• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Swanky Nasty Crime Boi V.S. The Objectively Best Nasuverse Waifu

I'm honestly not sure how good this match-up is, but in my desperation for a somewhat interesting Nasuverse VS Persona match, this is what y'all will get. Yes, I know that Arcueid being Low 2-C is kinda iffy, but since it's on the profile, I'mma just go with it.

Ren Amamiya V.S. Arcueid Brunestud

> Both at Low 2-C. Ren has Satanael and Arcueid is Archetype-Earth.

> Ren does not have access to Optional Equipment.

> Battle takes place in an unpopulated Cognitive Shibuya on a half-moon night.

> Speed equalized with a starting distance of 4km.

> Win via Death or Incapacitation.

Ren Amamiya:

Arcueid Brunestud:

Joker P5
Arcueid brunestud tsukihime remake and etc drawn by takeuchi takashi 44671c9e037e59f4ca29386aa55887d9

She scales above BB and the Moon Cell, so at the very least she's comparable in AP to full power Gilgamesh.

Do we not have anything concrete?

If I remember correctly we know that Gil has higher authority than BB and Archetype:Earth has higher authority than Divine Spirits

Nothing concrete. You could easily argue that since Earth Mother Goddess has ultimate authority over Earth beings, Archetype Earth falls under that category as well. The fact that certain characters lack feats also doesn't help.

Some things are absolutely clear such as: Gilgamesh is superior to full power BB, BB is superior to Tiamat. Therefore you can draw a conclusion that Gilgamesh is superior to Tiamat.

I'm fairly certain Archetype Earth doesn't have Earth Mother Goddess authority but she has her own with the conceptual boost to be above her opponents

Paul Frank said:
I'm fairly certain Archetype Earth doesn't have Earth Mother Goddess authority but she has her own with the conceptual boost to be above her opponents
to be fair, i plan on doing a CRT on her in the future for her CCC version because its states that she can contend with Amertarsu (Codenamed Golden White Face as well weirdly enough in CCC.) Her hax also give BB problems whom would require prep time to make counter measures to well counter lol, but yeah it is a different authority

Her Berserker form turns the terrain of literally anything, into that of earth, and also creates a moon in the process which means she will always be 1 rank above her opponent in all parameters while her opponent will also get reduced to 1/6th of their strength at the same time, but my CRT on her will be after my saint seiya crt

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
I meant as in "Archetype Earth is below Earth Mother Goddess".
That better be a joke. Archetype-Earth is the closest thing the planet has to an Ultimate One, which is inherently the supreme authority on the planet. By sheer definition, Earth Mother Goddess falls under Archetype-Earth's authority, not the other way around lmao.

Your second comment left that out, and your first comment isn't much better. The only way "you could easily argue" that is to completely ignore established Nasuverse cosmology and everything we know about the hierarchies and pantheons of the verse.

Saying that they have no feats is not an excuse for completely ignoring all established cosmology, as well as everything we know about the hierarchies and pantheons of the verse. Unless you take such a fundamentalist interpretation of VS debating, that views all but feats as irrelevant even to the point of denying power scaling itself, then there is no way "you can easily argue" that the Earth Mother Goddess is superior or even close to the level of Archetype Earth, or any of the other types. If that is what you call viable, then sure, it is a "viable" method.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Anyway, I saw that Ren is udergoing some revision. Anything meaningful being added that could impact the thread?
Aside from a potentially massive resistance to Subjective Reality, nothing notable.

Back