• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe the Marco part, but I feel like Sanji and Zoro are pretty clear of Yamato.

She's got endurance, but so do Zoro and Sanji
She's got ice hax, but Sanji has heat and Zoro has the AP to bypass it like Kaido did with Thunder Bagua
She's got AP, but Zoro has better AP and Sanji has regen
She's got durability, but Zoro has dura neg with Goken and Sanji has dura neg with DJ and IJ
She's got Zoan toughness, but Zoro has Zoro toughness and Sanji has heat vastly beyond her heat resistance
She's got speed, but both Zoro and Sanji are much faster than her

I don't really see how she can win against either of them.

Maybe the Marco part, but I feel like Sanji and Zoro are pretty clear of Yamato.

Lemme know when they can get up fine after enduring a lot of blows from and matching blows with Kaido.

Zoro needed Asura (albeit he was badly wounded from Hakai) just to match Hybrid Kaido's non-Hao blows.
She's got ice hax, but Sanji has heat and Zoro has the AP to bypass it like Kaido did with Thunder Bagua
She outranges Sanji.
She literally dislocated Hybrid Kaido's jaw with one blow that didn't even have Hao.

And her BASE Hao matched Hybrid Kaido's Hao.
She's got Zoan toughness, but Zoro has Zoro toughness and Sanji has heat vastly beyond her heat resistance
Her toughness in Hybrid let her eat 5 Hao Infused attacks from a pissed Hybrid Kaido.
Thunder Bagua

Lemme know when they can get up fine after enduring a lot of blows from and matching blows with Kaido.

Zoro needed Asura (albeit he was badly wounded from Hakai) just to match Hybrid Kaido's non-Hao blows.

She outranges Sanji.

She literally dislocated Hybrid Kaido's jaw with one blow that didn't even have Hao.

Her toughness in Hybrid let her eat 5 Hao Infused attacks from a pissed Hybrid Kaido.

Thunder Bagua
Sounds like the next match-up you should do is a Yamato vs. Zoro rematch. I doubt I'll be convinced to vote differently than I did last time, but just a suggestion.

Endurance ≠ Strength of the attacks you can take, but the level of damage you take. Moot point.
Zoro with 20-30 broken bones needed Asura to overpower Kaido's non-hao blows.

What's to say that Yamato can survive Hao Coating King of Hell Style Shisi Sonson, let alone Soaring Jigoku or Asura?
She outranges Sanji.
How? Poele A Frire Spectre exists. Also, why would that matter?
She literally dislocated Hybrid Kaido's jaw with one blow
Never happened.
Scan?
Hits from blunt force ≠ Hits from swords.

Kaido's hits may have been stronger, but Zoro's attacks would deal more damage and are much, much more lethal. If Yamato gets hit with any good attack from Zoro, Yamato is at huge risk of bleeding out from a huge gash in her torso.
Thunder Bagua
What about it?

Endurance ≠ Strength of the attacks you can take, but the level of damage you take. Moot point.
True, but she still went 1v1 vs a Kaido who was not holding back at all and wasn't even that exhausted.
Zoro with 20-30 broken bones needed Asura to overpower Kaido's non-hao blows.
I admitted that he was badly injured.
What's to say that Yamato can survive Hao Coating King of Hell Style Shisi Sonson, let alone Soaring Jigoku or Asura?
1. KoH is Hao Coating, just wanted to note that.

2. He hasn't been shown yet to stack it with Goken or Asura.
How? Poele A Frire Spectre exists. Also, why would that matter?
She has more ranged attacks, and better ones.

It would give her control over the battlefield.
Never happened.
Yes it did, and the anime confirmed it.
It's literally their first clash at the start of their fight.
Hits from blunt force ≠ Hits from swords.
But it's an indicator that she can take a lot of hits from people >= Post Mink Zoro's best abilities and keep on swinging
Kaido's hits may have been stronger, but Zoro's attacks would deal more damage and are much, much more lethal. If Yamato gets hit with any good attack from Zoro, Yamato is at huge risk of bleeding out from a huge gash in her torso.
OP characters can survive massive slashes like that frequently, and her ice can block his swords.
What about it?
Thunder Bagua is faster than Sanji.

matching blows with Kaido.
Besides one outlier feat compared to the rest of her showings (similar to that base Luffy matching Hybrid Lucci feat you tried using a while back) she never matched his physical blows.

Neither of these happened.

Look, I get it. You like Katakuri. But that doesn't change the fact that there is no relevant scaling to put him anywhere near King. At best, you could say that he is stronger than Perospero, who had to be beaten by Sulong Neko - A character that scales higher than Jack - which would put Katakuri somewhere around Queen

This is still debatable. The evidence for Marco scaling to pre TS Admirals is the fact that he did injure Aokiji. I wouldn't go as far as to say that he was absolutely equal to them
Katakuri is much faster than Akainu who treated Marco and Vista like dirts though. So Katakuri at best is stronger than marco and equal to King or edge him out.
gXGw3EW.png

Katakuri got power crept so bad
So Akainu got powercrept hard. Hmm

gXGw3EW.png

Luffy and Katakuri
0883-014.png
0894-008.png

Luffy and everybody in the Beast Pirates or in Wano but King
0916-006.png
0944-016.png
0980-013.png
0983-010.png
Apoo had to use his strongest attack to KO Luffy.

