• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

King Hassan's Evening Bell is only A Ranked though...

And @RedGrave: You're thinking that GoB has lesser mana consumption than Medea's casual Age of God magic...?

Death Toll: EX (alt. Name is Evening Bell)

An evening bell that informs people of the funeral rites and makes the news of death resound. A unique skill whose activation effects have become one with these rites. This swordsman does not choose who to kill by his own will. Once the other party has ´¢ólost sight of the proper time to die´¢ú and turned into a living dead, he grants salvation on behalf of the Lord. Everything is the will of the Heavens; therefore, those who end up meeting with this swordsman learn the end of their fate.

ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇCan you hear, the sound of this bell.

It is the end of your luck in itself.

Accept and release your soul. This is your last chance to have a peaceful slumber as a person.

I change my mind. I'll change my EX ranked Evening Bell with A ranked At the Boundary

That would make my sheet looks like this

NPs

A++ ranked Magna Voluisse Magnum

C ranked Azrael

A - E ranked From Hell

Personal Skills

EX ranked Imperial Privilege

EX ranked Battle Continuation

A ranked At the Boundary

Revel in joy for i will not participate in this HGW thingy game thread :p

Actually, no. I came here for fun, not to win. Why should i revel in joy if there's someone that only join this war like an immovable dummy...? You may be very hax, very strong, very broken, but i won't feel any fun from this. I even want you to join this war, too. Last time was fun with you around, though. And, to put this straight, i even feel sad somehow when you said "I won't even participate anyway. I'm just making a sheet of myself".

OwariNepgear said:
@Monarch: Your A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands is this NP. It's not Personal skill but another NP of Lancelot. Please repick.
It's a Personal Skill under Saber/Lancelot , and that's the version of Lancelot my For Someone's Glory comes from, so its fine. If I had chosen Berserker/Lancelot's For Someone's Glory, then I wouldn't be able to pick AKDNDwEH as it is a Noble Phantasm for Berserker/Lancelot.

no you know what take golden rule out and i'll switch it with caster's High-Speed Divine Words so that i can do spells archer with spells kek

@Red i advice you to change High Speed Divine Words. You get no benefits from it

@Monarch Cybele isn't a NP and having Breaker Gorgon doesn't give you Cybele either

@Redgrave, Fab is right. High Speed Divine Words just lets you say spell really quickly. It doesn't let you say spells. It would do nothing for you.

Well, if i were you, i'll just pick the Mystic Eye personal skill from Medusa which is Cybele and discard Charisma and keep Breaker Gorgon for its utility

So right now, I'm ruler, Redgrave is Archer, but still needs to get a 3rd personal skill, and Owari is Saver.

Fab isn't going to be playing, so he isn't counted

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Well, if i were you, i'll just pick the Mystic Eye personal skill from Medusa which is Cybele and discard Charisma and keep Breaker Gorgon for its utility
The reason I can pick CotM is because of its link to my legend. I don't wear a blindfold or glasses or anything that covers my eyes, so I can't pick Breaker Gorgon as it is not part of my legend

[Erm... I don't think so Monarch. Knight of Honor has never really been a Personal Skill of Lancelot in reality, only in FGO game. And Lancelot Saber actually can't use For Someone's Glory due to he used Arondight as his primary weapon and Arondight will seal both Knight of Honor and For someone's Glory. If there's a version you can take it from, it's Berserker.]

[If it's like that, it's very awkward due to having a NP of someone else as your Personal Skill. Just like if i pick Medea's Golden Fleece which is a Personal Skill of Medea that classified as a NP normally. And Medea can't really use that Personal Skill anw.]

Any personal skill from Gil or Medea. Shiki doesn't really have any apart from connection to the root

But that skill require a person to have both male and female side that coexist inside a body. In other word, multi-personality.

If he wants to have it he needs to play as someone with multiple personalities that are male and female

Owari's character

Class: Saver (possibly. You might get shuffled into a regular class if we don't have enough of them)

Name: Jeane D'Arc

Noble Phantasms: LE , PB , HCoI

Personal Skills:Revelation (A), Saint (B), Magic Resistance (EX)

Class Skills: To be Determined (need to see if you are actually going to be able to play as Saver in this)

Appearance: Jeanne's appearance

Yeah... you're playing the real Jeanne for this. You only get the abilities here, but you are playing the actual Jeanne

@Monarch: I actually planned to use true Jeanne from the beginning. This time, i only have my flag (LE) as my only weapon. I don't have that sword because it's La Pucelle.

