• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. But I don't know if Alduin can ever be completely destroyed.

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Dragons are not like normal mortal creatures, and Alduin is unique even among dragonkind. He may be permitted to return at the end of time to fulfill his destiny as the World-Eater. But that is for the gods to decide. You have done your part."

Arngeir makes the statement above if you question whether or not Alduin is truly dead.

It's my interpretation that the gods allowed Alduin to die here as punishment for not fulfilling his role as he was intended to do. However, he could be permitted to return to finish the job as the Kalpic cycle is something that's necessary to occur. Therefore, if he was doing his job as World-Eater, he would have Akatosh's support all the way.

@Galaxian

Paarthurnax says that Alduin's death will reverberate throughout all of time for those that have eyes to see, and it is felt even in Soul Cairn.

Also Alduin's death is what breaks the Kalpic Cycle and leads to the events of C0DA

Just wondering here we have someone who can exist outside godheads dream. Wouldnt this mean that there is a limit to godheads dream/he is actually dreaming and that there are some places where godhead is not present? Because that would mean he would not be tier 0 or high 1-A. Or am i missing something?

Erm, I would like to ask a question about the ratings...How comes are certain people are Tier 4 for destroying/creating stars and shit when the Sun and the Stars are totally different things from our world? Like, pretty sure the very concept of star-sized stars doesn't exist in this verse, so not sure where it comes from.

@Galaxian

Akatosh doesn't support Alduin at all, in fact, Akatosh rather has the Kalpa go on forever. The shards of Aka don't really like each other all because it goes against what they truly want. Example: Auri-El wants the World to turn back to the Dawn Era where time wasn't linear, while Akatosh wants to keep the world the way it is for as long as possible.

We still need calc member approval of the High 8-C and High 6-A calcs before I can post those profiles, btw.

I still think local crazy boi Pelinal should be Low 2-C by virtue of being a Shezarrine. By that token he should totally be able to put up a fight against the likes of demigods such as Dragonborns and Nerevarine

Ultima Reality said:
Because Regular Celestial Bodies exist in TES. Planes like the Shivering Isles have galaxies which constantly move in the Night Sky, so do the Colored Rooms and the Moonshadows, nevermind that both the Clockwork City and Artaeum have Planets and Stars and giant constructs behind said Planets and Stars.
Wack

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yep.
The stars of Nirn's sky are the holes left by the Magne-Ge.

Not the stars of Oblivion Realms.
I forgot to ask. Did you remember to cover Celestials from ESO?

They are quite powerful on rank with the Daedras, so it would be a miss if you don't cover them.

Give it time, the Mona Liza wasn't painted in a day.

Still though...

I wouldn't say it would be bad to see it pop anytime now.

SheevShezarrine said:
I still think local crazy boi Pelinal should be Low 2-C by virtue of being a Shezarrine. By that token he should totally be able to put up a fight against the likes of demigods such as Dragonborns and Nerevarine
Being a Shezarrine has nothing to do with power, Ysmir Wulfharth was a Shezarrine and he was obliterated by the Voice of the Greybeards, whereas Talos was also one and could actually resist it.

Matthew Schroeder said:
He ****** a hill and died.
To be fair, that hill did contain the spirit of Alessia and that wild night did birth Reman Cyrodiil, so you can hardly blame him for just outright dying from the act

To be fair, that hill did contain the spirit of Alessia and that wild night did birth Reman Cyrodiil, so you can hardly blame him for just outright dying from the act

I love the Elder Scrolls so much.

We must fall below the dream of the FANDOM Satff and realize the true potential of hashtags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back