• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Please close this match that someone necroed four years after, the user that did the necro should also receive a warning about don't do that sort of things (after so many years one of the characters involved have be upgraded to tier 1, along with get several hax upgrades, so it was completely wrong the necro).

Please close this match that someone necroed four years after, the user that did the necro should also receive a warning about don't do that sort of things (after so many years one of the characters involved have be upgraded to tier 1, along with get several hax upgrades, so it was completely wrong the necro).
Done.
Perhaps, this match too, which was necro'd a couple days ago by the same person.
Done.

Hello, i have a request to ban me for at least 2 weeks or so from vsbw, nothing ground breaking, i want to have a break lel
However i might return earlier which mean i'll ask the ban to be lifted in other site (like FGO Wiki, that's where i can be found, and with how easy to tag someone now in wikia site, i'll ask the request there by tagging one of the staffs)

This is my last post until my return, until then seeya!

I don't know if the category is needed:

Update:
Request for moving Kukri to Kukri (The King of Fighters) because Kukri from the Real World exists.
Request for moving Whip to Whip (The King of Fighters) because Whip from the Real World exists.
Request for moving Zhao Yali to Zhao Yali (Epoch of Twilight) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Beros to Beros (Blood Lad) because Beros from MHA exists.

Last edited:
I have done so.

I don't know if the category is needed:

Update:
Request for moving Kukri to Kukri (The King of Fighters) because Kukri from the Real World exists.
Request for moving Whip to Whip (The King of Fighters) because Whip from the Real World exists.
Request for moving Zhao Yali to Zhao Yali (Epoch of Twilight) because it is likely a common name.
Request for moving Beros to Beros (Blood Lad) because Beros from MHA exists.
I have deleted the Category, moved all of the pages and fixed any necessary links to said pages.

Last edited:
Why exactly is that being reopened it was heavily disagreed on by users and at least 5 staff?
Hey, since you closed this thread, I am texting you so you can please reopen it, the Tier 2 revisions are now concluded and also applied

Also DT has this to say about the thread after going through it
"What would that be other than the stuff already considered? (i.e. either they don't even qualify as separate universes by the universe standards or they are intersecting timelines, which is handled)
The fire force thing was about the travel criteria we have, for instance, no? (although the case sounds weird, so idk)"
That said, they actually do not qualify thats all and not much, so if you will please reopen the thread so it can be concluded properly
So to say frankly, it is now well wrong, or rather it was wrong then, but it was not known well yet, but now since I think people have had time to go through the new tiering system, I am reopening it and also tagging all staffs that commented, there is no new arguments that will be made just pretty much the reasons provided means they do not qualify

So to say frankly, it is now well wrong, or rather it was wrong then, but it was not known well yet, but now since I think people have had time to go through the new tiering system, I am reopening it and also tagging all staffs that commented, there is no new arguments that will be made just pretty much the reasons provided means they do not qualify
I get you have the quote from DT but can you show where you talked to him and gave him links to each of the threads where the upgrades were accepted and your downgrades were rejected so that we can see that he was given the full scope of it all. I'd like at least to see that instead of just getting DontTalk said "this" and leaving it at that when we have no indication he got to read through those threads himself which makes this feel kinda disingenuous.

I get you have the quote from DT but can you show where you talked to him and gave him links to each of the threads where the upgrades were accepted and your downgrades were rejected so that we can see that he was given the full scope of it all. I'd like at least to see that instead of just getting DontTalk said "this" and leaving it at that when we have no indication he got to read through those threads himself which makes this feel kinda disingenuous.
My message
His reply

Anyway like I said, either way ignoring DT message, the tiering revisions are now fully complete, so it will not qualify

My message
His reply

Anyway like I said, either way ignoring DT message, the tiering revisions are now fully complete, so it will not qualify
He doesn't say it doesn't qualify there he said it may require its own thread and says its a weird case and even then you linked him to your downgrade thread not the upgrade one, to me this feels as if he'd need to take his own full look at both of the threads to make any broad statements like you're saying here for how this no longer qualifies as we've had 2 threads about it already

