• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Also keep in mind that Kerry doesn't always load Thompson Contender with Origin Bullet. Because even without it, its still a strong gun that can do the job done

Which reminds me. Body part that was hit by Origin Bullet wouldn't even bleed nor it will leave any wound. So that one time against Kayneth is just Kerry shooting an ordinary bullet with Thompson Contender. So even if the bullet hit Volumen, it won't be relevant since it was normal bullet that strike through it

So he wasn't even using a Origin Round the first time he shot Kayneth? I though the only bullets he used with the Contender were the Origin Rounds?

Kerry use Thompson Contender doesn't mean hes using Origin Bullet. But Kerry shooting Origin Bullet would mean that hes using Contender to shoot it

Alright. I'll just assume Kerry wasn't using an origin round with that first shot from the contender.

Anyway, Redgrave has said he doesn't want it, so moving on. We currently have 4 servants ready (Me/Ruler, Ramesses/Whatever, Owari/Whatever, Redgrave/Archer) of the minimum 9 required (7 regular, Ruler and LlamaGod)

Vishnu Pashu and Martial Art won't make it relevant whether hes a Saber, Lancer, or Archer since he can function as all of them at the same time anyway

That's why I'm leaving his class unknown for now, so that if anyone who can fulfil either Lancer or Saber more fittingly comes, they can have that role and and Ramesses can get the other

What are the Personal skills I can choose again?And what of my counter hero, seeing as how I'm not really a saver now. And someone should probably ping azathoth, he was interested in the last war iirc.

Your personal skills... You do still have Marchen Meines Lebens right now, though I'll be taking it from you prior to you returning to Realspace... ok. Using the new rules for the use of Marchen Meines Lebens, you can give yourself any two new personal skills that are in line with the new rules. You will also need to do this inside Patchwork Soul (which will be moving in sync along the time axis with real space) once the game has already begun, so you won't be entering the war immediately.

You can keep your current class skills, as you are still technically a Saver class, you just aren't this war's saver class.

Already messaged Azathoth. Yet to receive a response, but I'd be surprised if he joins honestly. He is a beauracrat, so he is probably busy with other wiki duties.

I actually was hoping for Ramesses to become true Rama. This way, he will hold a very big grudge against RedGrave for taking the Archer slot of his dear Sita ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah why restrict MMM when pretty much no one can use it? I don't think new Ruler will, and I'm not. So to get two skills I have to wait for ~2days and write them? If patchwork soul is moving in accordance to real time can't I TTBB?

@Owari this ain't the same Redgrave though lol this hero just happen to have the same name as him lol ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (planning to make cameos kek)

I think i want to switch out secretcalibur, it wouldn't work well with the legend I aim to build for this character. Instead I want to go with Kazikli Bey: The Lord of Executio. This is because in discussions/debates irl, I'm known to relentlessly overwhelm my opponents with points and information, pushing them up against a wall making it hard for them to counter.

Do note that Kazikli Bey is only deployable within area marked with Demonic Defender of the State, and Demonic Defender of the State itself takes considerable amount of time to set up

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Do note that Kazikli Bey is only deployable within area marked with Demonic Defender of the State, and Demonic Defender of the State itself takes considerable amount of time to set up
Wait a sec, I just read about it more, and does this thing take two months to set up?

First, Uomo Universale. Now, Kaziklibey. You do love penetration, don't you Blah? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Luckily, i have my ultimate protection method Luminosite Eternelle to protect my holy maiden body from penetration ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Okay, as much fun as spear fighting and creating stakes out of my body sounds, it really wouldn't fit what I was going for. I guess I'll have to find something else then.

Alright, I was aiming for Assassin anyways, and this can still fit in the way I want my character to act. Now to explain how I relate to No Second Strike. I was the only student in most of my math classes throughout middle school and high school (so far) that never scored low enough that I had to make corrections on a single math test and this was (annoyingly) well known in my class. So that's my second along with The Myst.

Now for my third I'm going with Zabaniya: Phantasmal Pedigree. Since it's essentially the ability to learn and replicate the abilities of a predecessor, I can relate to this since in math I could quickly learn and figure out applications of a new concept, to the point where I was frequently a week or more ahead of my class without reading ahead in the textbook or being taught (again this was annoyingly well known in my class), if we look at past mathematicians as predecessors this could be seen as quickly learning the abilities of my predecessors.

