• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I have an issue with Mjolnir's durability being calced this way. If Stormbreaker's durability is calced in the same mannar, it would end up being far lower than Thor's durability, and thus should break everytime he hits someone with it. I think it's more likely that Stormbreaker and Mjolnir are enchanted in some way to have greater durability.

Dino W said:
Well I have an issue with Mjolnir's durability being calced this way. If Stormbreaker's durability is calced in the same mannar, it would end up being far lower than Thor's durability, and thus should break everytime he hits someone with it. I think it's more likely that Stormbreaker and Mjolnir are enchanted in some way to have greater durability.
Welp we are just calculating the minimum durability of Mjolnir, it could be higher

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Welp we are just calculating the minimum durability of Mjolnir, it could be higher
It takes a certain amount of time to melt the metal. Maybe we can actually use a timeframe in this situation?

Also, if Thanos stay on High 6-B and Thor gets a downgrade to Low 6-B, he should be "High 6-B with Stormbreaker" since he was capable of badly hurting him

Wanda and Carol would stay on High 6-B for overpowering Thanos

I 100% support this downgrade. Also, Thanos is nowhere near 230x stronger or he wouldn't have struggled against the Avengers period. Holding back does not mean you can be harmed and made to bleed by people 230x weaker than you and he most certainly wasn't holding back in Endgame.

Mjolnir's durability should scale to awakened Thor's AP because Thor and Cap were using it to fight Thanos. So Hela would just be Low 6-B.

I am not of much help here. Sorry.

I'm not familiar at all with storm calculations, but I'm going to try. This is going to be a high-high-ball.

Using Blademan9999's suggestion of condensation, as well as a height of 2.832 meters. The distance to the horizon calculator gives a result of 6 kilometers. Assuming the clouds to be circumnimbulus clouds that are 11800 meters tall.

Volume

6000^2*pi*11800=1334548559244.94416 m^3

Now assuming liquid water content to be 3 grams per meter cubed.

Mass

1334548559244.94416*3/1000=4003645677.73483 kg

Energy

4003645677.73483*2264705=9067076384594458.17515 joules

I have to go, so I have no idea what that is.

We need more staff input.

@Antvasima I've contacted Crimso and Cal. Other staff members seemingly knowledgeable on the matter have responded to this thread already.

Should I contact Matthew as well?

Thank you. You can do so if you wish, yes.

Dino W said:
Hold on, Star-Lord's Gravity Mine has two feats that I can remember, restraining Iron Man, and restraining Thanos, both Tier 6. MCU wiki states that it can generate gravity as powerful as a planet. Star-Lord's Gravity Mine may very well be Tier 6.
I am so far against this. That is abilities, that is gravity manipulation. That is not AP. Not even close. The amount of destructive force one can output matters nil when you are dealing with gravity.

I too support Low 6-B even for Thanos:

I would be fine with High 6-B for him if he destroyed the Tesseract using all of his power or with the Power Stone, but he does with just as much ease as he dealt with Thor and Hulk, which inclines me more to the Outlier argument.

Back