• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"In the name of the moon, I will fix your profile!" ⌈Sailor Moon Profile Issues⌋

bit late but i think the pages should be removed from the accepted profile state if you will and then reworked not fully deleted but yea the pages aren't the best for the verse.

• The explanations section is entirely unnecessary. We don’t need to know that Usagi gets a new transformation every arc, or that her techniques have healing/light attributes, or the name of one of her techniques, because it’s either irrelevant or already listed elsewhere.
  • I don’t even know what’s going on here -
    PYHdWa7ZPznslBlx8Of2mXwl0M2Zu8FpZyzRDCCvOvpn04OxG-U3RM6vHD6CyeUQiAV79ZxZq3nTKbZfCRGMrAoar4maNqm5WGDK4cI6oU0TYRV4p6XdfTzPoXLBRAx-jd2aWodQsAmQDcPbajU5iuk
  • how the hell does this even happen -
    qLH3nZdsAcYiS79TlHPYGILed_tzlLoU8iFSmYzPTju1sktlR9YbJBUBPtDn_PCtFrjU-1tEkei-PMhrjT2crGBHrWTsqMwIsVbFGycfogDuysOdhYyZsPFQRXXbZQw5IBIChkURqlcR2kwohfpGxaE
I assume what its saying is that sailor senshi has precog via dreaming she dreams the future (idk the accuracy atm of the hax). the second is that the mind mani she has includes sleep inducement and nightmare inducement but with no scans to help support that notion. i think they made the Enhanced senses have some other hax with precog from the dreams which is a bit weird ngl.

I assume what its saying is that sailor senshi has precog via dreaming she dreams the future (idk the accuracy atm of the hax). the second is that the mind mani she has includes sleep inducement and nightmare inducement but with no scans to help support that notion. i think they made the Enhanced senses have some other hax with precog from the dreams which is a bit weird ngl.
Not quite what I meant, I was pointing out how there are somehow two bullet points on the same line.

Not quite what I meant, I was pointing out how there are somehow two bullet points on the same line.
I believe we call this the hand of God.
deleting some of the more obscure ones for low quality
We can delete those too here are some examples for your consideration:

Admiral Eraser from Animal Kaiser Evolution
Rabbit of Steam Powered Giraffe though you could point to all the SPG profiles and how they fail to meet standards
This one: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Aquabats!_Super_Show! both profiles are bad, no refs, no scans, rather poorly handled
Jack Brewer the only entry from kickin it with no references outside that shit haircut
The Beyonder from Moon Girl (which has no supporters opps or neutral?)
Zorro (his abilities are without reference though this one is super easy for a fix rather than a delete) , also Zorro is in the book section and the video game section despite being used from the movie portrayal?
The Player from Devil Daggers only reference is a single video (as of 3-4-2023 you are listed as a supporter)
The Player from Kindergarten this is an unbelievably bad profile
Jackie Chan from Jackie Chan Stuntmaster no references, just links to the ability pages
Would you care for more?
:D I can always bring more if needed being a guest for years has let me see a lot of bad profiles.

We can delete those too here are some examples for your consideration:

Admiral Eraser from Animal Kaiser Evolution
Rabbit of Steam Powered Giraffe though you could point to all the SPG profiles and how they fail to meet standards
This one: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Aquabats!_Super_Show! both profiles are bad, no refs, no scans, rather poorly handled
Jack Brewer the only entry from kickin it with no references outside that shit haircut
The Beyonder from Moon Girl (which has no supporters opps or neutral?)
Zorro (his abilities are without reference though this one is super easy for a fix rather than a delete) , also Zorro is in the book section and the video game section despite being used from the movie portrayal?
The Player from Devil Daggers only reference is a single video (as of 3-4-2023 you are listed as a supporter)
The Player from Kindergarten this is an unbelievably bad profile
Jackie Chan from Jackie Chan Stuntmaster no references, just links to the ability pages
Would you care for more?
:D I can always bring more if needed being a guest for years has let me see a lot of bad profiles.

FANTASTIC! I had asked about this and didn't get an answer thank you!

Back