• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The VS Wiki Second Holy Grail War Register Thread

Hey Llama, just in case we end up without enough other players, could you choose NPs and skills for a new character this round?

Well, its been 6 days and if everyone who's commented is able to join, we have 7 players. Shall we just shuffle people into their classes and start, or wait a bit longer?

Guess what everyone, we have a Saber.

And its King Arthur herself.

Sadly they can't join the thread for another 3 days due to having only just made their account

As for their abilities...

It's sorta Arturia

Class: Saber

Name: Arturia

Noble Phantasms: Excalibur, Invisible Air, Potion of Youth

Also, using the Potion of Youth makes her into Saber Lily, and excalibur switches to Caliburn (not much difference, just makes the blade weaker, and cost less mana to use)

Personal Skills: Mana Burst (A), Instinct (A), Blessing of the Lady of the Lake (A - cannot be impeded by water = water walking and immunity to water/ice based attacks)

Class Skills: Riding (B) and Magic Resist (B)

Appearance: Looks like King Arthur

Remember the time all of us got locked out for four straight days?

That was the time this came into effect. New accounts have to wait 4 days to post.

And welp, onto skill-hunting now. My NP hunting gone to waste.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Remember the time all of us got locked out for four straight days?
That was the time this came into effect. New accounts have to wait 4 days to post.

And welp, onto skill-hunting now. My NP hunting gone to waste.
Ah, thanks

Sorry about the NP hunting

Np, this seems cooler anyways. I was just planning to go all Ex-Ranked NPs, seeing as how most are pseudo fate experts and I'm here waiting to just spam what I have haha.

Wait, what? Another king is here? Oh lord please... After King Ramesses...

Btw, why did he/she pick Giant Beast Hunting? That was lame and no true effect...

Actually, they've changed their choices slightly. I've edited their original class thing to match

OMG potion of youth? For real? I like that man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hm, just to ask but about that PoY, is it a limited source? Like, if she drink it, will she lost that NP forever? Or it's like Jekyll's Dangerous Game which his potion will automatically resupply? And she will permanently become Saber Lily after drinking it or temporary?

@Ramesses Yep, already changed your character profile comment

@Owari, resupply probably. And the effect won't run out, but can be reverted at any time. Though I imagine there is a moment of disorientation when switching ages, so she won't be using it in the middle of a fight to switch swords mid way

@Monarch Yea, but I probably should not have that in mind for a while. As it is now, I'm probably too strong, unless you somehow want to add the factor of old-age into my parameters.

@Ramesses DKOSH-ing you would be fun.

@Llama, I will probably factor in a rank down to your parameters.

[Personal Skill Gained: Old Age - all physical parameters (str, end, agi) are ranked down. Agil is ranked down twice because old people are slow]

Of course that still leaves you with A Str, B Agi, A End, EX Mana, EX luck...

Ah cool. Still somewhat seems like a repeat of last time, I guess. But seeing as how my role is chill this war, shouldn't be a problem.

And would that mean I should only get one more Personal Skill?

My Counter-Hero is my class skill, right?

Technically you are still Saver class, but idk if CH would have degraded or something over time. Plus you've been reborn a few times.

Eh, lets say the old-age personal skill also lowers its ability to affect others by 1 rank, so heroes are brought down 1 rank and anti-heroes are unaffected.

And no, you can have 3 personal skills of your choice to start. The old-age skill is a joke (sorta, I might put it in in addition to the 3 you choose)

Alright so my plot should probably be

> Finds out weakened, ability to weaken others weakened.

> Researches on some de-aging material.

> Finds.

> Somehow discovers Saber's potion of youth.

> Remembers (Owari)Saber, plans to make some deal with Saber.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Alright so my plot should probably be
> Finds out weakened, ability to weaken others weakened.

> Researches on some de-aging material.

> Finds.

> Somehow discovers Saber's potion of youth.

> Remembers (Owari)Saber, plans to make some deal with Saber.
Don't tell us the plan damn it. A story is no fun with spoilers

And why would you have forgotten Saber, regardless of old age?

Not forgotten. Just that when I meet this war's saber, I'll be reminded of (Owari)Saber, probably.

But meh, future planning, all that.

Ramesses, I have finished my photoshopping of what you look like

The title of this image is:

When you try your best but you don't succeeeeeeddd

I tried
Please don't look too closely

Ok, we have Lancer, Archer, Saber, Assassin, Saver, old Saver, and Ruler. We need Berserker (they play as the master controlling the servant), Caster and Rider

... yeah

In my defense, he wanted Arjuna's face, but Rama's hairstyle, and a complete clothing colour palette change, that I had to do on a base image with a bunch of extra stuff obscuring the image like Arjuna's bow and magical flames, and I am barely adequate at photoshop to begin

Back