• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Let's see...

At minimum we need Ruler, Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker and Assassin.

We have Ruler (Me), Archer (Redgrave), Assassin (Blah), and Owari and Ramesses undetermined. Fab will come back if nothing happens in a week. So we still need 2 more people after that. Let's hope

Wait, for what? This is fictional game already... I don't want my fake-ness to become well-known like that, you know...

And in worst case, you can turn yourself to something else not Ruler, we don't need a Ruler.

For my amusement. And FC/OC isn't exactly well known

and true. I guess I can be Lancer. So we need one more person then

Monarch Laciel said:
@Owari Oh btw I made you a character page
She has at least high-low regen with Sensou no Owari (which is what the sword's called, not Owari no Sensou), and she also has flight thanks to the shoes of flight, not just her Amalavijnana. Both of the items also amp her stats giving her a plus to all her parameters besides luck and NP, so both her strength and endurance are above A rank in base.

OwariNepgear said:
Indeed, i don't know FC/OC. But having someone other than people in this HGW know about it is embarassing...
I'll change the character's name and get rid of the bit about you controlling it seeing as it embarrases you. But people could easily look at this thread to you know?

Edit: Ok, changed. No mention of "OwariNepGear". Just a Saber named Ender

@Monarch: I tried to NOT think about other people read this thread but... now this is even more embarassing than before... And indeed, Sensou no Owari mean The End of The War but Owari no Sensou will mean The War of The End so this is a little...

@Blah: Long time no see, Ex-Caster.

@Owari, the page no longer has any connection to you. And if it makes you feel any better, everyone consistently active on this site is a massive geek in some way. I doubt anyone here is going to be judging anyone else on playing a Fate game

@Owari: Heya EX-Saber! (get it, cause all your stats became EX? Also because my tablet now autocorrects Ex to EX because I wrote it so much in the previous game.) Long time seems like an exaggeration for two days, but if not talking to me makes two days feel like a long time, my sincerest apologies! :3

@Monarch, we don't judge people? The ignorant statements thread begs to differ… but this certainly isn't something many would judge here.

@Monarch I want his shorter hair, and I want the colour scheme to be black with gold trimmings. Sorry for my inactivity for the last 2 days my GF got into an accident and had to get surgery so I worried sick, and spent a lot of time with her in hospital.

Wow Ramesses, is she alright? I'm sorry to hear that... May the lord bless you and her. And, by chance, her name isn't happen to be Felicia, right?

Erm... Ramesses... Excuse me when i ask something like this but... basically, you just used your GF as an avatar for your Master in a war that she can die ANYTIME...? And you even intend to sacrifice her for your sake in the first place... Oh my lord... bless this corrupted soul... You will become an Alter soon, Ramesses...

@Monarch: Just read FC/OC a little. Goddamn you Monarch! Who did you call "yandere"? I... it's not like i had some yandere affection toward you or anything! Idiot!

@Ramesses, sorry to hear your girlfriend had an accident, and glad to hear the surgery went well.

@Owari Are youuuuu sure? Are you reallllllllly sure?

Trapping me in an endless series of reality marbles to fight me for eternity is normal affection?

ahh also ramesses sorry to hear about your GF good that the surgery went well

Its tsundere + Yandere lol @monarch

Gonna take forever for this game to start. Some dude from FC/OC seems interested in this game. Maybe you should invite them Monarch.

If Fab is able to play in a few days, we will have 7 all up, but if we get 8 I can go back to being Ruler. Who is interested?

Oh so they did. I'll invite them.

Edit: Sir Ovens seemed more incredulous than wanting to join, but Ramesses already notified shadow, and he seems interested if confused by the rules. Going to try to explain them a bit and hopefully he'll join

The fact that he commented on a page mean he seems interested somehow. And btw on Ender's page, you forgot Jumping the Eight Ships at Dan-no-ura, thought it's not really important. You also forgot Llama's Demon King of the Sixth Heaven.

Write it for yourself when the game begins. You're used several different weapons and have a forest around to get a branch from, and have had 60 years to practice, so you have a link.

Hmmm. Are servants immortal? Do their spiritual forms not age? I don't believe they would, but not all servants have type 1 immortality, and iirc the reason gil didn't age between F/Z and F/SN was because he had the elixir of youth in his GoB

I mean, its been 60 years. Even if you were in the body of Hans Christian Andersen that would still mean you are about 70 biologically if your body ages.

Welp yea, old me now.

And once the game begins, do remind me to write myself personal skills. Is there any restriction on what kind of skills I can choose?

And what do I even do for sixty years lmao. [Deactivate Akhilleus Kosmos pls]

You are in a legit paradise. Its an entire planet of beautiful forests, fields, warm sun, snowy mountains. You can do whatever you want for 60 years really. Build a house. Talk to the people, etc

Or you could come back to the colosseum and join me in the greatest Reality Marble of all - Neverland Overdrive.

Well @monarch what would ruler do besides fighting with Lancer? Go to the Real world to make casual hangouts and such? (just curious lol)

I don't even know. 60 years...

Personally I'd start practicing art and craftsmanship to pass the time. Maybe try to write a full book

Dunno about you. Maybe have a few mana transfers with your master

idk besides fighting i just use sensories to explore world with master and settle down with some kids? (i suck with them personally RIP) though i do try to teach her 3rd magic so she can do MoTS so she can meet you in person i guess that's what i'll do in 60 years idk *shrugs*

no Lancer Redgrave is with first war ruler this is just a different Redgrave. The one i'm talking about is more to just an observer to this war i guess.

Back