• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Well that's unfortunate. So basically I can't get any skills from Solomon, and also probably shouldn't pick Ars Paulina anyways... Back to the drawing board I guess.

Edit: Oh if I can still use Ars Paulina then nevermind I just have to pick a different skill than his Rings.

Wait, what? What is going on here? Nursery Rhyme was supposed to be a collection of traditional poem, song and tale for children, things like Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Little Mermaid,... How can he become something that wasn't even in the collection of NR to begin with...

Now this is even more strange than Lord El-melloi's Strange Case...

You said it was "The whole ability of this one is like a mirror, reflecting people's desire and change yourself as they see fit" " Nursery Rhyme will reflect one target's desire and change the user to fit that desire. In Fate/Extra, NR only use this on Alice. But, if she use it on the MC or someone else, the result will be different. He'll become something else from some other tales that target prefer if he use this."

The tales the target prefers are apparently undertale in this case.

I mentioned "He'll become something else from some other tales that target prefer if he use this." because i thought people will automatically think that "tale" was traditional tale due to Alice already used "Alice in Wonderland" so i don't have to say it again...

This is Definition of Nursery Rhyme normally and in Fate, it is "a genre deeply loved by the children of England that came into being as a reaction to the half-voiced dreams of the young. It eventually emerged as a Servant who became a champion of the innocent". The fact that she was a materialization of children's tales that make her a champion of the innocent.

Looks like people misunderstanding my "tale". When i say tale, i expect traditional tale. If it was undertale or something different, i'll say "story" instead. Anyway, that was NR of Fate. If you want to make an exception, it's fine though.

It is functionally the same, just thematically different.

I'll leave it up to others to decide. It doesn't seem like that great a fit to me, but meh.

Btw, fun fact here, i haven't played Undertale so i'm afraid i'll have to avoid interacting with him. Because my Human Observation won't allow me to put anything that i don't understand to my story i'm afraid.

You don't have human observantion, or a story based ability...?

If the others decide that Undertale Rhyme is acceptable:

This is what his Jabberwocky looks like. It has all the normal abilities of the Jabberwocky

Trump soldiers are absolute fodder and it doesn't matter what they look like

Asriel's Void is black

Nvm I see them. You don't really fit Caster and that is the only one left. You should probably re-choose

Depending on the skill you choose, you could probably be caster without needing to change anything else tbh

Oh well problem solved I guess!

I was actually wondering about certain skills. Like, what would Divine Protection do for me in this context? If I keep Clairvoyance, would I be able to use Solomon's EX version or would I have to settle for Fionn's B rank? Also, would there be any point in choosing Revelation if Clairvoyance already lets me see the future?

What i chose back then were Magna Voluisse Magnum, Azrael, and From Hell. Though, i kinda want to change From Hell but i dunno what NP to pick

Edit:

@Ed

Divine Protection gives you strong body. Strong enough you can pull lions and bears by their tail and beat them to death

You get the rank of whatever rank the personal skill is from the person you took it from. So if you take Fion's its B. If you take Solomon's, it's EX

Divine Protection would rank up your strength parameter (and technically intelligence, but IDK how to apply that) when you are fighting Redgrave's dragon, and possibly Berserker and Saber seeing as they both have dragon attributes

Clairvoyance would let you see a future, but there are numerous different branching futures that can change to become the dominant one you see depending on how you yourself react to what you see. There is also the fact that even if you can see a future, you still need to create your own plan around what you see. Revelations basically hints at you what to do to achieve victory, but wouldn't tell you why.

Monarch Laciel said:
inb4 Edel picks Summoning as his Personal Skill and sics 72 Demon Gods on us all
Lmao I've been purposely avoiding that one to be honest. I was gonna ask about it until I saw what it did on Solomon's wiki page here.

Hizack123 said:
Lol, and what is my high end stats with Arondight and ME off?
I might up all your ranks by 1 actually as you are a bit weak now, so your new stats are:

Base Parameters: B Strength, C Endurance, C Agility, D Mana, D Luck

With Arondight Parameters: A Strength, B Endurance, B Agility, C Mana, C Luck

Mad Enhancement Parameters: B+ Strength, C+ Endurance, C+ Agility, D+ Mana, D+ Luck

Arondight + Mad Enhancement Parameters: A+ Strength, B+ Endurance, B+ Agility, C+ Mana, C+ Luck

@Monarch: Arondight and ME don't increase Mana and Luck rank. Also, Fab was right Monarch. Solomon as a Caster can't summon 72 Demon, that skill belong to Grand Caster Solomon or Goetia. Solomon Caster's profile on vs wikia seems wrong somehow.

Monarch Laciel said:
Bah. He has it on its page, its a skill, its solomon's skill.
Read my post above. He doesn't has it since he gave it back to God. The only one who have EX rank Evocation is Goetia since it basically just summoning a part of itself

OwariNepgear said:
@Monarch: Arondight and ME don't increase Mana and Luck rank.
" It increases all of his parameters by one rank and the success rate of saving throws are doubled. Due to the legend in which Lancelot slew a dragon, Arondight deals additional damage to Heroic Spirits like Saber who have a "dragon" attribute." From type moon wiki

We do have two people with insta-death abilities (Azrael and MEoDP), one with GoB, one with an immortality+regen negating scythe, the hand of the destruction god (that canonically killed several demon gods in one hit), and poisonous flames that burn the soul. We could probably have killed the demon gods

Anyway can my arondight have 2 from?

White form when i don't have ME effect and Dark form when i'm in berserker mode.

Yeah I suppose. White just gives arondight overload anyway

Btw you need to rechoose a skill. Unique skills like AKDNDWEH can't be registered by two players

Lancelot Stat
@Hizack: These are Lancelot's stat. One come from his Berserker form which he didn't have Arondight and one come from his Saber form which he had Arondight. See the different between Mana and Luck? No, no different at all,

OwariNepgear said:
Lancelot Stat
@Hizack: These are Lancelot's stat. One come from his Berserker form which he didn't have Arondight and one come from his Saber form which he had Arondight. See the different between Mana and Luck? No, no different at all,
It does make sense thematically I suppose, Arondight being a sword, not some magus's tool.

It does double the chances of saving throws though, which probably translates to a luck rank up here

So many hax this time... How can i save people from those haxes... Guess i've to rely on my Revelation... O'Lord...

@Monarch: Double saving throw chance of his Arondight doesn't mean Luck increase. It means in tight situation, like a dangerous poison get injected to his body or having a Gae Bolg throw at him, he may has some chance to miraculously escape his death. But, if he's the one to use them (poison, throw Gae Bolg), this won't occur as double the chance for his opponent to get rekt.

Back