• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is about why the ice continent that Don Chinjao split is way harder than a steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys I have something about how hard the ice continent that don chinjao split which is way harder than steel and let me know what you think.

First, luffy destroyed the pacifistas (which they are harder than a steel) with a single jet pastel with no haki, and in chapter 708 page 6 luffy did a jet pistol on old don chinjoa (you can see steam from luffy ) and he didn't feel anything. (and this dressrosa luffy not fishmen luffy)

P 00006 png
P 00007 png
Second, in chapter 719 page 14, prime chinjoa with no drill he barely scratched the ice continent, and he got bleed from his head because of it.

3282851-4519315453-0719-
P 00014 png
Lastly, I don't think the people with don chinjao are normal people's strength because this is new world and they are part of his crew, they call him head (which I believe its like captain), and they are wearing warriors clothes/weapons they shouldn't be a normal people.

P 00012 png
that's all I wanted to say let me see what you think about this thanks. :)

> First, luffy destroyed the pacifistas (which they are harder than a steel) with a single jet pastel with no haki

He did use Haki .

Damage3245 said:
> First, luffy destroyed the pacifistas (which they are harder than a steel) with a single jet pastel with no haki

He did use Haki .
he didn't use haki you cant see his fists coated in black and he was meaning luffy used observation haki to dodge the pacifistas laser

Armament Haki isn't always depicted as being visible, even Post-Timeskip.

> Armament Haki isn't always depicted as being visible, even Post-Timeskip

no thats not right because after 3-5 chapters you can see luffy used it on his third gear when he fought with kraken ,so why he didnt use it on pacifistas because he don't need it they are just weak to him now

I don't think I need clac on how hard the ice continent is beacsue I have these proofs as you see.

second, I really don't know how to calc (these kind of things) but I would love if someone who is good at calculating and clac this instead of the wrong calc that put the ice continent at rock or iron.

again thanks and hope you understand

Both the calcer and a calculation group member said that the density has nothing to do with resistance. I tried to calc it using iron density and the result is barely 30KT.

hmm the problem is that this is not an iron but a way harder than a steel which is many times the iron (like 100 of times) and don chinjoa split a huge part of it , and that is really something huge to do.

and I really think that luffys jet pistol (no haki) is at least mountain level because as you see in fishmen island luffy destroyed a mountain by a normal jet stamp on hordy and just the body of hordy got slamed on a mountain and it got destroyed , and as you know armor haki makes luffy's attack way stronger than normal.

by the way I believe Wadatsumi is 400m+ and he got bigger when he ballooned himself , and when he was normal I think the mountauins that luffy destroyed was still higher than him, and luffy use jet pistol on him and he got almost one shotted.

Code:
(edit) and old don chinjoa got a jet pistol on head and he felt nothing that why I think his head is at least mountain level.
that's all hope that helps =P

Calaca Vs said:
Still doesn't change anything.
I really don't understand that why it doesn't make any changes? its like saying when I break a rock with throwing it with all my strength and it got cracked/shatters I can do that to a steel which doesn't make any sense.

what I'm trying to say that I need so much force to break the steel (which I cant do with my bare hands but I need something greater than my force) which if I did use the force to break the steel I would break a several rocks or a huge rock with this great force that If it was a steel it would only break a small steel than a huge/several rocks. lol hope you understand what I mean. XD

Aerozz said:
Calaca Vs said:
Still doesn't change anything.
I really don't understand that why it doesn't make any changes?
its like saying when I break a rock with throwing it with all my strength and it got cracked/shatters I can do that to a steel which doesn't make any sense.

what I'm trying to say that I need so much force to break the steel (which I cant do with my bare hands but I need something greater than my force) which if I did use the force to break the steel I would break a several rocks or a huge rock with this great force that If it was a steel it would only break a small steel than a huge/several rocks. lol hope you understand what I mean. XD
You right man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back