• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this feat would not be an outlier or PIS?
This is literally the cause if the plot of the entire show and the defining event in this story and it's done and only scales to the god tiers doing this there's nothing outliery or PIS about this so why even question that??? You've just shown that you're not knowledgeable on things regarding the verse from this simple questioning of a basic central plot point of the story that's shown to us and talked about many times

Last edited:
It's just a question, I don't know much about the verse, I just found it weird to have established High 6-A feats and a single feat that passes much of the scale is not considered outlier or PIS

It's just a question, I don't know much about the verse, I just found it weird to have established High 6-A feats and a single feat that passes much of the scale is not considered outlier or PIS
Nah these are the godtiers who scale so far above characters who do the 6-A feats that it's literally considered laughable for them to be poofed(defeated) or even harmed by anyone else. So it wouldn't be inconsistent or outlierish

This isn't for an omnidirectional beam like the other thread? And unlike how that thread went this purely is for getting calc's evaluated so we can get the best feat calc possible that's why we gathered calc's because it was turned into this same thing your bringing up about an omnidirectional blast when that's not what's being proposed

We literally once again reconfirmed any of the same lore questions and addressed potential counter arguements brought up from that thread once more so instead of performing how you did there and ignoring the multiple calc methods we have up here to argue an omni-directional beam just get them evaluated or get a new one calc'd like we asked last time

This isn't to sound rude and that's certainly not the intention but it's kinda ridiculous that we needed to make an entirely new thread and reprove the same things just to get to the point where we can get some form of attention and evaluation to an otherwise left behind thread and ignored questions and details for getting an absolutely correct calc.
I thought that this energy beam affected only a single planet in a non-destructive manner. If it was not treated as an omnidirectional light source or somesuch, how can it give 4-B level results?

What do you mean "non-destructive manner"? Didn't you pay any attention to our (mine and Dalesean's) arguments?

We've debunked the whole "it was a transmutation beam" argument several times (we even created a whole new thread because of the same user dderailing the original thread) and i'm tired of explaining again.

Last edited:
I thought that this energy beam affected only a single planet in a non-destructive manner. If it was not treated as an omnidirectional light source or somesuch, how can it give 4-B level results?
How it affected the planet itself isn't the part that matters and I frankly don't feel like explaining that again as we've done so many times with it being pretty blatant it was meant to destroy but I'll give you the most simple explanation

Before I start there's one thing I have to say so this can flow easier. There are 4 god tiers whom are the diamonds one was disguised on Earth and the other 3 believed her to be dead so they were going to wipe out Earth

3 god tiers fire a beam at Earth intending to destroy it but one of the God tiers is on Earth and shields herself and allies from the blast this same god tier on earth we see at the end of the series is able to stomp the other 3 that fired the blast and wasn't directly defeated in combat anyways they shield earth; planet remains and anyone who wasn't shielded but was a gem was corrupted by the light as a side effect of the blast

The point of the calc however is that it's a beam that was fired from another galaxy to Earth in a short timeframe which is something that's able to be calc'd for AP we already got the speed of the blast accepted and still even then we don't have a calc for that either, we've got no calc's for the AP or Speed aside from the one's we found above so we kinda have no choice but to use the calc's we've found and get them evaluated. The result of them being 4B if undesirable is the entire reason we're saying we need new calc's and help here so we get an accurate calc for the AP and speed it literally doesn't have to be some omni-directional beam as you like brining up those are just calc's we've been able to find and I honestly don't know how else to explain it again that those don't need to be what we use and thay we're open for new calc's so this can be done right

But according to our rules we cannot scale kinetic energy from FTL movement as it breaks our laws of physics. Wouldn't it be better to just rate the diamonds as "At least 5-B" by scaling from being able to blow up the Earth instead, combined with a Galactic or Intergalactic Range statistic?
Okay then yeah I'd suppose that'd work better if that breaks site rules it's more accurate than what the ratings were previously since we know they're far higher than the "at least high 6-A" cast. In this case however I'd say low 5-B would be the most accurate rating for the diamonds since all 3 of them got together to do the blast so they should be baseline 5-B divided by 3 which is 19.813 Zettatons and small planet level.

We would only need a speed calc for the blast now then

This is the speed calculation from the Blog in the OP can that part be reviewed and applied if it's clear and works

As we see in the same video, the light they fired from Homeworld took a few seconds to reach the people that was in another galaxy, so calcing that.

The distance from the Andromeda galaxy to the Milky Way is 2,537,000 light years.

Using my stop watch, I got a total of 1.65 seconds the attack to reach Earth from Homeworld. Making it a speed of 48,522,202,120,508.320313 Light Speed

Last edited:
Okay. Just to make certain, is the gem homeworl more than a galactic distance away from Earth? Also, this would be attack speed only for the diamonds. It would not fit with the established speed levels for other characters to have it scale to combat speed.

Okay. Just to make certain, is the gem homeworl more than a galactic distance away from Earth? Also, this would be attack speed only for the diamonds. It would not fit with the established speed levels for other characters to have it scale to combat speed.
Yes gem homeworld is in another galaxy called homeworld galaxy and this would only replace the diamond attack speed simply from the FTL(which was a lowball calc not using the homeworld galaxy's distance) to MFTL( actually using homeworld's distance)

We haven't addressed a very important feat...
1568373722127.jpg
Wasn't that just an eye laser?

