• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a guy arguing that using dimensional tiering when DB characters are involved is unfair because it isn't a thing in Dragon Ball. Does this means that Goku doesn't beat Selvaria Bles because universe busters aren't a thing in Valkyria Chronicles?

"how about Arceus. He is basically the Christian god of pokemon so he can just wipe out TOAA in one hit if he wanted to. Hell maybe even take him out of existence´╗┐"

This is immediately followed with...this

"If you think about it, In the movie Arceus can actually be harmed by boiling silver. BOILING SILVER. How weak you gotta be to be trapped and hurt by boiling silver. (The movie: Jewel of Life) There are multiple Arceus' in the Pok├¿mon universe as you can see, Ash and his friends traveled back in time there was another Arceus. Arceus cannot break dimensions, cannot travel time, and he doesn't know everything. If he did know everything, he would also know all the things happening in other timelines. Arceus does not have omnipotence. Arceus is not omniscient Arceus is not omnipresent The TOAA and The Presence all have that ability while Arceus is nowhere close to have that. TOAA and The Presence literally exists everywhere constantly in every timelines, in every separate universe you can think of. They have the ability to do anything they want as they are OMNIPOTENT. Arceus is probably a planet buster at max.´╗┐"

Comments about Arceus in a nutshell:

Meteor/silver/Pikachu damaged it

Creation =/= destruction, Arceus's DC is town level

Arceus is omnipotent, it solos

"Jotaro beats Kenshiro because he's stronger than Jolyne, who hits with the force of a small meteor hitting the earth, while Kenshiro can only break large rocks"

"They have only been shown busting walls and knocking down trees in multiple hits, they're probably only barely wall level"

In a Verse with multiple Building level feats in base, as well as the Large Building level feat we currently scale them to, and a feat that would probably be at the very least City Block level (If it's somehow not considered an outlier, which I personally think it is)

"It was done in multiple hits so they're nowhere near that level"

This is about a feat in which a giant stone is pulverized, and yes, it was done in multiple hits, but the only hit that pulverizes is the final hit, if I didn't think it was a huge outlier I'd try having it calced

Anything that Zimatorn guy rants on youtube can be considered ignorant. He just goes to some revision thread and looks for some tension and starts saying "oh, vswiki is cancer, i mean look at how the staff constantly debunk each other". When in reality revisions are pretty hard to deal with,especially when they are not straight forward and it takes time to figure everything out so of course there is a level of tension. The guy is literally just a fanboy that thinks Dante is potentially omnipotent

"No one in DC is much faster than light, because of this one scan where superman says only flash can go faster than light"

Again, one I run in to multiple times.

His fans are probably people that got banned from the vswiki so i wouldnt get my hopes up and he just focuses on DMC threads and highlighted stuff. The only reason why his friend spartacus got banned was because he couldnt control his vulgar mouth.

I don't hate Zimatorn, hell I'm subbed to him and so is one person on this site whom I respect, but I do have some problems.

He states that Vergil and 3 Dante are star level despite their being no feats and says it's an official game description, and he says that the wiki is hypocritical for not adding it considering perfect cell and DBZ as a whole despite.

-Said solar system statement was confirmed in the manga, both versions of the anime, and various guidebooks

-It's consistent with later feats

-Statements in DMC aren't anywhere near consistent. Argosax was stated as all powerful yet died.

One of his fans however said Dante with the perfect DT can tie with demonbane, a high 1A due to being stated as all powerful, despite the fact that Dante loses the humanity.

This is contradictory on so many levels. I could pay someone a billion dollars, become omnipotent,and get said money back immediately,'or in this case, Dante's humanity.

All in all he takes statements way out of context and his viewers tend to agree with him, no offense to them

Top it all off with the dumbass who says Dante isn't Universe level because Mundus created a Universe and didn't destroy it, and yeah.....

"Actually if there is any Pokemon that you could consider "god" it would be Unown because it seems to be the only thing in the Pokemon universe that can create space time and matter. Arceus was merely the one to use that function of them and all of Unowns uses except creating rifts to their dimension were transferred over to Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. All Arceus can basically do now is destroy planets and serve what it considers justice to all living beings."

Anything said about Sans or undertale as a whole on any site other than this one is either complete bias or blatant downplay.

Also someone on comicvine made a lord english vs anti monitor thread. Everyone who commented said it was a stomp and it is. Lord English would destroy anti monitor. The ignorance part comes from people saying lord english beats the living turbinal and is comparable to TOAA.

Seriously, whoever made that list needs to be studied. Gravity Falls and Undertale are higher than Demonbane and Scribblenauts is higher than both.

This one isn't really an ignorant statement, but it's annoying:

"Who is the weakest character that can defeat [insert character here]?"

"Oh, I think [Insert character that totally curbstomps here] could do it."

Which part of "weakest" they don't understand?

I once asked who is the weakest character who could defeat Goku and Vegeta at the same time, and had answers like Mister Mxyzptlk, The Specter and Azathoth.

"omniverse > hyperverse > multiverse > universe > Galaxy > solar system > star > planet > moon > continent > country > city > mountain > town > street > building > wall´╗┐"

Alright, time to update the Tiering System

@Penguin It depends on the mountain in question, since obviously mountains vary in size. Many mountainbusting feats even get calced to be Town level or lower.

"Street > Building"

Alright, I guess any average joe with a box cutter is now able to bust buildings and then some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back