• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain Auriel's Bow doesn't actually affect the hole Magnus left in Oblivion. Vyrthur explains that while he can't directly affect Auri-El, he can affect their influence on the mortal plane, which implies that Auriel's Bow is merely altering the influence the Sun has on Nirn, as opposed to altering the Sun itself.

That and it isn't really destroying anything; the Sun just isn't affecting vampires anymore. There's still a day-night cycle if you curse the Sun.

Well, the hole Magnus left in Oblivion =/= Magnus.

Auri-El's bow appears to affect the sun in some way, blocking out it from reaching Nirn.

Keeweed said:
I can't wait for a couple of months later, for us to start going, "Remember when Daedric Princes were Low 2-C at best?"
Remember when Akatosh was county level (yes he was country level at one point (baseline at that))
I drew the line at Pelinal's Unknown tier; there is so much basic info you can pick up on him that it bothered me. Also the entirety of the Tribunal's tiers.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Shazam is the Sharmat.
I know this guy on r/teslore. He has a hateboner against Vehk and CHIM and a lover of Daedric Princes.

He has a poor understanding on TES feats on the ground of Versus debates. Thus, it explains how he casually RKO all of our beloved characters in this site.

He, uh, kinda rates CHIM waaay higher than daedric princes. 1-A to low 1-C is huge.

Oh shit I thought he was talking about Matt lol guess that's what going back on to the site after typing a lab report'll do to you

Sorry for the misunderstanding kong

Ok two things: Do you guys think Elder Scrolls six is going to be good or is it going to flop and end the franchise, and is the vestige getting soul resistance.

Elder Scrolls shouldn't ever be bad. It just isn't possible to do TES and single player Fallout bad imo. Slightly mediocre like FO4, maybe. But never a total dud.

Besides, mods exist.

I think fallout 4 was a little bad, I'm just nervous that everyone is going to instantly think of Fallout 76 and not even give it a chance (or Todd throwing it off a cliff which he may do)

Fallout 76 was bad for a huge amount of reasons. Biggest crime of all was probably the no NPCs and changing the nature of a familiar game completely. Huge map and such minimal interaction (also the issue with FO4).

TES 6 is going to be bad if they don't learn from their mistakes. Vanilla Fallout 4 was pretty trash and the root of that problem was because the mc had a voice actor, which is the biggest travesty you can do in a RPG and it limits the interactions and quest one can do, granted it came back with it's dlcs and it made the game alot better but those should've been there from the start. As long as Godd Howard listens to the player base, which I think he does considering this E3, it should be at the very least a decent game like Skyrim.

I certainly have less faith in Bethesda as game designers after Fallout 4. I hope they return to voiceless protagonists who are defined by the player and focus their efforts on making quests, not the player character, have much more depth. I also hope for more complex role playing such as that seen in New Vegas but that's more of a pipe dream.

That said if one thing Bethesda should take from FO4 and apply it to ES is the followers.

I have lost all faith in Bethesda. Fallout 76 is just the latest and most spectacular in a loooooong line of **** ups over the years, and quite honestly, I'm done giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I really hate to say it, but TES VI and Starfield are probably going to suffer greatly as well, given their recent performance.

Sorry about that. When it comes to revisions will the vestige get soul resistance? That never got answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back