Yes, to avoid too great scaling inconsistencies, we should probably keep this particular attack separate or consider pink Steven to have reacted slightly before he was attacked in this case.
I agree with Ant we already have things figured out on two big threads and adding any more on top is a little much when there's already loads of work to do

I should remove the vs battles pertaining their old stats right?
Really only came here to answer this one question but yeah I believe so unless those matches involved hax related reasonings like mind hax or they negated their durability. If it was purely AP or something similar then they should be removed.

Ant I was just questioned about somethin that slipped my mind Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond are good where they are at just "Low 5-B" but before my changes I made a mistake White Diamond does scale far above Blue and Yellow with this being on her profile "(stated by Blue and Yellow to be "different" from them with the implication that she is far above them in power, and was able to quite easily overcome both of them simultaneously and turn them into mindless puppets.)" so she should retain her "At least" with her Low 5-B rating along with Steven who in his monster form stomped all of the diamonds at once to keep things correct. Pink Diamond who has the same gem as steven should scale to him at his full potential as well so that would all need to be fixed.

I didn't want to make this change without consulting you as that didn't feel right nor was it what we initially agreed on since I missed that fact before so would this at least be fine for Steven, White, and Pink.

Small Planet level (Contributed a third of the power of the corrupting light meant to destroy Earth)

Can scans for Tier 5 Corrupting Light be given? I don’t recall the Corrupting Light ever being stated to be planet-busting.

Last edited:
Here's the arguements to make it easy for you and there's also a previous thread where this was argued and agreed on that the corruption light is an actual attack

The argument that exists for the Blast coming from Homeworld, thus making the amount of power needed larger, is Blue Diamond’s claim that White Diamond hadn’t left Homeworld in “Eons”. While Eons is not a very specific amount of time it usually means a really, really long time. This would imply that the Diamond Blast would’ve had to have come from Homeworld if White never leaves the place, since all 3 Diamonds were together to do it.

The counter argument that exists to this is that in the show, we get a few different angles of the Blast through flashbacks, and the farthest back we can actually see the Blast coming from is from beyond the Moon, so some people say the Diamond’s simply traveled to an unspecified distance behind the moon to fire the blast. Obviously this line of thinking contradicts Blue Diamond’s claim

Doubt the creator and show runners were thinking about the logistics of a big ass blast coming to the planet and the fact that it made a sound also the attack came from homeworld it was definitely MFTL and was accepted as such in the thread you just listed. It was also calc'd with a lowball distance before the previous upgrade that happened in that thread
This was a attack intended to destroy gems and obliterate the Earth the diamonds thought the job was done after they fired it but ofc we know Pink Diamond shielded the blast

On top of the fact that the Diamonds, specifically White Diamond, have shown the ability to us their light as direct damaging attacks

Plus the attack was shown to have parted clouds on a global scale, the transmutation of gems was just an effect of the blast. To point it out more, Diamonds expected that everyone is should've died on earth after their attack.

"How did you even survive? We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on it surface."

"No one should have survived our attack."

Honestly the fact that they knew to use this attack to try to wipe out the gems on earth but didnt know that without pink it would corrupt the gems leads you to believe and implies that they did this at some point in the past with Pink still with them and it just annihilated whatever they used it on

Addressing other arguement against this beforehand

The clip in question is after seasons into the show after Yellow Diamond and homeworld Clearly learn that the Crystal gem's and life on Earth were already around. And Yellow says she wants the cluster not needs the cluster, the cluster is an all important Gem weapon that scales above mostly all gems and takes hundreds to thousands of years to incubate so of course Yellow wants the cluster when it takes a long time to produce even one of them.

"If you had an galactic(s) empire running, would you shoot a destructive light on a specific target light years away or would you shoot the light in with the Earth in sight? Would you really risk destroying planets, stars, your own colonies, your potential future colonies to blast a planet GALAXIES AWAY? Especially when you are just fed up with the specific planet and wanted to make sure the job is done, would you do it light years away and risk, you know, MISSING the target?"

To something I'd say that this isn't an arguement arguing the logistics behind it doesn't make what we know happens less credible when everything supports what our points and as everyone knows the blast blitzed everyone(all loyal gens were ordered to leave Earth before the blast was fired and any left on earth met a terrible fate) so it doesn't matter and again you're saying this about an alien race that uses galaxy warps to traverse throughout sperate galaxies and has Massively FTL and Lightspeed travel and attacks widely available to them.

Anywho the blast came from beyond Earth as stated before by many sources including Blue Diamond herself that White diamond hasn't left homeworld in eons it the blast could have only come from the gems homeworld's galaxy and anything else would be headcanon ignoring what we've directly been told

So if we are considering the Tier 5 upgrades valid, what are we going to do about Lapis' feat against Monster Form Steven? Are we considering it an outlier, or should we consider the possibility that she trained her powers over the timeskip and thus might be Tier 5 now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back