• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess Anubis is going to have JJBA downgraded, also Hol Horse, because Emperor is a gun, which is 9-C

Well I guess I gotta downgrade FE too, those building and large building level feats are probably just outliers anyway, it's not like fodder (Any enemy who isn't a boss) soldiers casually bust low level to mid level buildings in invasions (There's also a super outlier giant stone feat, but I'd rather not get into that)

From Sub Zero vs Glacius

"Sub Zero is just a human with ice powers while Glacius is an intergalactic alien!"

Some dude "That's not an argument, humans in Dragon Ball bust planets"

"Actually humans in Dragon Ball are weak compared to Buu, Frieda, or the Saiyans, bad argument"

Is this guy illiterate?

In a thread where it was Goku vs Giorno, someone said

"Goku can just train himself stronger than giorno before the fight and beat him to death, faster than GER can react, because goku is stated to have infinite potential"

Dragon ball wankers are such hard time to deal with, espeically in vs battles as their arguments almost never makes sense.

"Outliers don't exists. You are just downplaying X character because it can beat Y character"

Actually this way Darkseid scale from the Source, Superman scale from Darkseid, and you end up with 1-A regular humans.

"Immunity to Empathic Manipulation because they ignore people telling them to stop being bad"

"Immunity to Fear Manipulation via being brave"

"Invulnerability and Impact Absorption via taking an attack literally infinitely below the proposed Dura"

Because I love this thread, I'm going to make another one and close this one, as I can't read this anymore (Via lag. Not the fault of anyone. If anything, its a show of a good thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back