• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove that they can move through time via sheer speed. Dimensions are not tied to speed, in fact I can name an entire verse that has a crap ton of tier 1s that aren't full on immeasurable.
Him moving through dimensions isn’t the full argument. The full argument is that since Simon has HDE on an 11D level, he should be able to move on an 11D axis. The 11D axis explicitly being time (Seriously, there’s too many half-truths)

Him moving through dimensions isn’t the full argument. The full argument is that since Simon has HDE on an 11D level, he should be able to move on an 11D axis. The 11D axis explicitly being time (Seriously, there’s too many half-truths)
Cough cough. Oh look. someone who is 8-D physically but isn't full on immeasurable.

He needs feats of moving through time via speed, your still making an assumption that existing in time means he can move through time. By that logic, any normal human would have immeasurable because our universe also has time.
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? FALSE EQUIVALENCE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time irl is its own dimension, we only exist in 3D, which is length, width and depth, and in this case Simon can exist in this temporal dimension, as the dimension itself is 11D, and Simon is also 11D

so is no one going to explain why having the exact same amount of dimensions as a temporal dimension, doesn’t count as Immeasurable? I don’t want other profiles as reasoning, as the verses could have different context to their dimensions for all I know

Maybe it's because being on the same dimension as time doesn't grant immeasurable speed and you would need to change how we treat immeasurable speed to get this accepted.

Dimensionality has nothing to do with speed, making this clear.
Stop strawmanning. My argument isn’t him having Higher Dimensional Existence, he literally has the existence necessary to move along an 11th dimensional axis, oh yeah, did I mention that THIS DIMENSION IS A TEMPORAL DIMENSION? ITS NOT A REGULAR SPATIAL DIMENSION

Stop strawmanning. My argument isn’t him having Higher Dimensional Existence, he literally has the existence necessary to move along an 11th dimensional axis, oh yeah, did I mention that THIS DIMENSION IS A TEMPORAL DIMENSION? ITS NOT A REGULAR SPATIAL DIMENSION
Maybe it's because being on the same dimension as time doesn't grant immeasurable speed and you would need to change how we treat immeasurable speed to get this accepted.

You clearly don't know how we treat immeasurable speed. Stop spamming the same argument over and over again. This site has it's own standards and regulations, and for immeasurable speed you need to be able to move through time via speed. Simon has no feats as such, so he isn't immeasurable.

okay. Someone explain, why that’s not Immeasurable. His natural body is 11D, therefore capable of moving along this axis, WHICH IS A TEMPORAL DIMENSION, DON’T FORGET THAT PART. I’m allowed to keep asking this question, because no one has fully explained this yet, no one has refuted this argument with actual reasoning

YEAH BUT THAT ISN'T HOW WE TREAT IMMEASURABLE SPEED FOR CHRISTS SAKE. MAKE A CRT TO CHANGE IT. Put it in caps to match your enthusiasm lol

YEAH BUT THAT ISN'T HOW WE TREAT IMMEASURABLE SPEED FOR CHRISTS SAKE. MAKE A CRT TO CHANGE IT. Put it in caps to match your enthusiasm lol
That doesn’t explain anything though. Since you don’t seem to know the answer, why don’t you just ignore it? I’m waiting for someone with a real explanation, other than “that’s not the standards” or “look at this profile”

The explanation is that those aren't the sites standards, there is no argument to be made. You don't agree? Make a CRT like everyone is telling you to do. You are dragging this on for nothing, and there is 0% chance for this to be accepted.

Where's the statement that the 11 dimension is time?

We don't treat immeasurable speed that way, change our wolfin standards for it for God's sake, dimensions do not equal speed. Tier does not grant speed until you get debatably into 1-A or higher, you have already been told this!

We don't treat immeasurable speed that way, change our wolfin standards for it for God's sake, dimensions do not equal speed. Tier does not grant speed until you get debatably into 1-A or higher, you have already been told this!

You’re not helping either. I’m gonna keep asking until someone actually answers with an actual explanation. Why does having the same amount of dimensions as the temporal dimension, not count?

I don't know if I should put this on All purpose requests to be closed or RVR first.
Don’t close it, because I still have an unanswered question people refuse to answer. An argument that ultimately no one has debunked with any real reasoning. Also, you should preferably stay out of this if you don’t know the answer

THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS, THIS IS A CRT THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED. WE HAVE A QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BOARD, MAKE A THREAD THERE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS.

THIS ISN'T THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS, THIS IS A CRT THAT HAS BEEN REJECTED. WE HAVE A QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS BOARD, MAKE A THREAD THERE TO ASK YOUR QUESTIONS.
No. An argument was rejected, but it wasn’t refuted. Rejection doesn’t mean it’s been done reasonably. Why should this be closed when not all the arguments have been refuted?

Your argument has been refuted constantly, this CRT has been rejected by staff and users alike.

How has it been refuted? The only “refutes” were using other profiles as examples, or saying “this is the standard”
That is the refutation, these are the standards that the site has and to change them you need to make a CRT that you clearly do not have the knowledge to make.

I’m not asking, I’m just saying, not everything has been refuted. So
That is the refutation, these are the standards that the site has and to change them you need to make a CRT that you clearly do not have the knowledge to make.
Send me a page or a thread that explains my question or argument. Then I’ll believe you guys

unknown.png

This is the definition for immeasurable speed on our literal page for speed you piece of human excrement. Can Simon do this? Does he have feats of doing such? No? Then he isn't immeasurable is he?

unknown.png

This is the definition for immeasurable speed on our literal page for speed you piece of human excrement. Can Simon do this? Does he have feats of doing such? No? Then he isn't immeasurable is he?
It doesn’t explain why having the same number of dimensions as a temporal dimensions doesn’t count

It doesn’t explain why having the same number of dimensions as a temporal dimensions doesn’t count
Why would it? What makes you believe that? What makes you think speed is in any way connected to the number of dimensions one has? Do Low 2-C characters have immeasurable all the time? No. Hell, Blazblue characters have people below tier 2 at immeasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back