• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Spoilers] The Rise Of Skywalker Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

The movie was a 10/10 for me but I'm a Star Wars fanboy so that isn't saying much.

I think Palpatine's feats should scale to Yoda, Windu, Vader, Old Ben Kenobi, Old Maul and maybe even Rebels Ashoka. All the former 7As.

We will probably get a profile for the Xyston-class Star Destroyer soon as well, given they are confirmed planet-busters.

My mom had a bit of a crush on Kylo Ren and was pretty sad that he died and didn't get to marry Rey and have babies with her. ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å ƒñú

The kiss was my favourite part of the movie. I was super disappointed about no gay Elsa, and nothing between Akwafina and Karen Gillan in Jumanji but this movie proved that Disney does not fear Chinese censor boards !

Chewie surviving was the High point of my life.

When Sidious was shown in the beginning, when got his power back and when he released that force lightning !

I was hoping the fleet would come but then get fried by him and when it did- Oh man ! I was practically jumping and squealing with joy.

Back