• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fictional vs Historical: The Hawaii Holy Grail War (Redux) (Registration)

Sysnosip: The Hawaii Holy Grail War have begun...yet not enough people show up.

Seeing that, the host of the war itself decided to temporarily keeping it on hold, and sending back the participants into where they belong, and go back to the drawing board. Some of the mechanism of the grail war itself is apparently too complicated, there isn't enough candidate that is willing to go through the hassle.

As such, the host decided to simplified the mechanic of summoning servant, removing the aspect of creating completely "Original" servant entirely, along with needing catalyst of past hero to make up them. Instead, they reduce the conflict to between Historical and Fictional instead: Servant recorded within the canon annal of human history, versus "Fictional" character, seemingly not from this world, and instead from a world completely different from their own, treated as character from various fictions on Earth.

Also, instead of needing the full 7v7, he decided to take a much more flexible stance as well, but that's for another time...

How it work: Like it said above, this is a 7v7 HGW fight between two type of servants made for Fate RP around here. Rule are simple: each side will fight another within the confined of Hawaii Singularity, an exact replica of Hawaii itself, down to the object you can find within, but no people are involved, and is supervised by the Ruler (DMPC) of this HGW (who may or may not exist). Whichever side kill all the servants of the others side win, and the survivor of the remaining side get to fight each other to win the grail, as usual.

Servant Creation: (https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Servant for guideline)

Parameter: There're 6 stat total: STR, AGL, END, MAG, LCK, and NP. You personally configured the first 5 stats with point buy, and the NP stat is determined by the rank of the NP you have. Point for each stat range from 0-5, which 0 being E-, 1 being E, 5 being A, and A+ to A++ and above cost 1 additional point for each plus modifier. You get 19 point to allocated. Parameter can also be change depend on skill and NP.

Class: Each side will have 7 main classes (no Extra or Beast class allowed), and each classes is only one slot for each side for a total of 14 servant. Passive skill for each class is automatically at B, unless either skill or NP affect it.

Skills and NPs:
( https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill for list and guideline)

(https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm for list and guideline)

Skills and Noble Phantasm is create based on the achievement and history of the servant. You can take 3 skills and 3 NPs only, but you can make them however you want, as long as it's in bound. For Historical side, you can only take people from history and myth, and for the Fictional side, you can only take character that is in the Vsbattle wiki.

Servant template:

Name: Laplace's Demon

Class: Ruler

Alignment: Chaotic/Lawful Neutral

Appearance (Optional): (Either describe or post picture of them)

Parameter:

STR: D (2 point)

AGL: B (4 point)

END: C (3 point)

MAG: A ( 5 point)

LCK: A ( 5 point)

Passives:

Magic Resistence B

Territory Creation B

Personal Skill: (Skill of your servant)

Devil's Proof: (Skill can be rankless)

Deterministic World EX: (Make description of the skill here as well as their effect. If it isn't an OCs, and if you don't need reflavoring, you can skip it)

The Eyes Which Gaze All EX:

NP:

NP1:

Laplace Past - Viewing Of The Past

Classification: Observer Noble Phantasm (Classification of your NP)

Description: (Describe what your NP does here)

NP2:

Laplace Present - Manipulation Of The Now

Classification: Anti-World Noble Phantasm

Description:

NP3:

Laplace Future - Seeing The Future

Classification: Clairvoyance Noble Phantasm

Description:

Roster:

Historical:
Saber - @Excaliburhuman
Archer - @The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
Lancer
Assassin
Caster
Rider - @PsychoWarper
Berserker

Fictional:

Saber - @Dragoonseraphim
Archer - @YungManzi
Lancer - @Scottycj256
Assassin - @azontr
Caster - @DaReaperMan
Rider - @AnonymousBlank
Berserker

Sandbox:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Andykhang/Hawaii_Holy_Grai_War_(Redux)_Sandbox

Last edited:
Also, if the number isn't enough, I'm just going to start the game with whatever number we have, after a few day, and people can be allow to have another servant to take the remaining spot once their servant die. It's to make the game expedient to play with.

Say one of your characters die, are you restricted to making another for that Team or can players technically switch factions?

On the skills and NP, are they gonna be hyper accurate to the character we pick like how the abilities/gear would function in verse or do we apply the typical Nasu wankery which causes dudes like Edison to become a Li-Man or Tesla to be going “unlimited POWAAAAA”.

Say one of your characters die, are you restricted to making another for that Team or can players technically switch factions?

On the skills and NP, are they gonna be hyper accurate to the character we pick like how the abilities/gear would function in verse or do we apply the typical Nasu wankery which causes dudes like Edison to become a Li-Man or Tesla to be going “unlimited POWAAAAA”.

You can switch team if you want

I am fine with the latter, as long as it doesn't get too broken

GM didn't state a hax limit so I guess we just obliterate existence then.

hqdefault.jpg

I nuked Ainz's passives and time stop, everything else can actually be dealt with by servants, but those are fucky at the best of times.

I say just don't go too crazy with the P&A and we'll be fine.

Also I'd say agility doesn't matter when we get to C-Rank and Higher, cause Gil at C-Rank can keep up with the A+ rank Enkidu so... yeh.

I'll start on a master profile now.

Hei.

STR: B (4 point)

AGL: A+ (6 point)

END: C (3 point)

MAG: E (0 point)

LCK: C (3 point)

Noble Phantasms and Skills on the page. I hope I didn't do anything wrong lol.

I can definitely play history side if needed, but I'd rather not have more then one duo on that side because I suck at pitting two of my characters against eachother.

Wait, Solomon exists... yeah he's the strongest, but he's too much for any real Nasuverse RP that isn't actually ****** in powerscaling.

As to why Hei literally has a skill called "Rin Tohsaka's Bitch", it's because you can't stop me from giving him a skill called "Rin Tohsaka's Bitch".

Look at a bunch of FGO profiles and you should be able to figure it out, I'm trying to find a ****** character to make a Berserker on history side. I am not having luck.

Look at a bunch of FGO profiles and you should be able to figure it out, I'm trying to find a ****** character to make a Berserker on history side. I am not having luck.
Perhaps Lyssa from Greek Mythology? They are the spirit of madness and insanity from a quick Wikipedia search which is all it takes now lol.

It's also interesting as apparently, she was the one to inflict Heracles with the insanity that made him murder his family.

Still confusing.

Like; does the 3 skills and 3 powers limit mean we only get those and no other smaller abilities? That's what I initially thought, then I saw the profiles you guys were making and realized that wasn't the case.

Still confusing.

Like; does the 3 skills and 3 powers limit mean we only get those and no other smaller abilities? That's what I initially thought, then I saw the profiles you guys were making and realized that wasn't the case.
That means you have a maximum of 3 personal skills(IE skills not orientated to class), and 3 Noble Phantasms, both can be damn near anything but the ladder will always be stronger then the former on a servant.

Back