• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The continuation of ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found people who tried to argue that escaping a black hole isn't a FTL feat, it's hypersonic, because a black hole doesn't move at FTL speed. Don't even ask me how they continued because I left the debate as soon as I read it.

I could honestly pick anything from my Sonic debating days as a statement here (I look back at those times and cringe that people still use a couple of my posts as evidence) or a lot of statements from Animation Rewind.

Kaltias said:
I've found people who tried to argue that escaping a black hole isn't a FTL feat, it's hypersonic, because a black hole doesn't move at FTL speed. Don't even ask me how they continued because I left the debate as soon as I read it.
"Uhh, you do realize black holes EAT light right?"

"Where's your source"

"Middle school"

"Any superman feat not made by the original creators doesn't count, and that makes him wall level at best".

Wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't here it from multiple different people.

"Arceus can be captured which means man made products can beat him..Mewtwo was a man made pokemon off of the genes of Mew and created to be vastly stronger..Arceus may be a god but that does not automatically mean he is better"

NeoZex6399 said:
"Arceus can be captured which means man made products can beat him..Mewtwo was a man made pokemon off of the genes of Mew and created to be vastly stronger..Arceus may be a god but that does not automatically mean he is better"

As an avid pokemon fan, this makes me cry

NeoZex6399 said:
This guys doesn't understand Game Mechanics does he...

"FNAF World has Multiverse Level characters, because the universe is destroyed in one of the game's endings, but you can still play the game after that, which means that there is more than one universe."

Shanoa vs Bayonetta 2C vs 5A.

Me: The AP advantage is too much.

OP: They are very similar tier wise.

In thought: (Give this guy some glasses)-Chris Smoove

^Downplay, Mister Satan defeated Beebus, a God of Destruction, a literal diety, if anything he's 5-B casually in base

If Yog is an amped Zamasu, that's officially the biggest stat amping in all of fiction and human imagination.

Edit: Oh, and also the part that can't be imagined. Because Yog encompasses it too

Matthew Schroeder said:
Star level Saitama.
Well at least they have a legit excuse. The anime does say "collapsing star roaring canon" for boros's attack after all, even if the actual manga translation is different.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Star level Saitama.
I've heard this argument and it was from a guy saying that Saitama punched and destroyed a star in the intro narration, except the star was actually a 4 foot tall anthropomorphized star

"I know toaa aka the one above all is like really op but if you acuatally read the comics you see that toaa never shows his full power or anything he only shows like a fraction of his power or even less! so with this being said if toaa uses a small amount of power on goku.....goku would win because no1 knows his full power an he only uses a small percentage of his power an if you say that his full power can kill goku we dont know because no1 has ever seen toaa full power meaning its noncanon you ******* do you even read comic books!? if it was thanos v goku m8 thanos would wreck him in an instant because we know what he is capable of unlike toaa GO DO HOMEWORK!!!!!!´╗┐" Wot

"toaa is god of MARVEL, not dbz. he cant wish for goku to be nothing if he didn't create dbz. Goku would destroy´╗┐"...............Wot

The "he never uses his full power and we don't know how strong he really is" is such an infamous argument used for wanking. I've never seen someone downplay with it. Quite a spectacle.

Also if this guy actually knew comics like he so aggressively claims he does, he'd know the massive plethora of characters who utterly destroy Goku, which TOAA by proxy would be muchstronger than lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back