• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joker vs. Link

Not really a stomp match Joker has way's to Kill our boy its just Link is more versatil and overall betterits basically who goes first, forgot that Link also has precognition.

Kasumi forever.

Joker's so charismatic he can reverse Yaldy's mindhax.That's true suave right there.

Let's just patiently wait for P5R to buff Joker even further.Maybe we can comeback to this fight.

i mean isnt Link so hot and charismatic the entire population of hyrule wants to get done by him?

heck young Link is so good looking a guy said if he had his body he would be a sthumpet. the entire world is Link's Harem even married woman wants to hit that.

Just wait until Joker get the power to BFR Link back to the Silent Realm.Stuck in that living hell filled with the screams of 10 yr old children just wanting to enjoy a weekend of Skyward Sword but instead get hunted down by goddamn guardians.

Guardians in general in TLOZ are hella scary.

I remember making a list with Cal of every single girl who fell in love with Link (not counting the twentish different versions of Zelda), but I don't remember how many we counted oof

TriforcePower1 said:
I remember making a list with Cal of every single girl who fell in love with Link (not counting the twentish different versions of Zelda), but I don't remember how many we counted oof
G R E A T now make another list MALE VERSION ÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I think we got...

Zelda (duh), Maple, Mari, Saria, Malon, Ruto, Nabooru, Romani, Cremia, Lulu, Tetra (does that count as different?), Ilia, Midna, Peatrice, Kina, Irene, Mipha, Paya, and his fangirls in Twilight Princess.

(Bold means best girl)

And don't get me started on the mangas.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Did Medli not fall in love with him? It's been a while since I played Wind Waker I guess
There is some dialogs of how she did admire Link and how she finds him incredible the way the JP version of their dialog is structured can be also interpreted in anyway so yes and no at the same time lol.

The real cal howard said:
Nah the worst part about the Silent Realm was the COUNTDOWN. Those final ten seconds...
Silent Guardians being anything but silent when you pissed them off was what got me. Stepping in a puddle and then hearing the Zelda Music Equivalent of a Nuclear Alarm was fun.

Silent Guardians being anything but silent when you pissed them off was what got me. Stepping in a puddle and then hearing the Zelda Music Equivalent of a Nuclear Alarm was fun.

Nobody:

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Puddles:Let me expand real quick boi

Back