I can't agree to this being reopened for this reasoning when it was heavily disagreed on as it seems more like an attempt to shoehorn DTs reponse in an entirely seperate thread where he wasn't given the full scope as a means to deny anything that went into the prior threads for the upgrades and their defenses

That's not what Dalesean asked mate.
Huh
He doesn't say it doesn't qualify there he said it may require its own thread and says its a weird case and even then you linked him to your downgrade thread not the upgrade one, to me this feels as if he'd need to take his own full look at both of the threads to make any broad statements like you're saying here for how this no longer qualifies as we've had 2 threads about it already
Dude if you cannot read to full context learn it now
What would that be other than the stuff already considered? (i.e. either they don't even qualify as separate universes by the universe standards or they are intersecting timelines, which is handled)
Read, "either they do not qualify as separate universe or they are interesecting timelines, which is handled" handled In the sense that it is on the tiering page such timelines do not qualify for higher level
The fire force thing was about the travel criteria we have, for instance, no? (although the case sounds weird, so idk)
Yes the case indeed sounds weird since they are not exactly two physical universe.

I can't agree to this being reopened for this reasoning when it was heavily disagreed on as it seems more like an attempt to shoehorn DTs reponse in an entirely seperate thread where he wasn't given the full scope as a means to deny anything that went into the prior threads for the upgrades and their defenses
While I will first say, I really do not care what you think.
The threads were made before the update of the tiering system and the last one before proper conclusion.
And now according to the new one it does not qualify.
Also I was the one who said something would need a new thread about mental spaces.

And the thread about ff and se merge has nothing to do with ff 2C

That said I am not here to argue needless, just for my thread to be reopened and all the staff tagged to the new tiering system

That's not what Dalesean asked mate.
Huh
Dude if you cannot read to full context learn it now
What would that be other than the stuff already considered? (i.e. either they don't even qualify as separate universes by the universe standards or they are intersecting timelines, which is handled)
Read, "either they do not qualify as separate universe or they are interesecting timelines, which is handled" handled In the sense that it is on the tiering page such timelines do not qualify for higher level
The fire force thing was about the travel criteria we have, for instance, no? (although the case sounds weird, so idk)
Yes the case indeed sounds weird since they are not exactly shown to be two physical worlds but then it was treated

While I will first say, I really do not care what you think.
The threads were made before the update of the tiering system and the last one before proper conclusion.
And now according to the new one it does not qualify.
Also I was the one who said something would need a new thread about mental spaces.

And the 2 thread about ff and se merge has nothing to do with ff 2C

That said I am not here to argue needless, just for my thread to be reopened and all the mod that commented tagged to the new tiering system

Okay ig these weren't made in that thread then🗿😅

Show me the thread it was accepted literally read what matreya and cyber said.
Also went through the blog, does not affect anything in my thread.
anywho yeah there's no point in arguing this as you're just gonna keep saying "the tiering system changed" as your argument for why this should be opened without anything substantial
Yes a change in tiering system is reason enough to open a thread that was previously rejected, as things that did not qualify previously now do.
Hence the reason for reopening, its really not that hard.

Yes a change in tiering system is reason enough to open a thread that was previously rejected, as things that did not qualify previously now do.
Hence the reason for reopening, its really not that hard.
You see, I would agree... if the tiering system change actually affected this specific feat.

Your argument and reasoning seem incredibly disingenuous, especially given that at every step and turn you have opposed Tier 3/2 Fire Force to the point of stonewalling and spite. This feels like another sad attempt at trying to downgrade something that has been unanimously agreed upon on by staff, and normal users alike simply because YOU don't like it.

You see, I would agree... if the tiering system change actually affected this specific feat.

Your argument and reasoning seem incredibly disingenuous, especially given that at every step and turn you have opposed Tier 3/2 Fire Force to the point of stonewalling and spite.
you really need to learn the meaning of stonewalling, also I really do not care about all your needless yapping, I see something I believe to be inaccurate, I say my piece.
This feels like another sad attempt at trying to downgrade something that has been unanimously agreed upon on by staff, and normal users alike simply because YOU don't like it.
yeah agreed upon before the tiering system revision, how hard can it be to comprehend that again?

Back