Katakuri troll move was enough to KO Luffy.

Look at Luffy lying helpless on the ground without moving here.
0879-016.png
0880-016.png

Can you either make your images smaller or put them into links? It's blowing up the thread and it's annoying scrolling through.

Also stop sending the same images over and over again.
Nope. it will make you see easier how much slower Akainu treating Marco and Vista like dirts showing Marco is low diff material for Katakuri.

I'm still confused on how Yamato's Thunder Bagua is faster than Zoro and Sanji.

Her normal attacks Hybrid downscale from Hybrid Kaido. The same Hybrid Kaido that Asura Zoro could clash with, and from what we know Asura doesn't give a speed boost.

This already puts a heavily injured Rooftop Zoro at comparable speeds to Hybrid Yamato without Thunder Bagua.

Zoro likely got overall stronger after he took the Mink Drug, so he should be at least as fast as he was when he was injured, but then he has attacks like Shishi Sonson which put him over Yamato's Thunder Bagua.

Hybrid Yamato ~< Hybrid Kaido ~ Injured Rooftop Zoro < Rooftop Zoro ~< Mink Drug Zoro (blitz)< Shishi Sonson

Hybrid Yamato (blitz)< Thunder Bagua.

As for Sanji, his is even crazier.

IJ > DJ + Superspeed >(blitz stack on blitz) DJ >(blitz Queen) Superspeed Sanji >(blitz) Base Sanji >~ Queen~< Marco ~ Flame on King ~ Mink Drug Zoro

Like this shouldn't even be a competition in speed.

I'm still confused on how Yamato's Thunder Bagua is faster than Zoro and Sanji.

Her normal attacks Hybrid downscale from Hybrid Kaido. The same Hybrid Kaido that Asura Zoro could clash with, and from what we know Asura doesn't give a speed boost.

This already puts a heavily injured Rooftop Zoro at comparable speeds to Hybrid Yamato without Thunder Bagua.

Zoro likely got overall faster after he took the Mink Drug, so he should be at least as fast as he was when he was injured, but then he has attacks like Shishi Sonson which put him over Yamato's Thunder Bagua.

Hybrid Yamato ~< Hybrid Kaido ~ Injured Rooftop Zoro < Rooftop Zoro ~< Mink Drug Zoro (blitz)< Shishi Sonson

Hybrid Yamato (blitz)< Thunder Bagua.

As for Sanji, his is even crazier.

IJ > DJ + Superspeed >(blitz stack on blitz) DJ >(blitz Queen) Superspeed Sanji >(blitz) Base Sanji >~ Queen~< Marco ~ Flame on King ~ Mink Drug Zoro

Like this shouldn't even be a competition in speed.
It literally scales to a higher speed value.

Clear outlier.
Not really sure what you mean, considering that her base Hao also made Base Kaido bleed with Snakeman Luffy's help.

Can you show it? Normally when anime characters dislocate their jaw, they are shown to put it back in place by hand
Look at 2nd and 3rd panel here:

She's got durability, but Zoro has dura neg with Goken and Sanji has dura neg with DJ and IJ

I don't really see how she can win against either of them.
My man Yamato >>>>>>>

It literally scales to a higher speed value.

Not really sure what you mean, considering that her base Hao also made Base Kaido bleed with Snakeman Luffy's help.

Look at 2nd and 3rd panel here:

I don't see anything to conclude she dislocated his jaw

If anything, the fact that he is independently able to move his jaw after the blow proves that it wasn't fully dislocated. Perhaps shifted out of the joint on one side at best. This is still impressive though but I don't know how it compares against Zoro

Last edited:
End of chapter 1016, they both use Hao.
I don't see them both using Hao in that scan, sorry.
The anime supports it, there's literally a crick sound as he relocates his jaw.
Wasn't my point and tbh I don't really care if the anime supports something. I was referring to that actual SFX and after looking into it that is a valid SFX for bones potentially breaking, although not sure how impressive that feat is considering Pre-Udon Gear 3rd Luffy did the same as Kachon mentioned & even Queen was able to do the same and more to Big Mom.

I don't see them both using Hao in that scan, sorry.
The lightning?

Wasn't my point and tbh I don't really care if the anime supports something. I was referring to that actual SFX and after looking into it that is a valid SFX for bones potentially breaking, although not sure how impressive that feat is considering Pre-Udon Gear 3rd Luffy did the same as Kachon mentioned & even Queen was able to do the same and more to Big Mom.
Neither Pre-Udon Luffy or Queen broke or dislocated their bones.

If Law/Kidd breaking a Yonko's bones is impressive, so is Yamato breaking/dislocating Kaido's jaw.

What about it? I see Kaidou preparing a Hao attack and clearly landing it but there's nothing in that scan for Yamato.
Anime supports Yamato having lightning on her kanabo.

And otherwise, that'd mean that Yamato can at least clash with Hybrid Hao Kaido in base, which greatly supports her High 6-A Base.
The exact same evidence you're using to suggest Yamato did that happens with both Gear 3rd & Queen here:
eHliCqT.png
PHZt4bw.png
The difference is that there's no visual evidence in those 2 scans above of anything happening to their bones.

With Kaido's jaw, we openly see him having to relocate it.

Back