher with Psionics

Doctor Strange: 9-B physically, High 6-C with Magic

Ebony Maw: 9-B physically. High 6-C with Telekinesis, possibly higher

Rescue: Possibly High 6-C

Final question: Does Captain Marvel scale to Kree Ballistic Missiles, and if so, who scales to her?

Wait what? I have several questions.

1. Why does Captain America, Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch all scale above Thor?

2. Who tf is Rescue?

I have no idea why Captain America scales above Thor, but Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch were able to overpower Thanos, while Thor was not. Rescue=Pepper Potts

Do tier listings have +s in them, wouldn't that be in the AP section? I've only seen one profile with a + sign next to a tier and in the AP section.

If Thanos scales to KBM Captain Marvel, then Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Stormbreaker Thor, and Ebony Maw also scale.

@Crimson Rescue is Pepper Potts while using her Iron Man Suit

I'd also predict Marvel and Scarlet Witch are higher then Thor because they actually nearly killed him (Cap threw down as well)

I mean Thanos stomped Awakening Thor at the start of Infinity War where's Wanda and Carol Could actually over power him.

Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch overpowered Thanos when Fat Thor couldn't. Literally the final scene of Infinity War and the first scene of Endgame have Thor fatally wound Thanos. Twice!

And ohhhhh. That thing's called Rescue?

Thor killed Thanos with Stormbreaker, so he is listed as "far higher" with Stormbreaker.

I agree with Low 6-B as well. The neutron star calc puts Thor very close to Low 6-B, and Captain Marvel is quite a bit stronger than base awakened Thor.

I would appreciate input from more staff members here.

This still looks fine btw

was working on something, apologies

Can somebody ask for input from a few administrators, just to make certain?

I tend to agree with Low 6-B more since the line is blurred pretty heavily here considering how high into High 6-C they are and there is a Low 6-B feat from another character.

Alright so

Likely Low 6-Bs

Captain Marvel (Tanked KBMs)

Thanos (Far superior to Thor, but inferior to CM)

Hela (Far superior to Thor)

Surtur (Far superior to Hela)

Scarlet Witch (Superior to Thanos)

Doctor Strange (Scales to Thanos)

Ebony Maw (Scales to Doctor Strange)

Stormbreaker Thor (Killed Thanos)

Mjolnir Cap (Fought with a blood lusted Thanos)

Bro Thor (Wields Stormbreaker)

Unlikely Low 6-Bs

Iron Man (Made Thanos bleed, but was significantly inferior to him)

Rescue (Scales to Iron Man)

High 6-Cs

Awakened Thor (Tanked a neutron star)

Hulk (Inferior to Thor)

Well I meant Bro-Thor with Stormbreaker, Bro-Thor base would just be High 6-C. I think Iron Man should be High 6-C because he got knocked out by Bro Thor, and Thanos was able to casually rip off his helmet.

Whatever is the consensus here about the scaling, I think Awakened Thor and Iron-Man should scale to Low 6-B. I don't even know why we should change the scaling, just change the ratings

Awakened Thor was nearly killed by High 6-C energy (855 gigatons). But because that is extremely close to baseline Low 6-B, Thanos, who is far superior to Thor, is likely Low 6-B. Captain Marvel Tanked Low 6-B Kree missles (2.7 teratons), and is superior to Thanos.

So Bro-Thor could fight a bloodlusted Thanos, but Awakened Thor, who is stronger than Bro-Thor scale to high 6-C? The "he was with Stormbreaker" argument means nothing, he needed physical strength to do this. The difference between Thor's feat and baseline Low 6-B is so irrelevant that it would make no difference about the scaling at all

For the record I agree with M3X.

M3X has a point. Also, Awakened almost died to 2 mins of continuous High 6-C attacks so him and Hulk should scale to the Low 6-B.

Yeah, the margin of error on that calc is probably wide enough that the 1.17x gap doesn't matter. Low 6-B everyone then I guess.

Yeah I'm against High 6-C Thor. Either everyone is Low 6-B or everyone is High 6-C. It wouldn't make sense to scale Fat Thor and Mark 50 Iron Man above IW Thor.

Also for CM the Low 6-B thing would be for durability only. Not AP.

Back