• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

You can now choose 3 NPs. Still needs to be related to your legend

You can now choose 3 personal skills instead of just 1

Here are the Noble Phantasms that have been chosen already. You can't pick any of these.:

For Someone's Glory, Caress of the Medusa, Sha Nagba Imuru, Gate of Babylo, Vijnaptimatrata, Rule Breaker, Luminosette Eternale, Pain Breaker, Hade's Cap of Invisibility, Pashupata, Vishnu Bhuja, Nine Lives, Zabaniya: Raving Shadow Flash , No Second Strike, The Mist, Excalibur/Calibur, Invisible Air, Potion of Youth, Enfer Chateau D'lf, Demon King of the Sixth Heaven, Diatrehkon Aster Lonhke

LOL, I look so derpy xD. Maybe I will look better if you give me Arjunas hair but with Ramas hair color and Ramas skin tone, keep the bow since I'm going to be using a bow anyway through Vishnu Bhuja.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
LOL, I look so derpy xD. Maybe I will look better if you give me Arjunas hair but with Ramas hair color and Ramas skin tone, keep the bow since I'm going to be using a bow anyway through Vishnu Bhuja.
plz don't make me do more...

Also...

Lancer class -> uses bow

Maybe Redgrave can be Rider with the spaceship Gil used against Lancelot and you can be Archer

Know what Ramesses, my buddy Llama will descend from PW and kill you to revenge for what you've done 60 years ago! Òâ¢(Ôì£ÔêÇÔì£)´¥ë

Righto Redgrave, your class is now Rider rather than Archer

Ramesses is now the archer

Llama I added your stuff to the list

I should take the role of Lancer. I have extremely bad fortune anyway. And Luminosite Eternelle is also a spear, too. A Berserker will suit Zack more. What do you think?

Don't even know what Hizack's NPs are and we already know he is going to be berserker lol

You can be Lancer if you want, but I though you wanted to be Saver?

Ok, here my NP's

1: Armor of Fafnir: Blood Armor of the Evil Dragon

2: Balmung: Phantasmal Greatsword, Felling of the Sky Demon

3: Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands

Ok, we have Rider (Red), Archer (Ram), Saber (Art), Assassin (Bla), Saver (Owa), old Saver (Lla), and Ruler (Mon). We need Berserker (they play as the master controlling the servant), Caster and Lancer

Hizack is going to be one of the 3, so we need 2 more people to join. Hopefully Shadowbokuhero will join, so that leaves one. Fab might be able to join, but he should probably repick abilities seeing as the ones he has don't really fit the remaining classes

If someone doesn't join, Owari can switch to Lancer

Hizack123 said:
Ok, here my NP's

And your legend's connection for choosing these?

If there is, and hoping there is an S3 of this, remind me to take SNI. I cannot believe how I didn't pick that or write it for myself last war.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Ok, here my NP's

Both are dragon slayers and proud knight, if this reason can't be use can you help me find NP?

@Llama: Monarch took it already~

@Monarch: I can become a CQC Caster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, as a Saver, i won't hurt people so that's my NP set as Saver. If i become Lancer, i'll change my NP/skill set and if i become Caster, i'll also change it to another set. Though one thing remain no matter if i become a Lancer or Caster, Luminosite Eternelle. That flag is the symbol of Jeanne.

Monarch Laciel said:
If no one else shows up wanting to be Ruler class, here are my NPs and personal skills
1. Sha Nagba Imuru because A) a hobby of mine I was known for was google earthing things a lot and B) because once I was at this party and everyone except me got drunk and I just stood on the second storey balcony watching them all from above and C) I've travelled to a lot of countries so that covers the "saw all parts of the world" part.

2. Breaker Gorgo /Cybelle , because people have told me I have a piercing gaze, and when I look at people for too long they tend to go very still.

3. For Someone's Glory , because I am someone who likes to stand out sometimes, but blend in other times.

Charisma from Gil, Monstrous Strength from Rider/Medusa, and A Knight Does not Die with Empty Hands from Saber/Lancelot as my 3 personal skills.

Appearance: Saber Lancelot's armour with the tassels, Gilgamesh's face, Gorgon's Breaker Gorgon seal
@Llama: Yes, he actually did pick it.

Hizack123 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Ok, here my NP's

Both are dragon slayers and proud knight, if this reason can't be use can you help me find NP?
@Hizack And are you, the person sitting behind the computer/phone, a dragon slayer and proud knight in real life? If no, I advise you tell us how people see you IRL and a story about you IRL and then we'll think of some NPs based on that.

@Owari - llama is telling us to remind him to pick SNI for the 3rd grail war if there is one, not that he wants to pick it now

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Ok, here my NP's

@Hizack And are you, the person sitting behind the computer/phone, a dragon slayer and proud knight in real life? If no, I advise you tell us how people see you IRL and a story about you IRL and then we'll think of some NPs based on that.
OHHHHHH!!! still same with 1st hgw then! Sorry i misunderstand.

Ah, ok. Actually, Hizack's NPs are the easiest one to fulfill condition. For example, he's famous with his friend for always picking Knight job in RPG and he hates dragons. To the point that he kills them on sight everytime he sees them in game and his friend call him dragon slayer because of that. See, very easy to fulfill. You just have to mention something like that.

OwariNepgear said:
Ah, ok. Actually, Hizack's NPs are the easiest one to fulfill condition. For example, he's famous with his friend for always picking Knight job in RPG and he hates dragons. To the point that he kills them on sight everytime he sees them in game and his friend call him dragon slayer because of that. See, very easy to fulfill. You just have to mention something like that.
Oh! If it something like that then.

You know monster hunter?

In 1st game my fight with Rathalos i be like "Holy ****.......it A F@#KING DRAGON FROM COVER!!!" and he rekt me......

But i don't mad tho.....i'm...happy.

Then i go back to farm for tough armor and powerful katana then come to fight with him again....and still lose, that it the first time even think about using trap.

After that i going in mission again just to learn his movesets and where he will move too.

And after so many time of trying, i win.

No matter how long it will be......Rathalos will alway be monster in my heart.

But still tho. I think i will re-chose my class again.

I'm interested if you guys still need players, but my knowledge of the series pretty much extends to just Zero, Stay Night, and Unlimited Blade Works.

Back