• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

No, you're wrong. I'm talking about the new one who pick Lord Camelot. That was Sir Galahad's NP while Arondight belong to Lancelot. Galahad is Lancelot's son. And with both of them having Mad Enhancement, pretty sure like father like son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Owari Oh is Galahad Lancelot's son? Huh, didn't know that little piece of mythology

@Hizack Yeah sure. I think you can be berserker, considering the flames, the dual swords and the personality

What is your appearance?

Hizack, choose your personal skills.

Also, which Arondight are you using, Black or White (take black, you are going to be berserker so its thematic with F/Z berserker)

Hizack's character

Class: Berserker

Character name: ???

Servant Parameters: B Strength, C Endurance, C Agility, D Mana, D Luck

Noble Phantasms: Arondight , Monte Cristo Mythologie , Armor of Fafnir (weakness and curse included)

Personal Skills: Determination of Steel , Eternal Arms Mastership, Protection of the Fairies

Class Skills: Mad Enhancement - nullified due to Monte Cristo Mythologie's protection against all mental interference. Hizack can deactivate Monte Cristo Mythologie (including its passive and active effects) to gain this ability as an EX Rank reflecting his own madness. This adds the + modifier to all his ranks, but he also loses ANY AND ALL capacity for rational, strategic or intelligent thought, becoming nothing more than a mindless berserk killing machine lashing out at everything that moves regardless of whether it is enemy, ally, bystander, or his own master. He also can't undo this himself and ignores all instructions (except CS enforced instructions) from his master,

Appearance: Looks like Siegfried except with Arondight instead of Balmung

Anyway my last will be.........Armor of Fafnir: Blood Armor of the Evil Drago! And the connect with me it because my first Rare armor in videogame it also dragon armor!
Rathalos armor

S-shut up! I taking about 1st monster hunter here! Do you know hard for me to make this armor?!!!!

Ôû¬coughÔû¬ anyway, it was a road full of spike before i even got a one of material for this armor (you know....it a Monster hunter, the game where you got everything.....except the part you need.)

I'll make an exception because this is what you've chosen this time, but from now on, no choosing based on what your video game character did

It's meant to be your legend, not the legend of your monster hunter character

I will, don't worry. When everyone has chosen.

Also, still waiting on your personal skills Hizack

Please no more A Strength Assassin... Assassin isn't supposed to hit really hard like that...

Btw, lemme guess, this round's Saber will have B Strength, B Endurance, B Agility, A Mana, A+ Luck and A++ NP?

My personal skills will be.

1: Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands

2: Eternal Arms Mastership.

3: Protection of the Fairies

I'm going to have super busted stats if you look at the three servants I have based myself on.

Arjuna: Strength: A, Mana B Endurance: B, Luck A++, Agility B, NP EX

Rama: Strength A, Mana B, Endurance B,Luck B, Agility A+, NP A

Alcides: Strength A, Mana A, Endurance B, Luck B, Agility A, NP A++

Knight of owner isn't even a good counter to GoB, seeing as you need to be able to catch the weapons, and unless you are some multi-armed monstrosity that means two weapons max

It's a pretty good counter assuming you have the skills(eternal arms mastership) to use your new noble phantasms to deflect and catch new ones like Lancelot does in Fate/Zero you still get destroyed by omni directional attacks and special hax weapons but at least you can survive for a while.

Eternal arms mastery just let him retain his skill despite Mad Enhancement IIRC. knight of owner was what was actually letting him use them just as skillfully as if he'd practiced with them.

I've edited Hizack's character comment a few comments back if anyone wants to see what he has

Current classes we have are: Rider, Ruler, Archer, Saver, (old) Saver, Assassin, Berserker

Classes we need to begin are Caster and Lancer

Edited to show. They seem average at first as it is only the servant container paramaters, but considering Arondight ranks them up when drawn, and ME doubles them when unsealed, they are still quite good

Red your stats will be something like this C Strength, D Endurance, A Agility, A+ Mana, A Luck, EX NP

You have weaker strength Endurance because 2 of your servants you have as base have really trash parameters in Strength and Endurance.

Ohhh, really touching there Alex. Very well, ashen one, i'll made your dream come true. Touch the darkness within me, take nourishment from these sovereignless souls.

Nursery Rhyme - A Tale For Somebody's Sake. This is exactly the NP come from the Servant with the same name. The whole ability of this one is like a mirror, reflecting people's desire and change yourself as they see fit. An innocent girl or a dreadful swordman, you'll basically become whatever other want you to be because you're a mirror. This NP will suit you well.

Back