• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Word of God Removal Removal (heh)

“Can’t quite hold a candle” doesn’t exactly mean “no chance”, just a lower one than the other characters on this. Which makes sense,because although he may measure up in speed, he doesn’t in durability and attack power, which is made clear through tsukihime.
contradicted by the profiles themselves

Got overpowered by Azaka, and got bruised.
citation please

Would have took 3 seconds to move 10 meters.
didn't ryougi dodge an explosion point blank?

Extra ryougi got summoned by something similar to a Holy Grail, so she may have been buffed for her appearance
prove this

We don’t know a single thing about the “99 servants”
we know that they're servants

thread wasn't accepted

The trump card is referring to MEODP
It's not a trump card, it's his main offensive ability.

“the JP for that statement (arc's) can actually mean (highest level, or highest rank) of power, not specifically the strongest, which is also problematic if you think about it, nothing should be on the same level as the supposed root personified.”
this doesn't tackle the argument. you're shifting away from the actual issue.

All credible Type-Moon translators agree with this as well, so…
ok, and?

Right now, I'm in disagree. when I get more time, I'll look though other posts and stuff.

contradicted by the profiles themselves
By profiles, do you mean the VSB profiles? Or material profiles. Since this is an argument about Nasu contradicting his own narrative, the narrative triumphs over the profiles…. And the narrative, as per red demon god, says the Nanaya excel in assasination, but are far inferior in direct combat.

Also, the current tsuki profiles use WOG to scale them to servants. Without WOG (like the profiles should have been edited to be, but it seems this revision was poorly planned), Tsuki will be dropped below servants anyway.
citation please
Muttering those words in a chilling voice, she lunged at me. Stuck on the bed, I couldn't dodge her sudden attack. We ended up tangled together, crashing onto the mattress. In the end, Azaka managed to pry the knife away from me. Despite her cute looks, she was easily enraged. When she got really mad, she would go ballistic, like a wounded bear. Judging that words and counterattacks were pointless against this beast, I reluctantly handed over one of my hidden knives to end the silly scuffle. Azaka took the knife and walked over to her desk. I, on the other hand, remained lying on the bed. "You muscle head... Look at my arm, it's covered in bruises. What do you even eat?"

Regardless what you think of the former, it’s evident Azaka bruised her.
didn't ryougi dodge an explosion point blank?
Which is ???, considering Araya’s best speed feat is bullet timing, and he blitzed her. Still far below servants,though.
prove this

2:25, Taiga also explicitly summons her with a grail like device,though that section isn’t covered in the video.
we know that they're servants
which again, says nothing. They could be shittier than Mata Hari or whatever, which is likely, as one tailed tamamo beat her.
thread wasn't accepted
im fully aware,just hand waving it as “lol everyone knows ryougi is god and therefore statement is contradictory

is obviously false,though

What manga is this?
A “shoddily made imitation”, doesn’t confirm its excalibur, and not a hyper convincing lower ranked replica,though…which is what Nasu said he could do.

Does Archer use Excalibur’s TNR in this manga? If no, it isn’t excalibur,but an imperfect replica.
It's not a trump card, it's his main offensive ability.
a valuable resource that may be used, especially as a surprise, in order to gain an advantage.
…aka a trump card. It’s his most powerful resource available to him.
this doesn't tackle the argument. you're shifting away from the actual issue.
“At the highest level of power” is far different from “the strongest”. The issue was inflated.
ok, and?

Right now, I'm in disagree. when I get more time, I'll look though other posts and stuff.

Last edited:
By profiles, do you mean the VSB profiles?
yes
Since this is an argument about Nasu contradicting his own narrative, the narrative triumphs over the profiles….
I'm going to use a really absurd example right now fro the sake of the argument.

lets say an author says it takes a super massive black hole 5 weeks to destroy/consume a planet within its event horizon, even though this goes against actual science. Do we ignore the fact of the situation, or do we just say "well, the author has to be right". The point I'm trying to make is that we rarely consider author intent to be more important than the feats we are able to index. Not that we ignore it completely, but that we have to look at the facts that we can see when the author is contradicted.
Which is ???
I didn't calc it. it's way faster than 10 meters in 3 seconds though
considering Araya’s best speed feat is bullet timing, and he blitzed her.
I didn't mention him. please focus on what I'm saying.
this doesn't prove that she was buffed. I asked for you to send proof that she was buffed.
What manga is this?
no clue. you'd have to ask @ShadowWhoWalks since he sent it in the other thread. I just copied and pasted it.
…aka a trump card. It’s his most powerful resource available to him.
it's his only resource. it's the only thing he uses.
“At the highest level of power” is far different from “the strongest”
not in this context, no. they reach the same contradiction.

By profiles, do you mean the VSB profiles? Or material profiles. Since this is an argument about Nasu contradicting his own narrative, the narrative triumphs over the profiles…. And the narrative, as per red demon god, says the Nanaya excel in assasination, but are far inferior in direct combat.

Also, the current tsuki profiles use WOG to scale them to servants. Without WOG (like the profiles should have been edited to be, but it seems this revision was poorly planned), Tsuki will be dropped below servants anyway.
To further back this up: Shiki is consistently referred to as lower in “scale” and “power” than actual supernatural creatures.

Back