• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized the daggerfall protagonist is going to be the first wereboar on the wiki. Does anyone have an educated guess on what tier he's going to be?

Goddamn it Matt, every time you pop into my notification, I get excited over the fact that it might finally be Hircine.

Come on man, the anticipation is killing me. My skeletal, Pepsi-filled heart can't handle this.

Read this post said:
Can the ebony warrior be added? And would he have the enchantments on his armour and weapons added and the unrelenting force shout? Or would their be certain things that fall under gameplay mechanics?
bump

I'd be against adding the Ebony Warrior as like Matt said he's more of a meta character/stand-in for the player.

That and I feel like any rating we give him will feel off.

Regardless wait for the Last Dragonborn/Alduin to be added first.

I am fine with adding the Ebony Warrior, though. He's intended as being the final challenge for the player you only face after everything else.

@ Dargoo

Inb4 we finish all the Princes around the time TES 6 comes out

Also, might wanna add him.

The image under "Power of the verse" in The Elder Scrolls' page lists HoonDing as an alternative name for or at least related to Stendarr, under the Eight Divines.

@ Mat

Just as a side question, where do you keep finding all the sweet pics? Like, you know, the one with Aka? They seem to all have a common design aesthetic.

They're from an artist called "Radishez" who unfortunately long deleted his tumblr where he posted his artwork. His art are scattered through the internet but I know where to reliably find them.

He's the best Elder Scrolls artist in my opinion.

He's definitely out there. Way better than most official pics, that's for sure (not that there are many official pics).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back