I can also give a few more specific reasonings for the abilities included in that NP. Raving Shadow Flash for the same reason as Kazikli Bey, plus I'm known for my long hair. Ichor of Reverie for the part of the reasoning of the mist that when I get into discussions irl it often feels like I'm controlling it. Febrile Inspiration for reasons similar to what I gave for God Hand, just without the people think I'm mocking their "attacks". Meditative Sensitivity and Delusional Heartbeat for reasons similar to the ones I gave for Uomo Universale. Cyber Phantasy because when I explain my theories on manga to my online friends they'll often say they were mind blowing.

For my personal skills I'll use Sphere Boundary (A), Mental Pollution (C), and Information Erasure (B).

Does appearance have to be based on someone from fate/one of the servants we took NPs from?

LlamaGod1411 said:
Ah why restrict MMM when pretty much no one can use it? I don't think new Ruler will, and I'm not.
So to get two skills I have to wait for ~2days and write them? If patchwork soul is moving in accordance to real time can't I TTBB?
It's restricted because in your case, no one knows you exist as long as you don't choose to show yourself, which means you could just sit back and write yourself as many new abilities as you can. If you had been normally summoned into this war and other classes were actually looking for you I would let you keep it, but when no one else knows you exist so you can have all the prep time you want, its unfair to give you an ability that is so OP with prep time.

Patchwork Soul is still outside space-time in the "space" of imaginary numbers, so no. Think of there being a time axis. Patchwork Soul exists outside of that axis and can move anywhere along that axis that Ruler wants. But it is still outside that axis.

Plus using TTBB to escape the psuedo-"space-time" of Patchwork Soul would just result in you ending up in the next layer of Patchwork Soul

@Blah, personally I feel that taking Phantasmal Pedigree is a little too powerful, seeing as it essentially gives you 6 or 7 noble Phantasms for the price of one. Things like Ramesses 9 Lives and Rama's NP, or GoB are still very limited in that 9 Lives, while an "adapting weapon" is still only capable of adapting in combat, Rama's NP gives him new weapons but none of them have any new abilities, they are just good weapons, and Redgrave doesn't know how to use any of the weapons in GoB except as projectiles, so they are all still one NP. Phantasmal Pedigree is 6 or 7 very different abilities and it seems over the top to have them all. Maybe just get one of the individual abilities?

And yes, appearance needs to be based on the heroes you took the NPs from. Speaking of which @Ramesses, I'm still waiting on whether you want Rama's long hair or shorter hair, and whether you want the colour scheme to be black with gold trimmings or gold with black trimmings

Phantasmal Pedigree goes further than that tho, its not as simple as learning and replicating something. Zealot achieve it through her zealotry and she alter all the past Zabaniya so it fits her like a glove. So using your own reasoning to get this NP, you'll have to get as good at math as those predecessor and actually alter it into your own style without making them too far off from the original to the point it became an essentially new moves (or in this case, equation)

Not to mention that this NP also represent Zealot's zealotry and the Hassassin sect's general enmity toward Zealot herself. So you'll have to be hated or seen as someone heretical by your surrounding to get this too

@Fab if we were actually being required to have associations that specific/close to the original most of us would be unable to use the majority of the NPs we've chosen.

@Monarch I'll just use Raving Shadow Flash then, since I think it's the one I associate with the best. For appearance I'll just use Jack the Ripper's first form of fate grand order.

One of the main point of Phantasmal Pedigree is that it made Zealot to be hated. That in itself already make this NP a hard one to get in the first place because of how specific this NP actually is. So i don't really get your complaint. Do note that Phantasmal Pedigree isn't something that cheap and shallow, Zealot herself gained it because she got as good as her predecessor and alter their specialty so it actually fits her so she can actually use it. Your own example using math is somewhat off from the get go anyway, as it would turn your requirement to get it in the first place to be way above your paygrade. Stuff like these should be used with physical skills and what that physical skills make your surrounding percieve you as the base reasoning

Hmm...? Blah chooses Jack's appearance? But Jack has short hair... how can you use your Zabaniya... And with those NPs, your weapons will likely be your fist and hairs...

I assumed the zabaniya has the ability to increase the length of hair at will, unless the users of it actually have hairs that are naturally multiple kilometers long.

@Monarch: I thought you said you had 2~3 guys who interested in this... If we still lack Caster after 5~6 days, feel free to change me to that position.

@Owari those 3 were azzy, xmark, and eliminator venom. I've messaged all of them, xmark declined, azzy and venom haven't responded

Kanesada Kuji is just a normal katana. Sensou no Owari has a little Regenerationn buff and wind blade. And they aren't fancy... you're the fancy one...

Aestus Domus Aurea isn't fancy at all. It's GLOOOOOORIOUSSSSSSSSS! It's ROOOOOOMEEEEEEEEE!

This thread is getting a little empty recently...

Back