• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

LlamaGod1411 said:
Naice, hope everyone's choosing OP skills.
Speak for yourself. All I've got are some fancy eyes and a spear that negates regen - if it can even land a hit

Well at least I have SNI and Charisma to talk my way out. And Command Seals to buff myself and teleport people away. And Monstrous Strength to mega evolve. And an ability that lets me turn machine guns and jet fighters into Noble Phantasms...

Ok, I think I'll do alright actually

But i doubt a Berserker like him need Mana or Luck... And btw, Hizack CAN'T actually pick his Knight of Honor personal skill. Because Arondight will seal that personal skill so even if he pick that, he can't use it.

I wonder what would happen if I used AKDNDWEH to steal Arondight from him?

Anyway, we actually have all necessary classes now, so

Alexcar3000 if you want to join as avenger/shielder, you have until our Saber can join us to pick your abilities

I think i'll pick Gate of Skye. I have a gate (my glorious door) that sucks people into it (invite people into my house to play games, watch movies, or help me finish my job, etc) and they cannot refuse it (i have the best gaming set in the whole neighbourhood and they can't say no when i force them), and i also can pick who get to go inside and whos not (well duh, its my house). And once inside, they'll ultimately die (we'll play games, watch movies, or work until we drop dead)

Basically Friday Night Frenzy :p

Caster and Lancer still need to choose their final personal skill.

Rider and Lancer still need to choose their appearances.

Ramesses, can you think up some good servant parameters?

Monarch Laciel said:
I wonder what would happen if I used AKDNDWEH to steal Arondight from him?
Anyway, we actually have all necessary classes now, so

Alexcar3000 if you want to join as avenger/shielder, you have until our Saber can join us to pick your abilities
Ok!!

I found sans!

I'm fine, though. That stat isn't really important anyway. However, can i have A+ Mana? With all of my NPs are supportive one, i'd prefer having a little more Mana.

The Np stat is still supposed to reflect the strength of the Noble Phantasm you have. Which us servants will be able see In order to determine your Noble Phantasms power. At most you will have A+ NP stat which I'm very doubtful of so you will probably have A rank. A++ mana when you are not a caster is a no.

EDIT: Misread your parameter as A+ mana from the start and thought you asked for A++ mana.... Anyway yeah sure you can have A+ mana

There's so much stuff that fits me!

Hard to choose...

Like these: Ascalo (Using my power for protection!), Wait, and Hope (HP is Hope.. Hopes and Dreams! Hold on to my Hopes to REFUSE!), Brynhild Romantia (Love and Hate. Power of Love. LOVE. The HATE SOUL. There's so much about Love and Hate!)

And... DETERMINATION of Steel you say? =3

I'll pick Primal Rune.

So that makes my sheet to look like this

Personal Skills

Imperial Privilege EX (though choice between this and Wisdom of Haunted Ground A+. But i feel IP is slightly superior)

Battle Continuation EX

Primal Runes

NP

Magna Voluisse Magnum A++

Azrael C

Gate of Skye A+

LlamaGod1411 said:
A Strength

A Endurance

A Agility

Ex Mana

Ex Luck

Ex NPs.

Hello (Ex)Saver.

And Ramesses, what about your divinity?
I thought old age was ranking down agility twice, and your luck was only originally A++

Back