• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Ok here some of the rule's

You can now choose 3 NPs. you need reason for why you chose this or how this np's are connect to your life.

You can now choose 3 personal skills instead of just 1

Here are the Noble Phantasms that have been chosen already. You can't pick any of these.:

For Someone's Glory, Caress of the Medusa, Sha Nagba Imuru, Gate of Babylon, Vijnaptimatrata, Rule Breaker, Luminosette Eternale, Pain Breaker, Hade's Cap of Invisibility, Pashupata, Vishnu Bhuja, Nine Lives, Zabaniya: Raving Shadow Flash , No Second Strike, The Mist, Excalibur/Caliburn, Invisible Air, Potion of Youth, Enfer Chateau D'lf, Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Diatrehkon Aster Lonhke

Oh, you haven't seen any fate stuff? Then here's a short explanation of Noble Phantasms, they're the culmination of a historical/legendary/mythological figure's legends and exploits into a weapon and/or ability. They often originate from weapons they wielded in their life, like King Arthur's sword Excalibur for instance.

For this game you're basically allowed to choose any three noble Phantasms from fate that somehow relates to the way people see you,

If you don't know at least one fate installment, you are going to find this difficult...

The noble phantasms (mostly) all belong to someone. When you decide what 3 NPs you want, look at the characters who have those NPs, and choose a personal (not class) skill from them.

Skills are pretty much what you'd expect, abilities characters have based on their abilities in their life or legend. You can choose three different personal skills, but they have to belong to one of the owners of the Noble Phantasms you choose.

Here's a link to the list of skills. When you find a Noble Phantasm that works for you, it should link to the servant that owns it, and from there you can find their skills by expanding the servant stats tab in the side box.

Not really. UBW is about creating weapons. GoB is about collecting everything

Plus there's the fact that your character wouldn't have Archer/Shirou Emiya's exposure to weapons, so you would be able to project with a lot less variety. Though Rama's NP and GoB would even that out assuming you saw them first.

Whoaaa! That's a lot of stuff! I'll study it!

I think I'll call dibs on Lord Camelot in the meantime!

I have an ubreakable will and DETERMINATION!

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Alex I'm not sure if it will be convenient for you to play, tbh. Go through the wiki and tell.
Mia was screaming "LLAMA" in Amino... is that you?

Maybe... maaaaaaybe! =3

Oh--But I wana try! Please leme try!

Alexcar3000 said:

You mean Detemination

Lord Camelot works though. And depending on your other NPs chosen, you can be shielder

Monarch Laciel said:
Alexcar3000 said:

You mean Detemination
Lord Camelot works though. And depending on your other NPs chosen, you can be shielder
[ * Knowing it works though... fills me with deTEMMIEnation! ]

*Temmienator Sunglasses* I'll be back

My NP's will be.

1: Monte Cristo Mythologie: The King of the Cavern. (Same reason with first HGW.)

2: Arondight: The Unfading Light of the Lake ( same with bulmung, and i once lucky dodge iron ball thrown by bully in my class in high school.)

3: Chronos Rose: Pick Ye Rosebuds While Ye May. (Same with 1st NP.)

And can you tell me what Aroudight do again?

From what did i know it

1) boost all of your stats.

2) give you bonus damage against dragon.

3) can save you from something that will surely kill you once.

4) unbreakable.

Not really. Balmung is a dragon slayer's sword

Arondight is an unbreakable fairy sword, that was used once to slay a dragon

A subtle difference, but the reason the NP is famous or its description is where the link to your legend needs to be. Arondight is described as an unbreaking fairy sword.

Unbreakable.....hmmmm....

My friend use to call me "unbreakable sandbag" for never cry from get gang-on by bullies tho.

I'm back. Basically, we have another unknown ranked Mad Enhancement player who want to pick Lord Camelot? Monarch you should let Hizack pick Arondight. That way, we can say "like father like son"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back