• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Torrent of Water Holy Grail War: Registration

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Just to note before I actually go over the rules for this, this is actually my second shot at a Nasuverse RP, I abandoned the other one because it blew dog shit, so figured I'd try again with a better one now that I have wisdom and more mayhem! oh and you know Imma be personally participating in this shit!

Story: An island has surfaced within the middle or the Bermuda Triangle, the waters having raged for months, and a holy Grail having Materialized there, and so it is set that Masters would travel to this island to claim the Grail through a Holy Grail War!

Servant Creation​

The first thing you will need to know here is how to format a Servant Profile, and as such Edward Teach here is a servant profile that isnt 10 miles long that's easy to use!

Parameter: There're 6 stats total: STR, AGL, END, MAG, LCK, and NP, You will configure the ratings of each stat and post them here, with one permitted EX-Rank stat if the character would actually fit such a role, but just one guideline besides that for these: Don't go insane with them, I ain't about to let someone get by with A-Ranks in damn near every stat, and as such is subject to being hand-picked depending on the character.

Class: As there will be no limit on how many people can reasonably join due to the... special nature of this grail war, the class restrictions of 1 per war don't apply, however, i will not be allowing Extra or Beast classes.

Skills and NPs:
(https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill for list and guideline)

(https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm for list and guideline)

Skills and Noble Phantasm is create based on the achievement and history of the servant. You can take 3 skills and 3 NPs only, but you can make them however you want, as long as it's in bound. Just note you do not apsolutely have to take 3 NPs/4 skills, really depends on the character your using.

Servant template:

Name: Jack Sparrow

Class: Rider

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Appearance (Optional): (Either describe or post picture of them)

Parameter:

STR: C

AGL: B

END: A

MAG: D

LCK: EX

Master Creation​

Masters are a little bit trickier, and are highly personalized throughout the seperate characters, so I'll just put down some guidelines

The masters should have anything 6-C kept to a minimum, due to the fact that most masters are unable to content with Servants without prep or just being broken in the first place.

And that's really it, like I said before, Masters are highly personalized to the character, just dont go crazy with say the range.

General rules on profiles​

Absolutely no tier 1 shit allowed, and any existing servant profiles that have it are automatically out of the running for choosing, and if you put one on a master... CRINGE.

Don't go too crazy with the hax, I do encourage it, but just don't go crazy with it.

aaaaand that's it, i think.

Rp thread when it's up

Character sheet

Last edited:
Caster and Rider are taken, and two are to be decided. But that's just for the Grail War itself, cause I wouldn't be making this if it was just a Grail War and didn't have some substance as an actual story

Alrite, it'll probably for a while tho because i'm still getting around on making a good profile so it's good for the eyes of other people

Back