I'll add the others when I think of them, for now I've got Secretcalibur my joking nature can often lead to sudden tone shifts in conversations at school, so I figured the swords of Saber and Saber alter fit well. I think I showed that pretty well when I took Blahster from a casual conversation over dumplings, to a friendly message, to suicide. Also I happen to have two replica swords at home, and my friends all know about that, so there's that as well.

Yeah i'll use golden rule then cause the others are more useless at least i got legit cash lol

OwariNepgear said:
[Erm... I don't think so Monarch. Knight of Honor has never really been a Personal Skill of Lancelot in reality, only in FGO game. And Lancelot Saber actually can't use For Someone's Glory due to he used Arondight as his primary weapon and Arondight will seal both Knight of Honor and For someone's Glory. If there's a version you can take it from, it's Berserker.]
[If it's like that, it's very awkward due to having a NP of someone else as your Personal Skill. Just like if i pick Medea's Golden Fleece which is a Personal Skill of Medea that classified as a NP normally. And Medea can't really use that Personal Skill anw.]
[Most Noble Phantasms are only in the F/GO game, that has like, 80% of all servants. It's a personal skill there. For Someone's Glory and AKDNDWEH is sealed when he draws Arondight, it isn't that he can't use it at all, he can use it just fine when Arondight is sheathed. I would lose those when I gain Harpe from Caress of the Medusa, but not otherwise]

[And if you have Pain or Rule Breaker, feel free to take Golden Fleece]

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Pashupata because deep down I'm just as chunni as Arjuna, so saying something like "Holy Ground Expansion, Space Fixation, Divine Punishment Enforcement" is probably something I would do.
Vishnu Bhuja because like Rama I was given a bunch of tools so that I can breeze through obstacles like school.

Nine Lives because I always try really frikin hard to adapt to things.

B rank Divinity from Arjuna, A rank Martial Blessing from Rama, And B rank Eye of The Mind (True) from Alcides.

Appearance: Body type and Clothes of Arjuna I guess with the colour scheme of Alcides(Gold,black). Ramas hair and personality.
You had to make this difficult for me didn't you...

Should you be be Lancer or Saber or Berserker or what???

Here's what I got for my second: The Mist when I talk to others irl I'm generally considered to be hard to read, able to control the pace of discussions, and someone who can lead others around in circles if I want. So The Mist which can obscure vision of me, reduce my opponents' speed, and trap others to be walking around in circles eternally fits me well. Also the person I'm closest to is completely unaffected by my attempts to control a conversation, similar to how Jack keeps the mist from affecting her master, though in his case it's just that he's smart.

@Monarch: With Vishnu Bhuja, he can become any of the Knights (Lancer, Archer, Saber) but not Berserker because a Berserker with Mad Enhancement can't control over 50 NPs.

@RedGrave: Please take Golden Fleece of Medea instead of Golden Rule. Golden Fleece will allow you to summon a giant dragon from Age of Gods which is a very strong phantasmal beast that can compare to even an EX ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Edit: Please remind me why RedGrave has GoB, MEoDP, Rule Breaker AND having the appearance of Karna which is not even close to them...

wait golden fleece of Medea is a personal skill? if so i want that instead of golden rule

OwariNepgear said:
@RedGrave: Please take Golden Fleece of Medea instead of Golden Rule. Golden Fleece will allow you to summon a giant dragon from Age of Gods which is a very strong phantasmal beast that can compare to even an EX ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
Edit: Please remind me why RedGrave has GoB, MEoDP, Rule Breaker AND having the appearance of Karna which is not even close to them...
[I think you are overestimating that dragon. Its stated that if Medea could use it, the dragon would still only bring her up to a middle ranking servant of all the servants in F/SN, and is apparently "weak enough that it would not make much of a difference against heroic spirits of high calibur". Still you get to summon a dragon, so that's aways nice]

[@Redgrave Also, Owari is right. Your appearance needs to be from your NPs, not just whatever you want]

oh hmmm i'll have gil's apperance but at least that dragon is helpful in a way

Back