• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet Another Star Wars Revision Thread (Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Schroeder said:
There are some Padawans in Clone Wars which do a City Block level feat. Street level for Padawan Anakin seems hilariously low.
I agree, in the case of Anakin he's not a normal Padawan by any means. Even in his brief duel with Dooku in Episode II he performed better than his master. However I would consider asking since the Jedi Order in the Clone Wars have 10,000 members and have similar training regiments and requirements, how many Padawans could scale to a City Block level feat?

I would think a vast majority could perform the feat.

Either way, by Episode II Anakin should be rivaling the Council members in power, raw power anyway.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There are some Padawans in Clone Wars which do a City Block level feat. Street level for Padawan Anakin seems hilariously low.
Not even Padawans. Younglings, who hadn't even built their lightsabers yet.

Shadow Senpai is asking whether Jedi/Sith should be Wall level to Small Building level without Force augmented durability. Makes sense to me.

Yeah I'd put them solidly at 9B, they shouldn't be any weaker than clones. Yoda would still be 9C though as he's smaller and older.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Luke has a Large Building level+ durability feat in the canon Star Wars Adventures comic. This was right after the Battle of Yavin and he hadn't even started properly training yet. That'd be consistent with High 8-C to 8-B Younglings who have had Jedi training since infancy.

It's kinda even more hilarious when people insist nobody in Star Wars is superhuman when freakin Younglings are large building level

Well they are fairly easy to kill when they're caught off guard, and most of them can't stop blaster bolts (either due to speed of the bolt, number of projectiles, heat energy vs kinetic energy dampening focus when force amping, or just bad writing, etc. take your pick) which are 9A so people get the wrong impression off their worst feats which are what most of the movie ones are.

All of the relevant characters' profiles have been updated. Is there anything else left?

So how literal do we, infer lukes projection?! He manages to project a lightsaber he doesn't have and was recently destroyed, plus the dice that persisted after his death, so matter or reality manipulation.

In addition, if he can replicate objects he's touched, and for example projects a star killer bomb, will that grant him star level energy or be ignored as (insert) manipulation?

No, the dice disappeared as well, remember Kylo near the end of the film picks up the dice and it vanishes

Just read the first arc of the Kanan comic. First of all: It is really good. Second of all: More evidence in support of Wall level Clone Troopers. So that's a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back