• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

I wonder would the Dragons civilization be much stronger. After all, it was stated that Dragons ruled the entire Mundus under Alduin.

Crabwhale said:
Matt told he was going to post a compilation of feats here upgrading mages and anyone who scales to them this afternoon.
So, assuming this goes through, what are the mages being upgraded to?

7-B, since some random mage was able to collapse an entire Daedric realm containing the replica of a town, while another inexperienced mage was able to lift an entire island out of the sea.

It's also consistent, since ancient Nord shamans, among other groups, were regularly capable of summoning thunderstorms.

Does that include novice mages like J'zargo, also I thought the inexperienced mage went on to be a demi god (kinda).

Also question, The Dwemer have divided philosophies. The "Kagrenacian" philosophy is to deny reality and themselves and hereby transcending it altogether so the reflection is The Numidium. However the Rourken Clan disagreed with this philosophy so how would that reflect on the Almighty Brass-Tower.

Another question. The Dwemer have been said to have mastered almost all tonal techniques so would that include the abilities avaliable from Thu'um? "At the height of their power, the Dwemer exhibited near total mastery of tonal forces. Even now, countless centuries later, they remain peerless in this respect. Sound, not magic, facilitated their rise to power. I am continually astounded by tonal forces' wide range of uses. The Dwemer used sound in mining, medicine, architecture—even psychology. It's the latter use that I find most intriguing."

So what does this, if anything, mean for the existing/upcoming characters?

Also there's a typo in the Ayleid Empire name, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "The Ayleidoon Empire" rather than "The Ayelidoon Empire".

The Ayleids are actually called "Ayelids" in a lorebook, so I don't think Ayelidoon is really incorrect.

So are novice mages being upgraded or are they staying large building level, and is the Eternal Champion first key getting upgraded or no?

Great, I can't wait to put them in new matches (also if that includes J'zargo all his matches except Dio need to be removed (Dio used flash freeze to win))

That's what I was assuming (shouldn't get my hopes up to much), but does the Eternal Champion scale?

KongKing23 said:
I have nothing to do, so I created my boi instead.
Two things. If he's comparable to Cyrus then he isn't high 8-C because Cyrus fought a dragon. Second vaporizing people is 9-A so "however he can vaporize people in heavy armor" should be changed to "and can vaporize people in heavy armor".

So. Currently the strongest mages of The Ayelidoon Empire as High 4-C, because they created The Golden Path, an interdimensional nexus created by the Sorcerer Lord Myndhal, which is described in a lorebook as having a Day / Night Cycle and a sun.

Pretty transparent and simple to understand, right? Well, not quite anymore, as with the new Elder Scrolls Online Update a new PVP Arena is being released, located inside The Golden Path.

This is what it looks like.

A starry sky, and apparent nebulae. A transparent 4-A feat if there ever was one.

So I am upgrading the profile because of this. But the real question is whether or not this scales to Umaril the Unfeathered.

Pretty sure it does? I mean wasn't Umaril considered one of the most powerful Ayleid sorcerers?

Yeah, it probably does, given that Umaril was depicted as the greatest of the Ayleid Sorcerer-Kings and the only one who could do anything against Pelinal.

until ESO introduced Anumaril

Makes sense.

It also demonstrates the difference in strength between the CoC and Umaril prior to the former becoming Pelinal's embodiment/wearing his relics.

Back