• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... That would be High 3-A at best if we took that seriously.

Low 2-C = Infinite Number of High 3-A's ( Universes that in terms of sizes , in an physical standpoint, are infinite. Marginally effecting space-time, but only a portion also qualifies ) =Infinite^Infinite Number of Universes . Yugi has not done neither. Only one whom is possibly an Universe Creator in the Original Yu-Gi-Oh ! is Horakthy, and even that was never truly implied.

One time, I had an argument with someone who said TP Link > Guts by powerscaling Link to their OC, who beat Guts and lost to Link in the fanfic or whatever that their OC came from. They also stated that because Link won against their OC by using their OC's unfamiliarity with Link's Wolf Form movements, Guts would lose because of the same reason (either completely ignoring or being completely oblivious to the fact that Guts killed an entire wolf pack at the age of 9 while suffering from an arrow wound and some broken bones, meaning he would have no trouble dealing with how a wolf moves). Yeah, Link would win, but it ain't because of an OC and it ain't because Guts doesn't know how to fight wolves...

SheevShezarrine said:
One time, I had an argument with someone who said TP Link > Guts by powerscaling Link to their OC, who beat Guts and lost to Link in the fanfic or whatever that their OC came from. They also stated that because Link won against their OC by using their OC's unfamiliarity with Link's Wolf Form movements, Guts would lose because of the same reason (either completely ignoring or being completely oblivious to the fact that Guts killed an entire wolf pack at the age of 9 while suffering from an arrow wound and some broken bones, meaning he would have no trouble dealing with how a wolf moves). Yeah, Link would win, but it ain't because of an OC and it ain't because Guts doesn't know how to fight wolves...
Thank GOD that's sarcasm.

I've seen someone argue that Natsu is around Saiyan Saga Piccolo level and would demolish even Namek Saga Krillin.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Something about Krillin being faster but having no feats beyond city level whereas Natsu is a dragon demon that has numerous feats way beyond that level.

It should be somewhere here or here me thinks.

So uhh.....THAT guy who made the DB thread? He made another asking if Zeno was the strongest anime character......

Oh god.....

@Gargoyle. He's arguably one of the weakest tier 2-C characters with absolutely no hax and low speed for a tier 2. Doesn't even have reality warping and that is the most basic staple that a tier 2 needs.

They think Zamasu stomp someone with the AP and the same speed because he is one with the universe (The other character is also one with the universe) '-'

JSW beat me to quoting that stupid-ass line. I hade it copy pasted already so I'm gonna post it anyway

" anyway, i wish akhira toriyama makes him do something that makes him stomp the one above all"

"Goku is immune to reality warping"

Just...what? We can't even say that about people who actually have showings of no-selling reality warping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back