• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

Um, I just noticed something: Talos isn't part of the verse page at the moment.

Which raises the question: where would he fit inside of it?

Every Elder Scrolls protagonist is a Prisoner, except Cyrus. There's not a single entity called "The Prisoner".

Ogbunabali said:
Every Elder Scrolls protagonist is a Prisoner, except Cyrus. There's not a single entity called "The Prisoner".
The Hero of the Battlespire is very likely not a Prisoner either.

Yeah for the side games it's kinda iffy whether they are or not. The Apprentice, the hero from Dawnstar and Shadowkey from Elder Scrolls Travels are also kinda a mixed bag. Altho the counter part of the Apprentice is actually impisoned so I guess you can make an argument for that, albeit a weak one.

Why do we accept the 101% damage reflection thing for the CoC as an actual thing. The only way to reach it passively is with a very specific set of equipment which isn't even guaranteed to actually spawn in your game it's also clearly not an intended thing hence you can't actually enchant any gear with that effect.

If you want to argue potions the maximum a reflect damage potion could reach is 24% considering you could only stack four without using glitches you would hit 96% reduction aka not 100%

As for making a spell with it is also most likely not intended as to even have the effect to make a spell with it you either needed to be born under the sign of the tower or chose one of the blessings in the shivering isles gatekeeper quest, I forgot which one. Ontop of this I'm pretty sure that you couldn't even make a spell with 100% reduction anyway

Basically CoC shouldn't be treated as having passive 100% damage reflection as getting that much with armor and shields is not an intended feature. Drinking potions not only doesn't bring you to 100% but also takes time and the same for spells with the effect

So, I presume Delphine would be at least High 8-C, considering the Thalmor have put out official instructions to not engage her unless an entire platoon of mages is on the scene, correct?

Crabwhale said:
So, I presume Delphine would be at least High 8-C, considering the Thalmor have put out official instructions to not engage her unless an entire platoon of mages is on the scene, correct?
Yeah, and for fighting Sahloknir.

Read this post said:
How comes arkay doesnt have a high 1-B and 1-A key like the other divines?
Arkay is the Aedric God of Life & Death, and a part of the Pantheon of the Eight Divines. Strangely, unlike the other deities of Mundus, Arkay is seemingly not one of the Et'Ada birthed through the interplay of Anu and Padomay at the dawn of existence, but rather a being who ascended to godhood after the Mortal Plane's creation

Ok. could the same be said for deadra? And should talos have a low 1-C key as well?

Also i thought i should ask, is there a debunk to alduin being able to fight a full power deadric prince?

Arkay was a mortal once. He, Mannimarco, Rahjin, and Tiber Septim are probably the most well-known mortals became gods in Tamrielic history.

KongKing23 said:
Arkay was a mortal once. He, Mannimarco, Rahjin, and Tiber Septim are probably the most well-known mortals became gods in Tamrielic history.
And yet the thalmor only bans worship on talos despite smh

Also is there a debunk to alduin having the power of a deadric prince? Because this is apparently a thing.

Read this post said:
KongKing23 said:
Also is there a debunk to alduin having the power of a deadric prince? Because this is apparently a thing.
Tiber Septim used a Weapon of "Omniversal" Destruction upon their race. Who know how many people that never existed on the siege of Alinor? A Daedric Prince kills you, but there is still a chance in thousand years that The Prisoner will rescue you like the Vestige did in Coldharbour. With Numidium, you are completely faded away.

I don't think Alduin ever had power of a Daedric Prince as the profile indicated. However, people like Nords confuse him with Akatosh, which it is technically true at the same time.

Read this post said:
KongKing23 said:
There isn't anything supporting it either, other than absurd bias towards the Aldudagga and a bunch of misunderstandings regarding the setting.

Self Love said:
I would love to see someone justify his tier though, shit would be hilarious
Neloth?

I suppose a lot of the justifications on his profile could just be taken as him being overconfident, but I'm sure there's more to him than what you see in-game.

Neloth's not overconfident, he's literally introduced to the player as the most badass guy you'll meet, who's resisting Miraak's Mind Control with his power.

Back