• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time. It's finally time. Let's not waste time with a long-winded intro. Without further ado...

• The Early-to-Mid Game Phantom Thieves possess Class M Lifting Strength.
    As calculated here based on the feats of lifting strength in the battle against Cognitive Wakaba Isshiki.

• All characters that scale to Mid-to-Late Game Ren Amamiya or End-Game Yu Narukami possess Universal Lifting Strength.
    This is via scaling to the Lifting Strength of the Persona Mada, who is capable of physically swallowing the entire universe. As its nature as an abstract conceptual entity should make it so that size would be irrelevant in affecting its physical strength, this should apply even when at the size of a normal Persona, and would thus scale to the respective Wild Card's party members, those that scale to them, and so on.

• All characters that scale to Umr-at-Tawil possess Immeasurable Lifting Strength.
    As Umr-at-Tawil exists in an omnipresent state through being one with all boundaries in existence, and possesses the strength to move itself, those capable of withstanding blows from it should scale accordingly.

• All characters that scale to Umr-at-Tawil or Yog-Sothoth possess Immeasurable Speed.
    This is due to being able to keep up with Umr-at-Tawil and Yog-Sothoth, despite the two being Nigh-Omnipresent and Omnipresent respectively.

• All spells should be comparable in range to skills such as "Morning Star" and "Cosmic Flare", which are Interstellar, possibly Galactic.
    This is due to the fact that Persona spells manifest based on the user's will and imagination, and the upper limits of the possible range is demonstrated with said spells. As such, theoretically, every spell should be capable of similar range.

• All Rulers of Power, as well as Deities, should possess Multiversal range.
    Rulers of Power are capable of influencing events in the real world despite being within the Velvet Room, such as when Elizabeth took temporary control of Orpheus to use her unique Megidolaon on the Reaper during the final Full Moon, implying the ability to attack from such range. In addition, all notably powerful Deities are capable of sensing and manipulating areas of the Collective Unconscious - creating alternate realities that can contain multiverses of their own, such as with Izanami and the TV World.

• Yaldabaoth’s mind-hax potency scales to affecting ~10²⁹ sentient beings at once.
    This is from his feat of using Mementos to affect every human and animal alive in 2016, their Shadows, as well as the Shadows of every human and animal that has ever lived since the arrival of Nyx, which in-universe is the cause for the rapid evolution of primordial lifeforms into beings with complex minds and sentience. Totaling at approximately 10²⁹ entities, according to this calc. As the Phantom Thieves are able to resist this level of mind manipulation, yet are able to affect each other as shown by Ren Amamiya’s battle with Sumire Yoshizawa, their own application of mental afflictions should scale above.

• Ren Amamiya with Satanael should have limitless mental stamina.
    This is due to not requiring SP to cast spells, as shown when he healed all of the Phantom Thieves without using any SP.

I joined pretty late, but as someone who would not shut up about Yaldy Baldy and the validity of his 2-B scaling, I agree with everything here.

Are any staff members among the knowledgeable members who have worked on this?

Well, you can check the links that I provided earlier if you wish.

This seems like a solid proposal all around, though if I may, isn't the calc for Yaldaboaths mindhax kinda redundant if he is a 4D being affecting 3D minds?

Because Megaten does this where a character that is super minor in one games becomes important later on and their early appearance is more or less ignored. And given how different Persona 3 onwards is compared to 2 and back, I wouldn't hold much credit that you should consider both the same.

Because Megaten does this where a character that is super minor in one games becomes important later on and their early appearance is more or less ignored. And given how different Persona 3 onwards is compared to 2 and back, I wouldn't hold much credit that you should consider both the same.
We actually do have evidence that they are the same exact character, but it's in another CRT.

Ugh, now I just remembered that the scans I have for that are on ANOTHER CRT. I told them they shouldn't have split this up.

Hold on, let me go and talk to discord about this.

Edit: Okay, this CRT has cut down a lot of essential evidence (for some reason), and this sorta shoots us in the foot, because revisions this bulky shouldn't be butchered for space benefits.

Last edited:
A reflection of the Real World would mean it's literally a copy of said world which is a universe in this context, not to mention one off the scans literally states everything looks normal to the Real World besides the distortion in a Palace.

See, I knew we shouldn't have split up this CRT because there is exact evidence that counters this.

Their cognition isn't based on what they can see. It's based on the real world, everything in a Palace is the same as the Real World as stated by Ryuji and thus would be the same as the Real World which is a universe.

A lot of info is missing from this CRT since it was split up, so without having to post a bunch of links that'll just split the next two up, we need to lock this CRT while we make the needed changes.

I've been asked to unlock this thread. I plan to comment further on this CRT personally, though I do not have the time at this moment.

Cognition is literally based on what you see. It is an abstracted reflection of the world based on their warped perception of it. If anything that leds credece to them NOT being full literal universes.
This is false. Cognition is not based on what is seen and observed, but what is known and believed. A Palace Ruler simply being aware that they live in a fully expansive universe is enough. That, coupled with the fact that, as settled in a previous CRT, all cognitive worlds are alternate space-times, then Palaces would be Low 2-C structures. The world is reflected first, then distorted by their perceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back