• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions II: Daggerfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most mortals are Tier 8 to Tier 7 range from what I have seen. Of course, plenty of hax with enchantments and magic but they are perfectly balanced and plausible to defeat. The various heroes, villains and deities in the verse are ridiculously powerful and happen to have lolz hax.

I mean we have mortals well into Tier 2 including a few that would be Low 1-C. King Anumaril is mortal, pretty sure, and he could fundamentally alter the nature of the gods...Zurin Arctus powered the Numidium with his own 'heart' (lifeforce) which, from what I just read, is its Low 1-C key. Albeit, Zurin is said to have been mantled by Lorkhan but I don't believe there is any conclusive support for it.

@Zoom

Alduin doesn't really have feats which put him at that level, he is portrayed as weaker than the Aedra, if I recall correctly, and Miraak, who is far stronger than him, was easily killed by Herma-Mora, and is only that powerful because of him.

Meanwhile the Avatar of Akatosh stomped a fully-manifested Mehrunes Dagon and repaired the barriers which protect Mundus from Oblivion.

@Cryo

Zurin united with Hjalti (Tiber Septim) and Wulfharth to form the TAL(OS) Oversoul, which in turn attained CHIM and mantled Lorkhan.

Pelinal's Madness is like, vague as all Hell and we can only assume how it functions based on what AKA's Madness is and how the Cosmology and Metaphysics of the Verse work, I don't think it deserves a Key on its own.

@Ultima If Herma Mora was that powerful the whole time then, why didn't he just stomp Miraak directly at any point in time? If there was any place he could have casually eliminated anyone, it would be in his own plane of Oblivion.

Also, don't other dragons have feats such as resisting domination from Molag Bal as well as the Jills in their encounter with the Hist where they used higher dimensional attacks against them?

Have those been thought of as well?

Hermaeus was manipulating both Miraak and the Last Dragonborn the whole time, that much is made pretty clear throughout the Dragonborn DLC, and again, Miraak only became this powerful because of Herma-Mora.

The Jills are direct servants of Akatosh tasked with fixing Dragonbreaks, it is implied they aren't even literal Dragons, just entities that take the form of Female ones.

Alright cool, how about that feat with Molag Bal though. Is that still going to be treated as Soul and Mind Manipulation resistance?

Maybe? the way Molag Bal tortured the Dragon isn't really described or elaborated upon, and said Dragon was effortlessly killed by him latter on.

So, a question. LDB is Low 2-C from fighting Alduin, correct? If so, shouldn't Harkon also be Low 2-C, as it can be assumed the events of Dawnguard took place after the Main Quest?

I don't think Dawnguard references the main story or Dragonborn DLC so it can reasonably have taken place beforehand. Compare and contrast with the Dragonborn DLC which takes place either alongisde or after the main story.

CryoTheMayo said:
I don't think Dawnguard references the main story or Dragonborn DLC so it can reasonably have taken place beforehand. Compare and contrast with the Dragonborn DLC which takes place either alongisde or after the main story.
Pretty sure you need the Elder Scroll from Alftand to advance in Dawnguard, and you get that rather late in the main quest, right before you fight Alduin for the first time.

Although if it's an outlier it's okay.

I mean, shouldn't holding out information against the Lord of Domination himself count for something? It was also on the profiles before this large revision, so I just wanted to bring it up to make sure it was addressed.

"Daedra were born before stars, mortal. Do you consider that perhaps such names preceded, hence perhaps inspired, the concepts they connote?" - N'gasta
OOF

High 4-C, since he is far above the Champion of Cyrodiil, who would have died to a single one of his attacks if he hadn't mantled Pelinal by donning his relics.

So i heard Alduin is Low 2-C. It's sad for a Low-2-C to have such a boring fight (most people would blatantly say the guy is City Level at most and i don't blame them). Homever, why didn't Alduin... Simply destroyed the world/Nirn? I mean, if he can do it by his own power and is not weakened in the early game... I know PIS is a thing, but i always believed he was at least weakened in the early game because the main quest can't make any sense if the dragon who attacked Helgen was Low 2-C.

Alduin neglected his duty as harbinger of the End of Time, at the time of Skyrim he was seeking to conquer the world, not destroy it like he was supposed to.

So, should I go ahead and actually publish the profile for Hircine?

Ok, will do.

That pic doesn't capture his personality that well tho. Also, no wolfy :(

Oh ok, that make sense then. I don't i'll ever succeed nor do i want to actually believe dragonborn or Alduin are Low 2-C when i play the game (Like, seriously, it is immersion breaking at its best), but everything i've read make sense.

I had another question tho: did the greybeard really shook the world or just Skyrim? Because nothing implies they shook all of Tamriel iirc.

EDIT: nevermind they did when calling Talos

Does Alduin have protection from Akatosh preventing him from dying truly until his role is fulfilled? Or is the fact that Alduin isn't killed at the end of Skyrim interpreted differently?

I always interpreted it as Alduin being pulled back by Akatosh due to failing at his job kinda deal.

I mean, his soul is literary sucked up into the heavens. I don't think there are many other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back