• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode V Attack of the Fanons

Status
Not open for further replies.
64vmamkczbx61.png

One, no, two, no. He is above Palpatine, and Rotj Palpatine is way above rots palpatine, who is >~ yoda. Look at it this way. Anakin following the Invisible Hand, is the strongest jedi Yoda has ever known, by his own admission. Then Anakin gets WAY stronger with the dark side. Vader in 14 bby is stronger then Darkside anakin. This isn't even close to Vader's prime, which starts in like at most 5 bby.

One, no, two, no. He is above Palpatine, and Rotj Palpatine is way above rots palpatine, who is >~ yoda. Look at it this way. Anakin following the Invisible Hand, is the strongest jedi Yoda has ever known, by his own admission. Then Anakin gets WAY stronger with the dark side. Vader in 14 bby is stronger then anakin. This isn't even close to Vader's prime, which starts in like at most 5 bby.
This is mostly referring to Potential, It's why Yoda sends Obi Wan to Confront Anakin as Oppose to fighting The Emperor.
Obi Wan Can easily match Amped up Darkside Anakin if he lets go of his despair and allows the living force to guide him as highlighted in the Junior Novel.

Lords of the Sith Vader is Stronger than ROTS Anakin yet still believes himself to be Inferior to Palpatine.
Rebels Vader is Unquantifiably stronger than LOTS Vader but we have no idea of how large that gap is and there is no direct scaling to ROTS Sidious or Yoda.

20201023_210204.jpg

20200908_172534.jpg

"Anakin was strong in the Force, stronger than any Jedi Yoda had known in all his hundreds of years" -Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith Junior Novelization

20201023_210204.jpg

20200908_172534.jpg

"Anakin was strong in the Force, stronger than any Jedi Yoda had known in all his hundreds of years" -Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith Junior Novelization
I was busy getting scans for the Snoke stuff but yes lets tackle this first.

"Stronger than anyone his known" in this context his referring to Potential, even if we steelman this argument and say yoda means it literally, Yoda does not Include himself in this.

3pOr2tW.png

~Galactic Atlas

this is later confirmed by Sidious when he says that Darth Vader will become more powerful than Either of us, Implying he hasn't YET.

Characters were able to fight and kill different versions of themselves from different points in time in the Holiday Special without affecting the future timeline. As far as Im aware this is resistance to the Time Paradox stuff.
Lego Star Wars is a work of art.
It's crazy stupid fun.

I still remember the first time I played the prequel trilogy Lego Star Wars on Gameboy Advanced. Good times.

And thank you for this.

I don't even think that 2010 H2H is canon to legends. Vader still bops Yoda.
The only Yoda Vader could take is the one on Dagobah close to his death.

I said I’ll explain tomorrow at my computer. It’s way harder to quote and link in IOS source code.

20201023_210204.jpg

20200908_172534.jpg

Screw it. I’ll just do it now.

Firstly, the Junior novel is non-canon. Disney has a contract with Del Ray and re-released the book. If not having a Legends banner means something is non canon, then I guess the old complete vehicles (a book re-canonised and massively altered three times just to fit into the new canon) is also canonical.

Secondly, even if Kanan was referring to Anakin’s power and not his heroic acts, Kanan’s word is worthless. He was a Padawan who’d heard stories of Anakin, a guy that was always hyped up for being the most powerful Jedi of his generation and the Chosen One. Obi-Wan, a more credible source, states that he’s one of the Jedi’s most powerful in the Clone Wars film.
The first one literally says he believed he surpassed Palpatine, not that he is more powerful. The second is also clearly referring to Anakin’s perspective.
This severely contradicts the movie. Snoke effortlessly toyed with both Rey and Kylo, the former of whom proceeds to match the latter in a telekinetic struggle minutes after Snoke died.
Luke Skywalker Outright states that Snoke rivals the powers of ROTJ Palpatine.
nJxM65J.png
This was probably retconned, tbh. Weakened Palpatine > Snoke.

As I said, Kylo matches Rey right after killing Snoke. Plus, he’s always conflicted.

And that disproves the Rey thing how?

Also, the first one literally says conflict makes him powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back