• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode VI Return of the Threadi

There is no point here because you haven't proven that it's a slow process. As I said earlier (I guess you missed that edit), you're the one making the claims, so the onus is on you to prove that it's a slow process, which you've failed to do.

Which actually substantiates it being quick. How could they contain her in a prison she was already powerful enough to escape from if the weakening process wasn't quick?
Well then there are only really two options here, either:

A) The effect of the black holes is so monumentally draining that it can reduce a being of infinite power to Multi-Solar System level or less in a negligible amount of time, yet every other interaction with said black holes don’t give off nearly that effect, with most mortals not even being able to notice any effect at all within days, and only children who stay near them for years suffering mild effects.

Or:

B) Abeloth didn’t have infinite AP for her raw telekinesis to begin with, with the actual weakening effect of the black holes being more gradual.

Personally one seems far more plausible than the other. I think this is good enough to substantiate my position, but ultimately if Abeloth is going to be upgraded in raw AP the onus will be on substantiating the other option.

Plus, it's entirely possible that The Son and Daughter would've already destroyed her avatars before fighting Abeloth and dumping her back into The Maw, which would've heavily weakened her again.

Except as far as I’m aware she never split herself into avatars when she was initially imprisoned.

The Ones literally are the power of The Force (both living and cosmic). Not only that, but they can't even be considered 'in the galaxy' even if they're within material space and not Mortis because they operate on a scale far beyond the galaxy.
They embody aspects of the Force, but saying they are equivalent/interchangeable with the Force itself for the sake of dodging that quote seems like a stretch.

Anyway, Epyriel, I'm done with this argument (at least for today), and I'm sorry if I came off as rude.
Nah you’re good, thanks for hearing me out. Have a good day 👋

B) Abeloth didn’t have infinite AP for her raw telekinesis to begin with, with the actual weakening effect of the black holes being more gradual.
It is definitely this option imo as we talking about over 100,000 years of history with the periodic breakouts she has during times of conflicts and so on.

Since the points are relatively light and I'm less busy than I thought, I might as well just address them.
I think this is good enough to substantiate my position, but ultimately if Abeloth is going to be upgraded in raw AP the onus will be on substantiating the other option.
I won't repeat myself here, I'll just say we can cross that bridge when we get to it.
Except as far as I’m aware she never split herself into avatars when she was initially imprisoned.
I'm talking about her subsequent imprisonments, so I guess I misunderstood your point.
They embody aspects of the Force, but saying they are equivalent/interchangeable with the Force itself for the sake of dodging that quote seems like a stretch.
Whether they physically are The Force or not had nothing to do with the point; they are Force-wielders who objectively command The Force on a universal scale, as I showed here, and you can't limit them to the galaxy alone. I dodged nothing, the statement simply doesn't apply to them.

And that's just me assuming it means The Force on a large-scale rather than something akin to Darth Vader's statement that the Death Star is nothing compared to The Force. If the latter is the case, it's possible that the statement wouldn't even cover any Force entities/abilities at all.

Last edited:
There is the fact the article mentions the Celestials did creates Abeloth before she dipped into the forbidden pool and other forbidden thing.

“Abeloth was a being created as a servant by the three Celestials: the Father, the Daughter, and the Son. In time, Abeloth won the Father’s heart, and became known as the Mother. Nowhere near as powerful as the other members of her new family, and destined to die in what would be an eyeblink for them, Abeloth drank from the Font of Power and bathed in the Pool of Knowledge — both forbidden acts — in hopes it would make her a Celestial.”

So, she got more powerful prior to her imprisonment, but after she does two forbidden things.

Last edited:
You're mistaken.

Abeloth was a powerless mortal when The Ones made her. She drank from the font and became immortal.

She was never powerful prior to her battle with The Ones and imprisonment.

You're mistaken.

Abeloth was a powerless mortal when The Ones made her. She drank from the font and became immortal.

She was never powerful prior to her battle with The Ones and imprisonment.
That is what I saying though. I saying she gotten more powerful after the forbidden pools of knowledge and font of power.
as it was mentioned in the respect thread for Abeloth that the Son and Daughter were afraid of her.

The third panel depicted the arcade complex again, this time with a much-changed Abeloth standing in the heart of a stormy courtyard. Her hair had grown coarse and long, her nose had flattened until it was practically gone, and her sparkling eyes had grown so sunken and dark that all that could be seen of them were the twinkles. She was raising her arms toward a cowering Daughter and a glowering Son, with long tentacles lashing from where her fingers should have been. Stepping forward to shield them was a furious Father, one hand pointing toward the swamp at the open end of the temple, the other reaching out to intercept her tentacled fingers.

Source: Fate of the Jedi: Apocalypse

I'm sorry, I don't see what your point has to do with anything. Can you explain why this is relevant?

I'm sorry, I don't see what your point has to do with anything. Can you explain why this is relevant?
The Point is , it is stated she was nowhere initially powerful as the Celestials, but after she done the two forbidden acts, she seems to been comparable to the Son and Daughter. She won’t scale directly to the Father, but I will think Abeloth would still scale to the Ones, at the very least, she is comparable to them at her prime.

If you're referring to one of Epyriel's quotes, then that only applies to Post-Font Abeloth. However, Abeloth is on the same overall scale as The Ones, even if she's not equal to them.

Alright, but in that case, outside of that, I will think Abeloth gets 2 keys at least. 1 at her prime and the other after the events of her imprisonment and during the timeline of the novel.

Alright, as I getting a headache over the unnecessary confusion as we can’t deny the weakening effects the imprisonment it has on Abeloth before the events of the Clone Wars and post Empire Era.

I gonna ask outside of Abeloth and the Ones, is the “Variable” tier for Force Users still valid or nah?

Scaling them to her weakened feats is absolutely fair.

It's worth noting that The Ones are gonna become like 3-A or Low 1-C or something.
If I remember correctly, he gave the 1A approval for the ultima beyond shadow situation, this seems to be the answer to the question that a user asked him for now.

Are canon Force wielders going to be 7-C with force amps? Would the mortis amp for 1-A for Anakin also factor in for canon since technically TCW up until season 6 is legends and canon?

Last edited:
I would scan Supernatural Encounters but I literally only read through the prologue since college is a pain
I don't think there's a need for Supernatural Encounters because it's not even part of the Legends content, and as far as I know, there's no information in Supernatural Encounters that would make the Force 0.

Back