• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Touhou is the subject of much exaggeration due to how fans are frustrated by the niche of the shmup genre, as I am. It takes more than just a lot of power to pique my interest in a series, but we all know lots of folks tend to cast their attention on a series when the hear it's "the strongest evar" or something. As much quality is in One Punch Man, how popular do you think it would be without all the hype?

Another thing is that Touhou is unique in that it is one of the few shmup series to have characters and a story, especially powerful ones. Only a few others come to mind, among them being R-Type (the main antagonist, Bydo, is like a vastly inferior but still greatly formidable SCP-682 in many regards) and maybe Giga Wing (haven't played it yet, but heard it had a deity character, will investigate). I'll make profiles for 'em one of these days.

EDIT: Why is my post automatically replying to someone else's? Sorry for any confusion; it must be a glitch.

Kirito beats a composited Link. So...a Hypersonic Building buster beats a Relativistic Star buster. I never knew.

He [Saitama] is the strongest fictional being ever created. Just, like, objectively speaking... Let's use Elder God Demonbane for an example. He's got infinite power and invincibility too, but here's the kicker, he would still be defeated by Saitama in a single punch.

I really don't have one, but the stupidest argument I got into was how the Force and Spiral Energy (Gurren Lagann) would interact, which lead into an argument about the exact nature of the Force, which in turn lead to another argument about if the Force was actually pure spiral energy, or the other way around.

"Anybody who has enough speed to time travel, could defeat any opponent with easy since they just need to back in time and kill them when they were babys".

N/t: See "any opponent", regardless of his powers.

"Dante gets stomped by Goku because he's never shown anything beyond continent level while Master Roshi destroyed the Moon"

Me: Dude he killed a guy who created a Universe and there's even stars in the background.

"Yeah he CREATED it, doesn't mean he can destroy it dumbass"

"Raw Power > Hax, Hax only means anything when you're similar in power or because of bad writing"

I don't read JoJo so someone correct me if I am mistaken please.

So apparently Novel Kars survives the resetting of the universe or something multiple times.

Naruto wanker says:
But Novel Kars has no universe level feats whereas Kaguya is multiversal for creating multiple dimensions with ease. She literally one-shots his entire verse. And her Expansive Truth Seeking Balls ignore all conventional durability and nothing in all of creation can stand up to them.

"Grima is actually much bigger than Castle Plegia"

Some weirdo wanker on VSBW said that

You can clearly see in cutscene that he's much smaller, and the skeleton that he claims "disproves" the size being about the size of a city block, the giant skeleton you can see in 3 different locations is clearly fake, it's probably not even from Grima, so what if someone who fought Grima up close says it's the skull, that's just a hyperbole, the skull we see there is about the size of the entire body, it's fake and was made by Plegia as propaganda to make the citizens believe they have a bigger dragon than Ylisse, Grima is NOT Country sized, stupid wanker... Who the heck would wank FE anyway of all things, it's probably his favorite verse or something

(I'm kidding, almost all of these arguments against me were also made up, so I'll bring an actual stupid statement to the table)

SethTheProgrammer's multipliers for Dragon Ball

@Gargoyle

Well, people get pretty mad when this is talked about due to Seth's fanbase potentially attacking or something, but it's a lot of DB wank

And I mean A LOT of wank, the fanbase too, they probably wank even more (I mean really, just look through the comments)

I highly doubt that any Seth fanboys would find this thread, and we'll deal with them accordingly and none of them are as utterly braindead as the one that got linked here.

As many as you're willing to put please.

The real cal howard said:
Centillions times universal GT Goku.
Not sure if you're referring to the same video I saw, but that vid said decillions x universal GT Goku. Not centillions. Still completely absurd of course lol

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I believe I remember something about MCB Farmer with Shotgu
MCB Farmer with Shotgun? I dunno man, Multi-Celestial Buster Farmer sounds accurate to me, all those Low 2-C to 2-C fodder have no business fighting someone of the Farmers caliber

"Voldemort would have a shot against Sauron because he has Avada Kedavra."

"Dementors are indestructible, so they can just steal X character's soul."

"If you remove Accelerator and Mikoto, the real world would easily stomp Academy City. We have nukes."

The guy who said DBS Goku is 1/10 the speed of instant comes to mind, it was paired with some absurd multiversal thing, but I don't remember the specific numbers.

It is January 2012, and Halo Primordium has already came out

"These Forerunners don't strike me as anything like a Type III (Kardashev Scale) from what I've seen. There have been debates about them in OSF before."

SD.net never ceases to amaze me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back