• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Gemm You're right, I must have been misremembering. If Cap applied Thor-level punches with enough force to harm Thanos, the hammer would break.

That seems like an unfair comparison. Characters in the MCU have said Thanos is the most powerful, and his only feats are curbstomping incredibly high-end beings of the MCU. Also, it's possible that was true at the time or they didn't want to give any spoilers away.

I wouldn't say so. The hammer doesn't get stronger over time or anything. It just got stronger because it was being wielded by a stronger Thor.

I think is better to contact Image Helpers, I will do this

EDIT: It looks like someone already posted this image there

You should preferably ask Matthew to comment here. If he does not reply, I suppose that we will have no choice but to proceed anyway.

Crimson Azoth said:
I am so far against this. That is abilities, that is gravity manipulation. That is not AP. Not even close. The amount of destructive force one can output matters nil when you are dealing with gravity.
It does for gravity though. Gravity is still a force, and as such it's output can still be measured with normal units. Immobilzing tier 6s would mean it'd have to impart enough force to overpower than which they can generate. If it's an outlier that's another issue entirely but I can't remember anyone escaping it.

Low 6-B downgrade seems fine. Thanos shouldn't be hundreds or thousands of times stronger than people.

Well, it would more be a lifting strength

Either way yeah, but wasn't Carol the only one with a Low 6-B feat, or did I forget something?

DMUA said:
Well, it would more be a lifting strength
Either way yeah, but wasn't Carol the only one with a Low 6-B feat, or did I forget something?
Thor still has the Wakandan storm thing so no.

Storm revisions says that's Low 7-B, unless I missed something that proved KE

I don't remember anything that would support KE anywhere, no

Yeah we'd just have to go with 6-C from the star feat

or whatever tier that resolved to

it should be in a blog

well it definitely wasn't casual since Thor proceeded to yeet onto the ground sizzling to death for a few moments before getting stormbreaker

so High 6-C+ it shall be

Those Storm revisions were big huh ? From 6-B to Low 7-B ?

Probably it used KE and they actually measured the distance to the horizon, that's why it was so high

And oh, the Timeframe was 0,04 seconds

DMUA said:
well it definitely wasn't casual since Thor proceeded to yeet onto the ground sizzling to death for a few moments before getting stormbreaker
so High 6-C+ it shall be
To be fair, Thor held the forge open for at least 47 seconds, and likely more than 2 minutes. High 6-C+ is for surviving one second.

AP is how much damage someone can do within one blow or a second, so we'd still just treat it as him taking 800 Gigatons every second, thereby that's what he can withstand

I'm going for Low 6-B since the star itself is 0.2 teratons shy from hitting Low 6-B and Thor can withstand that attack for more than a few minutes.

Back