• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, does anyone know if it's possible to calc this? Or at least establish a baseline value that would scale to powerful Masters and Knights? The Anakin mentioned is Solo btw.
QaVPuZl.png

A lot of good TK feats require a lot of concentration and some time to pull off, but the text implies he's doing it immediately and to multiple starfighters.

Speaking of Mortis, I'm making The Ones 2-C for both continuities in my Legends CRT.

Even a mere realm of the Force in canon extends to every point in space-time.

Abeloth won't be scaling to Luke anymore because she was weakened from the imprisonment.

Speaking of Mortis, I'm making The Ones 2-C for both continuities in my Legends CRT.

Even a mere realm of the Force in canon extends to every point in space-time.

Abeloth won't be scaling to Luke anymore because she was weakened from the imprisonment.
sounds good.

I'd say it's their indoctrination. The Inquisitors turned because the Empire could make them turn. You can't really say the same for the other 99% of the Jedi, especially the kids whose whole lives have been the ways of the Jedi.

Also, Palpatine plans, on many occasions, to kidnap Force-sensitive babies. On that note, who's to say he didn't take any kids at all? The guy has so many holdouts littered across the galaxy that you really can't tell.

Last edited:
sounds good as long as they get the casting right/
Off the top of your head, who do you think would fit?

i don't really get what palpatine didn't do this

o8soiroe6fc71.jpg
It was a test for Anakin to make him do something terribly dark and vile in order to ensure his turn to the dark?

Also, what he said:
I'd say it's their indoctrination. The Inquisitors turned because the Empire could make them turn. You can't really say the same for the other 99% of the Jedi, especially the kids whose whole lives have been the ways of the Jedi.

Also, Palpatine plans, on many occasions, to kidnap Force-sensitive babies. On that note, who's to say he didn't take any kids at all? The guy has so many holdouts littered across the galaxy that you really can't tell.
^

Maybe Dan Stevens?
Hmm... Damn... Looks good.

I was thinking of Chris Hemsworth. I don't know a lot of celebrity names, but I do know he's a tad close to Kallus in height (195 vs 190 cm), build, and looks. Their voices are also not too far off. Hemsworth just has to sound more like an actually intelligent spy. I'm used to him speaking like a brutish deity who uses brawns over brains.

Yoda talking normally would be so weird to the characters around him who interact with him regularly :ROFLMAO:

Frankly, even beings who would follow Yoda to the gates of Death preferred not to share his meals. Perhaps traveling the length and breadth of the galaxy had given the Master a more wide-ranging palate than mere the Master a more wide-ranging palate than mere mortals, or perhaps he was so evolved a being that he didn't care what he put into his body; or perhaps when one lived eight-hundred-odd years all one's taste buds died. Whatever the reason, the old gnome's preferred foods were notoriously disgusting. He was fond of hot, swampy stews that smelled like boiled mud; small dirt-colored appetizers that jiggled uneasily on the plate; and viscous drinks, both hot and cold, that ran the gamut from burned syrup to grainy sludge. As Master Leem settled on the bench beside him, the oldest and greatest of the Jedi was peering happily into a bowl of dark brown-and-gray stew, studded with little floating chunks of what looked like raw animal fat and spackled with the scales of some small reptile. The whole concoction smelled like dead womprat that had been left out in the sun.

In Dark Rendezvous, Yoda gets his own dinner which causes other Jedi Masters to be repulsed.
Frankly, even beings who would follow Yoda to the gates of Death preferred not to share his meals. Perhaps traveling the length and breadth of the galaxy had given the Master a more wide-ranging palate than mere the Master a more wide-ranging palate than mere mortals, or perhaps he was so evolved a being that he didn't care what he put into his body; or perhaps when one lived eight-hundred-odd years all one's taste buds died. Whatever the reason, the old gnome's preferred foods were notoriously disgusting. He was fond of hot, swampy stews that smelled like boiled mud; small dirt-colored appetizers that jiggled uneasily on the plate; and viscous drinks, both hot and cold, that ran the gamut from burned syrup to grainy sludge. As Master Leem settled on the bench beside him, the oldest and greatest of the Jedi was peering happily into a bowl of dark brown-and-gray stew, studded with little floating chunks of what looked like raw animal fat and spackled with the scales of some small reptile. The whole concoction smelled like dead womprat that had been left out in the sun.
This was a fun read as I eat lunch.

Dafuq :LOL:

kYM7C02.png

Edge of Balance Manga releasing Next Month.
Can't wait for this.

they did do it. they helped eliminate communism

anyway. you guys debating on star wars stuff. so let me help everyone out

6czgb40sabr31.jpg

the time when you could pull ******* star destroyers out of the sky and the force storm ability and stuff. not to mention draining all life from an entire planet.
Same thing is true in the new Canon EU as well. The things Force users do in the books and comics are well beyond what is seen in the films. Heck, even in TCW, which is itself considered inconsistent and underpowered, they do stuff far beyond what they show in the movies. The only exception is Palpatine's lightning in TROS.

Yoda with them great grandad jokes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back