• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

Thank you, @Ultima! :D

Now... what are the references for NEP (NonExistent Physiology) for Padomay? Because in a tier where "nothing" could be "something" without limitations and most of the times we can say that the NEP could be Non-Corporeal, I need to understand how can we classify the NEP. I read at least four or five times the Padomay article in TES Wikia and I couldn't understand and I really need help

Probably finishing all Daedric Princes and add a few obscure gods like Baar Dan or Y'ffree.

The Godhead and Nu-Man are probably the last.

That profile of Delphine is extremely downplayed, which is the whole reason Matt told me to refrain from posting my own draft of it.

I did ask Matt about a Delphine profile long ago and got no answer. It should have been posted here earlier.

Also she literally has her magic in that profile and the same stats. Extreme downplay, quite the contrary.

I didn't say my profile was correct, I merely said Matt told me not to post because it was downplayed.

Now, the reason why it's downplayed is because even a novice mage in Online was able to lift an island out of the sea, which is consistent with other showings by other mages conjuring storms and the such.

Point is, Delphine, being incredibly dangerous to the Thalmor by their own admission, should be at the very least scalable to that feat.

Matt told he was going to post a compilation of feats here upgrading mages and anyone who scales to them this afternoon.

Delphine is an exceptional agent who can kill a team of mages throwing lightning that disintegrated people with heavy armors. This means that she is at least massively hypersonic to react against lightning magic to kill an entire team in Shonen katana style.

Back