• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Valo was the actual planet and not the representation. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
  • It was true what they said: Valo was a paradise, its capital city—Lonisa—nestled next to an inland lake so large it might as well be an ocean. Crystal-clear water on one side, forest-lined mountains on the other, and air as pure as Elzar had ever smelled, even on Naboo where he had first served as a Jedi Knight, taking a muchprized position at the Gallo Temple.
has anyone ever told you that you work fast lol?
I can show you the site where I get all these books. It'll have to be in private, though.

I'd like to be more up to date on the new EU, tbh.

I'll send you the site, then.

Anyway, there's not exactly much we can do for the Elz calculation. We don't really know how big those mountains were, the drop height, the distance/speed for KE, etc. But we have a few more options than the meteor, like PE and maybe even RKE. They'll just have to be very assumptive.

Last edited:
The thing about the average mountain sizes is that those are peaks in England. Mountains don't have a height limit, as such. But that's what I was saying about assumptions, we can just use the average height.

Would you lump the final order with the first order?
I agree with ByAsura in that they're different. Sith Eternal and Final Order are one and the same though.

Rising storm.

like the Jedi just straight up directs the island to fly through an entire armada.
Dafuq?

7c2.png
Perfect reaction image for that :ROFLMAO:

no problem. here are some quotes if you want.

"Some were no larger than a shock-ball pitch, but most were gigantic, the buzz of their hoverpods noticeable, although that would change when the fair’s sound system started blasting out atmospheric music. Here visitors will be able to experience everything the Republic has to offer, from the golden beaches of Spira and island spires of Bestine, to the bustling markets of Jaresh and fashion emporiums of Alderaan.”

The Islands hover over a lake that is said to be closer in size to an Inland Sea, also one of the islands has a mountain and a ski slope.
Who the **** did this?

toddler jedi yummy taste good
CjmGP9G.jpeg

Here's all the stuff I found.

The islands are spherical representations of Republic planets.
  • As she had on the ground, Samera pointed out key buildings while they rose, from the awe-inspiring Starlight Pavilion housing treasures from the Archives on Coruscant, Devaron, and the Beacon itself to the fair’s spectacular main gates. Like the sky-islands, what had been dubbed the Unity Arc was a marvel of repulsor technology, twenty-two floating spheres, one for each of the Republic’s Core Founders, forming a majestic arc.
The smallest alone are the size of shock ball pitches.
  • “My friends,” she said, smiling proudly, “here we find ourselves beneath the crowning glory of the Republic Fair experience—the sky-islands.” She looked up, directing everyone’s gaze toward the magnificent repulsor platforms. Some were no larger than a shock-ball pitch, but most were gigantic, the buzz of their hoverpods noticeable, although that would change when the fair’s sound system started blasting out atmospheric music.
They (42 islands) can collectively hold thousands four tourists.
  • As she had on the ground, Samera pointed out key buildings while they rose, from the awe-inspiring Starlight Pavilion housing treasures from the Archives on Coruscant, Devaron, and the Beacon itself to the fair’s spectacular main gates. Like the sky-islands, what had been dubbed the Unity Arc was a marvel of repulsor technology, twenty-two floating spheres, one for each of the Republic’s Core Founders, forming a majestic arc.
The one that they stopped from falling specifically had mountains on it.
  • As he watched, the ship’s central fin scraped the bottom of the sky-island, finally knocking out the repulsors that had been trying so valiantly to keep the platform in the air. It fell, snow tumbling from artificial mountains that would crush everyone below.
  • Elzar lashed out, his hand outstretched, his fingers spread wide. The Force rushed through him like a wave, up into the air toward the falling island. Unstoppable. Defiant. — Indeera felt her concentration waver, just for a second. They all did. It was clear to see why. The final sky-island was falling, but even that, terrible though it was, wasn’t their biggest danger. A Nihil ship was almost upon them, laser cannons glowing and ready to fire. There was nothing they could do. If they broke formation and scattered, the bond they’d achieved would falter and the people would fall; Porter, too, for that matter. If they fought back, the same result would follow. The people they had worked so hard to save—human, Thodian, Sneevel, and Nihil—would die the most horrible death.
  • She felt the wave of emotion hit before it happened. One second the Nihil ship was preparing to fire, and the next it was obliterated. The sky-island had changed direction, slicing up where moments before it was tumbling down, soaring through the air like a discus thrown by a giant. It continued out into the bay, carving a looping arc through the Nihil armada to splash spectacularly into the lake, but Indeera wasn’t looking, she was shouting an order in the confines of her cockpit, the Sneevel hugging the nose of her craft.
He did this with unnatural ease due to tapping into the dark side.
  • But he remembered what it felt like to send the island spinning through the sky. Such a feat should have left him exhausted, but he wasn’t, and that scared him most of all. He felt energized, more alive than he had for months, years even. He ran a shaking hand over his face, glad that the war-cloud had rushed back in, hiding him from sight.
  • He would go to Stellan and Avar, tell them what he had done, how he had touched the darkness, used the darkness and, for a moment, reveled in it.
Nihil Ships can destroy the larger ones with apparent ease. As I showed before, it even prepared to obliterate the mountainous one.
  • Right now a large cruiser had arrived, three lightning bolts painted jaggedly across its nose, and was unleashing its laser batteries on what remained of the sky-islands. Almost half the repulsor platforms had gone down in the first wave, larger islands smashing into their smaller counterparts as they dropped like stones.
The entire feat was in atmosphere, so we should probably use PE here. The problem is that we have no real scale for the mountains here, at least that I can find.
******' hell, Shadow Senpai is right. You did that work fast.

