• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
M4y747Q.png
This seems non-Canon. And it seems inspired more by the events and settings of The Star Wars.

^

Muur's whole tier thing is b.s to begin with. His amulet was made by someone else, and it has the power to basically turn people into demons. It's not his own abilities that would allow Vader to kill Palpatine.
Cross-author characters are very difficult to deal with in general, specially Krayt and Exar Kun since they're also cross-era. The whole talisman thing is very iffy on its own given the alchemy of its creator was being mastered by dark side adepts who were all sub TPM Maul.

Are there any feats in the Bad Batch? I haven't given it a watch yet.

Im surprised we dont have a profile for the Xyston class star destroyers.
I've been a lazy ****, I admit.

If anyone does want to give it a go, I advise putting their main superlasers at Low 5-B, pending a calc. The Derriphan needed a few second burst to destroy a planet smaller than Earth but much more massive than Mars.

Are there any feats in the Bad Batch? I haven't given it a watch yet.
Can't remember anything impressive except for Wrecker being a 9-A by Wrestling evenly with a baby rancor.
What Abu said. Wrecker should be 9-A for being physically even with an adolescent Rancor with 9-A physical feats. He could also casually toss around what looked like multi-tonne boulders.

I do, however, recall in the first episode Kanan (Caleb Dume) casually deflecting shots from Crosshair's sniper rifle. It's stated to be capable of hitting targets out to 10 km, and in episode 11 Crosshair shot at a shuttle of Gobi Glie and Hera Syndulla while it was high in the air and he himself was on the ground.

That's a good reaction feat for kid Caleb/Kanan.

I'll try and remember if there's anything else.

I did some estimates. With a density comparable to Earth, Kijimi would have a surface gravity of almost 0.8 Earths, and a GBE of 6.234 x 10^31 J (Small Planet level).

The whole thousand times statement from Han is also reinforced here.

I'll just make a mock-up in my revision sandbox.

Last edited:
eyy still Low 5-B star destroyers in the thousands is really OP .
Yeah, especially given that far more massive ships in Legends were High 6-A at best.

Most powerful Canon SDs >> Most powerful Legends SDs

Before TROS released and we got just a glimpse of those Xystons, I assumed they were inspired by the Conqueror and Eclipse and might be High 6-A at best. I was quite surprised when I saw one outright bust Kijimi.

As long as the Pilots can actually ******* drive since they apparently can't go up. XD

Stupid ******* Shield Retcon.
It's not technically a retcon, dumb as it is.
Yeah, ByAsura is right. And I agree that it is dumb, but every Star Wars movie has had a plot device with some ******* dumb weakness.

No. Just the Sun-Crusher.

I'm thinking of covering that Empire civilization profile one day, and making a First Order one.

The First Order, although technically controlled by the same guy for part of its history, is pretty different and kind of just a bass boosted (albeit way smaller) version of the OG Empire, so I'd say no.

Same with the Sith Eternal, although they're more like a very loosely related splinter group outside of the Empire that was made by Palpatine.

It kind of helps my case that both were established in the Unknown Regions, where the Empire's influence was tenuous at best.

Last edited:
btw just so you guys know we have a feat of a Jedi stopping a falling island and throwing it back to a ship in the High republic, so Lol.

no problem. here are some quotes if you want.

"Some were no larger than a shock-ball pitch, but most were gigantic, the buzz of their hoverpods noticeable, although that would change when the fair’s sound system started blasting out atmospheric music. Here visitors will be able to experience everything the Republic has to offer, from the golden beaches of Spira and island spires of Bestine, to the bustling markets of Jaresh and fashion emporiums of Alderaan.”

One second the Nihil ship was preparing to fire, and the next it was obliterated. The sky-island had changed direction, slicing up where moments before it was tumbling down, soaring through the air like a discus thrown by a giant,It continued out into the bay, carving a looping arc through the Nihil armada to splash spectacularly into the lake

The Islands hover over a lake that is said to be closer in size to an Inland Sea, also one of the islands has a mountain and a ski slope.

regardless though, this would be an Outlier because it's not even being done by a powerful Jedi lol. The Island feat on the other hand was done by a Jedi master amped by the darkside.

