• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Torrent of Water Holy Grail War: Registration

I don't plan on participating at all here, but I'll just leave this here and walk away slowly.
__archer_and_sterling_archer_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_intellectual_deviant__3d7fd95b8261c1d02a59ac40290783a7.png

Alright how about for Ceranos it has a start up time and it can only travel in a straight line. For LBF I can tone down the amps and make it have a really high mana cost so it can’t be maintained for long.

His NPs sound stupid easy to activate immediately to just one-shot.

Not really frankly, just find a master profile and pick what you want
So it would just be like this?

Name: Yamanu Orsini (usually known as Yama)

Class: Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance (Optional): Yamanu

Parameter:

STR: A

AGL: B

END: EX

MAG: C

LCK: D

So it would just be like this?

Name: Yamanu Orsini (usually known as Yama)

Class: Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance (Optional): Yamanu

Parameter:

STR: A

AGL: B

END: EX

MAG: C

LCK: D
Yes and no, that's just detailing the parameters, you also need to go into details on the NP, plus EX-Rank Endurance is inconsistent so do yet own thing with it

Bumping this.

Question: Are servants from strictly modern fictions allowed? Like there's no ancient shit but they are from a modern country, for example, early 2010's South Korea?

Bumping this.

Question: Are servants from strictly modern fictions allowed? Like there's no ancient shit but they are from a modern country, for example, early 2010's South Korea?
No. At that point its too recent and likely depicts people around today

Oof. Had a cool idea for a character, but, oh well.

Guess I gotta just make legitimate profiles for them instead of half-assing RP profiles 😔

Back