• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos already beat Non Canon Kirby, but how how would Thanos fare if he went up against any one from the Canon Kirby Franchise,

Plot: As Bandana Waddle Dee was exploring around, he saw a portal in which Thanos teleported. Just from his look he wasn't good, and he dodged a blast from Thanos. Bandana Waddle Dee realized that Thanos was the big bad who beat up King Dedede a while back!!! Thanos knew that Waddle Dee was a threat to him trying to "save" Green Greens from being a wasteland. Both needed to get rid of each other to reach their goal

Rules:

Complete IG Thanos and Pre Star Allies Bandana Waddle Dee with his equipment are used

Fight took place in Green Greens 25 feet apart

Both have Prior Knowledge

Speed is equalized

KSA Bandana Waddle Dee
THANOSEMPIRE

The Nintendo guy everyone wants in smash (But who will never be in):

The Low 7-B with a pretty decent oven mitt:

SCPNessTakatou: 5

James Plays 4 Games said:
Hmm... Thanos's durability isn't going to get him anywhere. One hit from Bandana Dee and he's toast.
Of course, but evil Barney has hax to make him win, primairly him being able to snap and turn him into dust

Bandana Dee's also got hax that would make him win easily. And I remember the infamous snap deconstructs characters overtime. Bandana Dee has the edge in this fight.

Incon, either Dee breathes is his general direction or Thanos snaps. With this level of speed, both are gonna happen about as quickly (Though with Dee's spear he might strike first I can't tell.)

Bandana Dee's also got hax that would make him win easily. And I remember the infamous snap deconstructs characters overtime. Bandana Dee has the edge in this fight.
It takes around 6 seconds for them to be dusted

Also, his best hax comes from friend hearts, which he doesn't have in this key

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Which means Bandana Dee can rush over to throw a Friend Heart at Thanos, or poke him with a spear during that six seconds. What happens if Thanos dies first followed by Bandana Dee? Is it a tie or whoever dies first?

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
or poke him with a spear during that six seconds. What happens if Thanos dies first followed by Bandana Dee? Is it a tie or whoever dies first?
Pretty sure that's incon then since both die

Their is no pre-star allies key, but I guess nothing is wrong with choosing what game he is from. Incon then.

If both are In character, am pretty sure thanos would underestimate bandana dee due to how cute he is, leading with bandana dee going for the kill like he does in character so voting for him. What does the snap do again? existence erasure or death manip.

That.one.mofo said:
If both are In character, am pretty sure thanos would underestimate bandana dee due to how cute he is, leading with bandana dee hitting once. What does the snap do again? existence erasure or death manip.
Deconstruction/Matter Manipulation, it turns Waddle Dee into dust

Also, really, Thanos is the guy who takes Mantis seriously, waddle dee looking cute wouldn't change anything

Wait, there's keys for BW? I thought it was only 4-A and nothing else. Anyways, Shouldn't he scale to other waddle Dees and Doos who survived being transmutated in canvas curse? I don't think transmutation is Thanos's go to move.

Back