Here's all the stuff I found.

The islands are spherical representations of Republic planets.
  • As she had on the ground, Samera pointed out key buildings while they rose, from the awe-inspiring Starlight Pavilion housing treasures from the Archives on Coruscant, Devaron, and the Beacon itself to the fair’s spectacular main gates. Like the sky-islands, what had been dubbed the Unity Arc was a marvel of repulsor technology, twenty-two floating spheres, one for each of the Republic’s Core Founders, forming a majestic arc.
The smallest alone are the size of shock ball pitches.
  • “My friends,” she said, smiling proudly, “here we find ourselves beneath the crowning glory of the Republic Fair experience—the sky-islands.” She looked up, directing everyone’s gaze toward the magnificent repulsor platforms. Some were no larger than a shock-ball pitch, but most were gigantic, the buzz of their hoverpods noticeable, although that would change when the fair’s sound system started blasting out atmospheric music.
They (42 islands) can collectively hold thousands four tourists.
  • As she had on the ground, Samera pointed out key buildings while they rose, from the awe-inspiring Starlight Pavilion housing treasures from the Archives on Coruscant, Devaron, and the Beacon itself to the fair’s spectacular main gates. Like the sky-islands, what had been dubbed the Unity Arc was a marvel of repulsor technology, twenty-two floating spheres, one for each of the Republic’s Core Founders, forming a majestic arc.
The one that they stopped from falling specifically had mountains on it.
  • As he watched, the ship’s central fin scraped the bottom of the sky-island, finally knocking out the repulsors that had been trying so valiantly to keep the platform in the air. It fell, snow tumbling from artificial mountains that would crush everyone below.
  • Elzar lashed out, his hand outstretched, his fingers spread wide. The Force rushed through him like a wave, up into the air toward the falling island. Unstoppable. Defiant. — Indeera felt her concentration waver, just for a second. They all did. It was clear to see why. The final sky-island was falling, but even that, terrible though it was, wasn’t their biggest danger. A Nihil ship was almost upon them, laser cannons glowing and ready to fire. There was nothing they could do. If they broke formation and scattered, the bond they’d achieved would falter and the people would fall; Porter, too, for that matter. If they fought back, the same result would follow. The people they had worked so hard to save—human, Thodian, Sneevel, and Nihil—would die the most horrible death.
  • She felt the wave of emotion hit before it happened. One second the Nihil ship was preparing to fire, and the next it was obliterated. The sky-island had changed direction, slicing up where moments before it was tumbling down, soaring through the air like a discus thrown by a giant. It continued out into the bay, carving a looping arc through the Nihil armada to splash spectacularly into the lake, but Indeera wasn’t looking, she was shouting an order in the confines of her cockpit, the Sneevel hugging the nose of her craft.
He did this with unnatural ease due to tapping into the dark side.
  • But he remembered what it felt like to send the island spinning through the sky. Such a feat should have left him exhausted, but he wasn’t, and that scared him most of all. He felt energized, more alive than he had for months, years even. He ran a shaking hand over his face, glad that the war-cloud had rushed back in, hiding him from sight.
  • He would go to Stellan and Avar, tell them what he had done, how he had touched the darkness, used the darkness and, for a moment, reveled in it.
Nihil Ships can destroy the larger ones with apparent ease. As I showed before, it even prepared to obliterate the mountainous one.
  • Right now a large cruiser had arrived, three lightning bolts painted jaggedly across its nose, and was unleashing its laser batteries on what remained of the sky-islands. Almost half the repulsor platforms had gone down in the first wave, larger islands smashing into their smaller counterparts as they dropped like stones.
The entire feat was in atmosphere, so we should probably use PE here. The problem is that we have no real scale for the mountains here, at least that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back