You can always count on books to jump the power of the star wars verse.
Especially for their capital warships in the new Canon.

same but covid has screwed me over. I was able to get Light of The Jedi but everything since then hasn't come to my country.
Same problem here ;-;

The thing about the average mountain sizes is that those are peaks in England. Mountains don't have a height limit, as such. But that's what I was saying about assumptions, we can just use the average height.
What about small mountain height of 600 metres? That's our threshold for something being called a mountain, correct?

The question is: which characters that would be scaled from Rising Storm Island feat?
likely Avar Kriss and Yoda and some other high tier Jedi masters, however the fact that he implies he should have struggled means that unless they have direct feats of fighting him they likely downscale.

Elzar's probably like a mid-high Jedi. He's strong, but nothing too out there (aside from some unique powers and personality).

Nihil spaceships devastating mountain-sized chunks of land with small volleys is super consistent with current ratings.

for Post ROTJ I hope Luke abuses mind tricks and Illusions in his fights, I like the idea of Luke being a trickster.
Yes. Instead of a warrior like his father, I want Luke to be more of a consular. Only fighting when needed and using the Force as his ally rather than just his lightsaber.

Do the force had some of dimensional hax?
I mean I think it may have 4D range? As in the force itself, which exists even in the world between worlds.

Apparently the Ones can be 4D, but I don't think they have higher-dimensional existence themselves.

been rewatching the Prequels and my god I think Attack of the clones might have the worst lightsaber fight.

The lightsabers have absolutely no weight to them, combined this with all those quick cuts nearly every time there an impact clash annoys the shit out of me.

Just for reference compare the lightsaber impact from here with this .

sounds like the sound design was entirely muffled.

If by worst, you mean for prequal trilogy standards, that I can believe. But at least it had more energy than pretty much any of the original trilogy lightsaber fights.

I loved Rebels.

Best lightsaber fight in the entire series is so hard to choose. Movies only, I can't decide between Mustafar (RoTS) vs Death Star 2 (RoTJ) fights.

Rey vs Kylo on the second death star in TRoS is underrated imo.

I think Unknown is best. She fought Endor Luke, but doesn't seem like the destructive type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back