• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Welcome Edwellken. Anime-only will take away lots of your advantage i believe but you can still manage somehow and you can ask anytime you want. I assume you will want to choose NP of those who you know, right?

LlamaGod1411 said:
I was just planning to go all Ex-Ranked NPs, seeing as how most are pseudo fate experts and I'm here waiting to just spam what I have haha.
How much/little fate knowledge do you have? My first hand knowledge is limited to the stuff I didn't repress from the first really bad anime, and what I bothered to remember from the fate zero anime. Other than that it's pretty much all stuff I've heard from fans of the series and looked up during the first war.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Note to self don't provoke almost every servant in the war so they team up and kill me like last time.
If it's any relief to you, in the case that you do do that I won't come after you in a group, since I gave myself mental pollution for fun. In fact in that scenario I may even attack the group with some nonsensical reason.

Thanks. I'm more interested in taking part in the game than winning though to be honest. I was actually looking through the type moon wiki for NP I could use since you guys were doing the last war (bravo btw) and was originally gonna go for Assassin but it looks like I decided to join way too late lol. I was also considering Avalon due to my introverted nature but it seems like that would unfortunately conflict with a pretty major plot point from the last war.

(The versions of Stay Night and UBW I played was the visual novel version by the way not that that changes much)

Edit: @Blah oh I guess I should be fine then lol

I'm fine with whatever class fits the most honestly. So what exactly are the limitations of what I can choose? Aside from having to relate to my personal story.

Almost no limit i believe. We didn't ban any NP. The only limit is that you can't choose what others already have chosen in a round.

Got it. Two I'm currently considering at the moment are: Apneic Beauty for the same reason I would have chosen Avalon, and Ark, because I can be very possesive of my personal belongings and don't like people touching them without my permission.

I'm still reading through the list though.

Apneic Beauty is likely an artificial NP that belong to no hero, even Gilgamesh who has knowledge about all treasure in the world have no idea about that. Officially, i don't think it's a true NP, it doesn't even have NP rank to begin with either. However, who am i to judge? I'll let Ruler decide if it's qualified or not. Also, you should at least take one offensive NP.

Fair enough, is there a different NP i can use that has a similar effect of secluding oneself from others just in case? And yeah I'm still looking for a third one anyway.

Oh if I can have Avalon I don't need anything else, I just thought it would be better not to pick it since from my understanding Saber from the last war is in that same world and it complicates things. But if it's fine that's what I'll go with.

Saber isn't actually in the Avalon of Arturia's NP, she's in Garden of Avalon, a different NP. But there might be an issue with Avalon since it was moved from where it was hidden in England to Ruler's Patchwork Soul last round, so I don't know if you could still get it.

Erm... excuse me for asking this but what do you mean by "Saber from the last war is in that same world and it complicates things"? And you will have to keep EVERYTHING of that NP including condition. With Arthur Pendragon is the only one mentioned that can use Avalon's barrier, you also can't use it. If you take Avalon, you'll likely only have Regenerationn. At least that's how the last war work.

@Owari I assumed that Avalon and Garden of Avalon were the same thing but Blah cleared that up for me. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Regardless, if I can't have Avalon after all I guess I should probably look for something else.

Hmm, probably closer to prison. I'm not overly defensive or afraid of conflict, I just tend to subconsciously isolate myself from other people at times.

Lol that works but I'll always feel like an inferior version of ruler whenever I use it (but who isn't at this point?)

Thanks, I'll take it.

Actually, no xD

Most of us here have no reference to previous Ruler. His NPs were lame af, to the point that no one want to pick them xD

Yawwnnn I'm back. Let's see what's been happeni -

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Lol that Ramesses photoshot was garbage :v
LlamaGod1411 said:
E-Rank Photoshop
Fabtastic Glasses said:
Nah, its even worse than E- rank. Its rankless, just like Edmond's Luck stat
OwariNepgear said:
His NPs were lame af, to the point that no one want to pick them xD

Ahem,

Hizack123 said:
OwariNepgear said:
Ah, ok. Actually, Hizack's NPs are the easiest one to fulfill condition. For example, he's famous with his friend for always picking Knight job in RPG and he hates dragons. To the point that he kills them on sight everytime he sees them in game and his friend call him dragon slayer because of that. See, very easy to fulfill. You just have to mention something like that.
Oh! If it something like that then.
You know monster hunter?

In 1st game my fight with Rathalos i be like "Holy ****.......it A F@#KING DRAGON FROM COVER!!!" and he rekt me......

But i don't mad tho.....i'm...happy.

Then i go back to farm for tough armor and powerful katana then come to fight with him again....and still lose, that it the first time even think about using trap.

After that i going in mission again just to learn his movesets and where he will move too.

And after so many time of trying, i win.

No matter how long it will be......Rathalos will alway be monster in my heart.

But still tho. I think i will re-chose my class again.
And then there's me, who never got past the Barroth.... (motherf*cker just keeps running away like a goddamn f*cking cowards son of a bitch mud everywhere headbutting stupid tail swipes)

Anyway, that works for "felliing of the sky demon". Not so much for a Knight of Owner or Dragon Blood Armour

Edwellken said:
I'm interested if you guys still need players, but my knowledge of the series pretty much extends to just Zero, Stay Night, and Unlimited Blade Works.
I'm anime only too mate. Just supplement the knowledge with wikis

Also sure, have Apneic Beauty

OwariNepgear said:
Erm... excuse me for asking this but what do you mean by "Saber from the last war is in that same world and it complicates things"? And you will have to keep EVERYTHING of that NP including condition. With Arthur Pendragon is the only one mentioned that can use Avalon's barrier, you also can't use it. If you take Avalon, you'll likely only have Regenerationn. At least that's how the last war work.
No no, the mana and barrier part was just me attempting to keep things balanced before going full god-mode. If he has it he can use all of its effects.

If he chooses Avalon, he can have it. Also, most physical Noble Phantasms aren't the originals anyway, so he can take Avalon if he wants.

@Owari Oh that's right new ruler lol.

I have a question about the NPs I've already chosen. 1, when I use Ars Paulina, will I end up in the same world Ruler created in the last war or a different version? (Though apparently I actually can use Avalon or Apneic Beauty so I might switch to that.)

And 2, I know I chose it and all since I felt it fit me pretty well, but what exactly can I do with Ark? Am I supposed to trick people into touching it? Can I move it around or something?

1. Different version.

2. Probably trick people into touching it. That, or throw them into it. It can't be turned to spirit form, which means you'd need to be lugging around a massive box all the war, though I suppose if you have Apenic Beauty or Ars Paulina that would give you somewhere to store it.

Thanks @ Llama. Try not to kill me too quickly eh?

So I can store it inside of Ars Paulina huh. Can I do the same with Avalon?

Edit: scratch that I think I just realised my mistake. This whole time I thought it sends the user to another realm but is it just a barrier?

Ah don't worry I don't plan on actually fighting for the grail for the most part.

Besides, I'll probably enter the war a bit later, seeing as how I'm still supposed to write Personal Skills for myself.

Ars creates a reality marble outside time and space that is the manifestation of the user's soul on reaity

Ice palace creates an ice palace somewhere in the real world

Also, I feel like purposely throwing someone into the Ark qualifies as "giving them permission to touch it". So basically, it will oneshot anyone who touches it - but only if they accidently bump into it.

And my mental corruption will tell me "look it's a pretty box, let's go touch it!" …maybe, might depend on the situation.

Um...if i said i love to collect (characters and weapon in mobile game, book, toy and etc.)

Can i have Gate of babylon?

Back